PDA

View Full Version : last missions?

Subzero323
02-27-2011, 06:32 AM
i'm just wondering if you beat the game is it over or can you come back???? i'm on chapter 4 and dont have the merchant last mission and the theives as well ??????????? why are they not in hatamotor like the guide says????????????

Lord Gothic
02-27-2011, 09:15 AM
i'm just wondering if you beat the game is it over or can you come back???? i'm on chapter 4 and dont have the merchant last mission and the theives as well ??????????? why are they not in hatamotor like the guide says????????????

The Black Marketeer's quest and the Unsolicited guest's quest glitch for alot of people hopefully they will fix it with a patch. That means you cant get the achievement for merchant and theives guild this playthrough the only way known now is to start a new game. It happened to me aswell but i probably will continue playing and save a savefile at the end and hopefully a patch will fix it so we dont need to replay the whole game.

Subzero323
02-27-2011, 10:15 PM
no way so can i beat the game an then try to get these quests of is it over after you beat the game?????

JONBLEACH
02-28-2011, 12:50 AM
I played 2 seperate playthroughs and i have never had a quest glitch on me or anything for that matter, i only had to do a 2nd because i failed execution on my 1st.

Just do ur quests in order you get them and they wont glitch on you

Subzero323
02-28-2011, 04:10 AM
ok well i did all the quests failed onlly failed the candidate, suspende ritual, rudtlers run, and i still dont have the last two missions????? i beat the game and are on epiloge will that afeect these quests that dont show up? should i try on a save before i beat the game to get these two last quests????