Skirmish

3 new achievements worth 50g;

Aggressive pacifist 10g
A Zande to remember 10g
Rajputtin you to shame 30g

And finally 2 new avatar awards (Three if you include the female version);

Coat of a thousand nails
Rajput Hemet

To unlock these simply beat arcade mode with either of the new characters, any difficulty grants you the Coat however on deadliest with all new warriors you gain the Helmet aswell.

Achievement Guide

Aggressive pacifist 10g
Win a 4v4 skirmish as the monk without being hit

Easy; plug in an extra controller then set up a skirmish mode, to do this go:
Multiplayer, Local Skirmish, 4 Warriors
Pick your character as the monk and the rest can be any warrior, just win all 4 fights without taking damage and achievement unlocked.

A Zande to remember 10g
Win an online game as the Zande and save a replay of the match

Self explanatory, can be boosted in private.

Rajputtin you to shame 30g
Obtain all three Rajputin titles

The three titles are as follows:

100 Enemy warriors killed
500 Enemy warriors killed
1000 Enemy warriors killed

Thankfully this can be gained on local with an extra controller, just set the round limit to 5 and enjoy the grind......

You will need to win 333 games not rounds and then one more round for this achievement just make sure you are the Rajputin!

Regards
Capn Franky

Trombonafide
02-24-2011, 10:16 PM
Have these been posted to Xbox Live yet?

I'd hate to start towards these and then have everything get all fucked up because Microsoft is lazy.

Frankyg88
02-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeah have all but the 1000 kills badge

This be DMK
02-25-2011, 07:33 PM
Guess it's time to download this game again, especially seeing how easy these achievements are(despite the grind of the third one). Thanks!

metalmadt
02-27-2011, 04:25 AM
I can't get a Zande to remember.

I've been winning so far on tournament match and ranked match, saving a replay without any result (then the collector badge).

I'm actually trying in player match and then I'll...

Ok, it work on players matchs so don't bother winning elsewhere cause it won't

SAM 602
02-27-2011, 07:18 AM
You will need to win 333 games not rounds and then one more round for this achievement just make sure you are the Rajputin!

I don't understand what you mean. You said to set the round limit to 5. But then you said you need to win 333 games not rounds then one more round. So what is it you have to win 333 games or rounds. Becuase if it's games then why set the round limit to 5 cause that would just take forever. If x rounds= 1game then your saying 5rounds= 1game... Or am I completely misunderstanding this.

Gottle
02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
I don't understand what you mean. You said to set the round limit to 5. But then you said you need to win 333 games not rounds then one more round. So what is it you have to win 333 games or rounds. Becuase if it's games then why set the round limit to 5 cause that would just take forever. If x rounds= 1game then your saying 5rounds= 1game... Or am I completely misunderstanding this.

If you set the round limit to 5, you'll have to win 3 rounds to win a match. So you'll earn 3 kills (or rounds) for each match.
Do 333 matches, and you'll have 999 kills
For this achievement, you just need to win 1000 rounds with the rajput, not games/matches. He said that if you set the rounds to 5, then if you win 333 matches you'll have 999 kills/rounds, not that for this achievement you need to win 333 matches :D

SAM 602
02-28-2011, 01:08 PM
If you set the round limit to 5, you'll have to win 3 rounds to win a match. So you'll earn 3 kills (or rounds) for each match.
Do 333 matches, and you'll have 999 kills
For this achievement, you just need to win 1000 rounds with the rajput, not games/matches. He said that if you set the rounds to 5, then if you win 333 matches you'll have 999 kills/rounds, not that for this achievement you need to win 333 matches :D

Cool thanks. I was gonna say 333 matches FML

Trombonafide
06-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Has anyone else not gotten A Zande to Remember even after fulfilling the requirements multiple times?

I've won several ranked matches tonight alone as the Zande, saved the replay (in some cases, more than once), and nada. Zilch. Its pissing me off, because several of the matches were close calls that I was actually proud of a victory in. Especially because the Zande is an AWFUL fucking character.

Master_D
07-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Greetings,

This forum is a bit dead other than the achievement trading thread, but I'd thought I offer a couple of tips for anyone in the future attempting to complete this game.

For the "Zande to remember" achievement it seems it will only unlock during player matches. My victory against this guy in a ranked match gave me no achievement after saving the replay. However, after inviting the same player to a 1 round player match and nerfing him with an instant victory with the throwing knife (hilarious) the achievement popped immediately after I saved the replay.

This next tip is for all those out there who have the luxury of owning a Hori turbo controller and a wired controller. A turbo controller will make your life super easy in attaining the "Rajputtin you to shame" achievement.

Using the same settings FrankyG suggested, simply set up a local multiplayer 1 vs 1 battle, main account Rajput with the turbo controller plugged in, and the 2nd controller (wired) as the Apache (weak armor).

Now with the Turbo Controller simply auto turbo the (A) button and go do anything else but grind this achievement out.

The Rajput has a combo (A)(A)(A) that propels him forward and it takes him approx 20 seconds to finish off your opponent. After all 3 rounds are won, the turbo controller will automatically hit rematch to start the loop again. Also, since both controllers are wired the system won't go idle, allowing the loop to continue indefinitely until you stop it.

After ~8 hours sleep, I woke up to 300 wins and as I type this 10 more wins have just been added...I think I'll be ok grinding out the last 20 wins myself.

Hope this helps anyone attempting this hereafter.

Cheers