PDA

View Full Version : This is asking alot (a)

Benny x
02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Please can anyone gift me all the Legendary weapons and clothes so i can get the achievments and i will return them straight away, Please Please Please ? x My Gamertag is PwN I MoTionZz

Toams07
02-24-2011, 06:45 PM
For the love of God, WHEN WILL THREADS LIKE THIS STOP????????
Use the damn stickies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dakisbac
02-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Actually no, don't use the stickies. Just leave. As tired as Steel is seeing these exact same threads every day, I'm equally as tired seeing people beg for weapons. Make an effort for fuck sake - the word achievement doesn't mean no effort.

Tell you what, PM me on Live when you have 35/50 weapons and I'll hook you up with the rest.

Ragnarok1986
02-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Please can anyone gift me all the Legendary weapons and clothes so i can get the achievments and i will return them straight away, Please Please Please ? x My Gamertag is PwN I MoTionZz

If you check out the correct thread there is a weapon chain going and this weekend I'm going to start a outfit one. So use the sticky and you may be in luck ;)

rhamana
02-25-2011, 01:49 PM
At least he made the effort to type 'Please' instead of PLZ PLZ PLZ. Thats more annoying :P :D

stevebaker28
03-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Actually no, don't use the stickies. Just leave. As tired as Steel is seeing these exact same threads every day, I'm equally as tired seeing people beg for weapons. Make an effort for fuck sake - the word achievement doesn't mean no effort.

Tell you what, PM me on Live when you have 35/50 weapons and I'll hook you up with the rest.

I have 33/50...will you hook me up...erm...plz plz plz?? :D jk jk! lol