PDA

View Full Version : Some questions **Spoilers**

entropyMaker
02-24-2011, 06:16 PM
I am trying to figure out the ending to this confusing game. If Aziraal is the keeper of the orcish people why did she sacrifice so many for her own gain? To what end? Obviously she was attempting to enter the mortal plane but to sacrifice so many who claimed her as their diety seems very un-godlike. She was playing Gandohar the whole time, and it seems as she was using her own 'children' as fodder for her own selfish gains. This goes against what was learned in the first game about the gods. It also seemed as though Dar Pha was "in" on it the whole time, and if she knew what was going on why didn't she warn anyone? She also mentioned at the begining of the game that she was not an orc, yet she sacrificed her 'orcish' blood to fulfill part of the ritual.

Also, who took the mantle of the crown at the end of the game? It was clearly a woman and one would assume it was Kyra, but she had red hair as far as I could see but Kyra's hair was black.

Sorry to get off the achievement side of things but these are nagging questions I wanted to get some consensus on

JONBLEACH
02-24-2011, 11:00 PM
der pha is a dragon warrior

entropyMaker
02-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Sorry, Jon I am ingnorant on when it was revealed that Dar Pha was a dragon warrior. Can you fill me in? I mean this question with all respect, I promise I am not trying to crack wise

JONBLEACH
02-25-2011, 01:04 AM
well thats just my theory cause she is hiding her face but all the other characteristics of her head make her look like that dragon lady in non-drgaon form.
but then again maybe she is half orc half dragon, attending to that ritual with her blood