PDA

View Full Version : Single Player / Online question

PokerInTheRear2
02-26-2011, 12:13 AM
I have had this game for a little while but haven't played it yet. Can anyone let me know if I would be better off playing single player first for a while or is it easy to jump right into online play? Also how is the online community is there a decent amount of people playing this game?

Zenith94x
02-26-2011, 12:41 AM
There are quite of few people playing the multi player. Most of them are playing the last level so you will have to go through the other 6 in order to catch up. I do recommend going through single player first though because multi player is more arcade-ish and you go through it faster then the single player.

JONBLEACH
02-26-2011, 03:26 AM
hey OP you can add me and ill help u go thru the 1st few stages, my gamertag is, JONBLEACH and i have been dieing to play the game again

PokerInTheRear2
02-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Hey thanks for the replys and I may hit you up sometime JON with a FR

Zenith94x
02-26-2011, 03:42 PM
You can add me too if you wanna play multiplayer or just talk about the single player while we play.

JONBLEACH
02-26-2011, 09:43 PM
You can add me too if you wanna play multiplayer or just talk about the single player while we play.

Ya same here, i like talking about this game with people while im playing and none of my friends have this game.....they dont know what they are missing