PDA

View Full Version : So when does everyone think the beta is coming out?

The Lovat Scout
02-24-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm guessing sometime in April, when it was originally going to launch.

Deyankees1
02-24-2011, 10:13 PM
They announced Mid April.

Golden Guard
02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
im kinda confused when i heard about this. I watched the video telling us its coming in April, but cliff never said anything about when people with Bulletstorm EE could start the beta.

So if it starts mid april, maybe the people with bulletstorm get to start it like early april?

Clowhagen
02-25-2011, 12:45 AM
im kinda confused when i heard about this. I watched the video telling us its coming in April, but cliff never said anything about when people with Bulletstorm EE could start the beta.

So if it starts mid april, maybe the people with bulletstorm get to start it like early april?

You need to buy Bulletstorm Epic Edition to get into the beta. As far as my understanding goes, that is the only way in. I bought it, and on the main menu there is a faded out tab that reads "Gears of War 3 MP Beta". So I'd say when the Beta comes out that's how people are going to access it.

Volzagia
02-25-2011, 12:50 AM
April 1st apparently for epic edition holders

neok182
02-25-2011, 12:56 AM
You need to buy Bulletstorm Epic Edition to get into the beta. As far as my understanding goes, that is the only way in. I bought it, and on the main menu there is a faded out tab that reads "Gears of War 3 MP Beta". So I'd say when the Beta comes out that's how people are going to access it.

it is not the only way. it's the only guaranteed way, and you get some sort of head start or early access. There will be another way in but epic hasn't said how.

Golden Guard
02-25-2011, 01:04 AM
April 1st apparently for epic edition holders

ok i have the Epic Edition. I guess ill just look out for more information from Epic, if they ever clarify the details.

thanks

Clowhagen
02-25-2011, 01:12 AM
it is not the only way. it's the only guaranteed way, and you get some sort of head start or early access. There will be another way in but epic hasn't said how.

I just found that out about 5 minutes after I posted. I'll do more research first before I post next time XP.