PDA

View Full Version : I know when I am defeated

Spades12321
06-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Usually I am quite persistant at games, for example I have completed both CoD2 and CoD3 on veteran, but this damn death star 2 is near impossible. I've had more atempts at this death star 2 undefeated then I have had hot dinners I have finally gave up so it's only 980/1000 for me. :mad:

SevenFisher
06-22-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm sure you're not only one, I can see why alot of people were putting off from this mission, and the fact it can crash at the end of stage (It happened me on SUPER STORY T_____T) which makes you feel like you've wasted time there.

I did manage to get it, it was tough...all I can say, don't give up - just take short break and maybe you'll be able to get it again next time..

WarriorPriest13
06-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Usually I am quite persistant at games, for example I have completed both CoD2 and CoD3 on veteran, but this damn death star 2 is near impossible. I've more atempts at this death star 2 undefeated then I have had hot dinners I have finally gave up so it's only 980/1000 for me. :mad:

I can offer a little advice. I did this to beat it.

Use the TIE Interceptor for most of the mission. When you are about half way in you have to carry bombs to a shield that has rockets shooting out. Use the Falcon on this area. Once you are through go back to the Interceptor or as the rebels call them Squints. When you get to the center fly in circles, get EVERY heart you see from shooting the Eyeballs (TIE Fighters). On the way out use the X-wing as it is fast and has good forward firepower.

I hope this helps anyone that is stuck on it. And yes i feel everyone's pain it took me around 30 or so tries before I figured out a good patter of ships to use.

Vampire x360a
06-28-2007, 08:01 AM
its very difficult after watching ma mate be basically reduced to tears as his crashed at the end! i was just not even going to try

Tussell
06-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Shit, I give you guys credit. It's too slow paced of a game for me to even beat the first Episode.

TheSneakyKnight
06-28-2007, 09:41 AM
come on "you can do it!".

I did it using just the tie interceptor and just do not stop rolling, spinning, moving, firing. and just hope for the best. Good Luck. btw it feels good to have that 1000! he he

gublets8o3
06-28-2007, 11:48 PM
who would have thought that lego stars wars would have one of the hardest achievements. what is this world coming to.

Tussell
06-29-2007, 12:43 AM
I think the game is somewhat hard, only because it takes strong will to continue to play such a horribly slow paced game.

ruff
06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
It IS possible to do all this.. tho I haven't done it yet, I haven't lost all hope.

The flying missions are just plan annoying but I'm only down to 2.

oneshotbilly
07-10-2007, 04:51 PM
stop hating, son.
I think the game is somewhat hard, only because it takes strong will to continue to play such a horribly slow paced game.

Spades12321
08-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Its been about 6 weeks and I still have not done it.

WarriorPriest13
08-11-2007, 01:48 PM

Well I believe it is slow paced as it is geared more for kids then adults. Sure there are a few laughs in there for us but it is still geared towards kids.

Tremlos
08-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Just practice and try using different ships. Trust me, its possible because I did it. (my first time trying but w/e :) )

jab1981
08-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I have faith in the statement that if I can do it anyone else here is more than able to do it too.

I do remember how frustrating it was. I'd say it's best to just shut one's mind off and blindly go at it for a few hours. All it took was one shot and I got really lucky.

Paul2504
08-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Dont give up on this one. Its no where near as difficult as some people have made it out to be. It tiook me about 10 runs to get it. Would have got it quicker but the game froze at the end of the level twice.

Dont know if it has been mentioned but try tapeing the X button down so you are firing continuously. Then you can concentrate on barrel rolling and shooting the pruple torpedos.

jab1981
08-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Dont give up on this one. Its no where near as difficult as some people have made it out to be.

Agreed. Though I'd say the problem for most people (or speaking for myself) isn't the difficulty... it's the desire to whip the controller at the wall by the third or fourth try.

I haven't had that feeling much since the NES days.