PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 "jumps"?

sawman90
06-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Hello, I was just wondering if any of you ever heard of "halo 2 Jumping".
It's basicaly where people jump from stuff to stuff, lol This may sound stupid but its actually fun in a way. I, my self offen do it and so dose many others.
if you dont believe me check it out your self at this website
Link: http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33
I started this tread just because I wanted to know if anyone else here was a "Jumper"

The 360 Dragon
06-22-2007, 04:22 AM
if you mean superbouncing multiple times then I am in the club as well, but I usually dont do it in ranked though but I agree it is indeed fun

tng night wolf
06-22-2007, 04:51 AM
lol i didnt check out the link but if its about just jumping onto hard places yea. i first started when i watched hollywoodhalos jump tacktics.

Fridlyst
06-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Nothing I usually do but it's happen that I and a friend of mine do some jumping :)

sawman90
06-22-2007, 09:20 PM
if you mean superbouncing multiple times then I am in the club as well, but I usually dont do it in ranked though but I agree it is indeed fun

lol no, thats a totally different thing, thats called bouncing. but I was talking about jump tacktics.

Myncy
06-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Oh, jump tactics are fun. I practice in custom games, and get a chance to break em out during some ranked games.

I haven't even gotten the new maps yet, so I still have jumping to do.

sawman90
06-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh, jump tactics are fun. I practice in custom games, and get a chance to break em out during some ranked games.

I haven't even gotten the new maps yet, so I still have jumping to do.

the remake of hangem high is amazing,
but the reason why I made this teard is to also find out who is a jumper and wanted to know if any one would want to get on halo 2 and jump around one day.
if so please send me a FR my GT is Sawman90

x McGrim x
06-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Hello, I was just wondering if any of you ever heard of "halo 2 Jumping".
It's basicaly where people jump from stuff to stuff, lol This may sound stupid but its actually fun in a way. I, my self offen do it and so dose many others.
if you dont believe me check it out your self at this website
Link: http://highimpacthalo.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33
I started this tread just because I wanted to know if anyone else here was a "Jumper"
Yeah, I do it from time to time. I've known about this stuff since Combat Evolved.