PDA

View Full Version : Please Help-I retired my boxer!!!

nfgmusicPaul
06-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Dear friends,
I was up to 60% in the game and had one achievement left,Win any ESPN Pay Per View fight event. After a match I wanted to go to back to the main menu. So I saved my profile,looked for a way to go back to main, couldn't find it so I pressed X to retire boxer, thinking that meant like retire for the day, but I think it retired him fully and I can't use my guy anymore, but I can still edit him in the edit boxer menu. Does anyone know how to get him back in the game? (Will I have to play the entire game again with a new boxer now to get the last achievment or can I start where I left off with this new boxer?)
thanks a lot.

Shaaady Souljah
06-22-2007, 03:05 PM
i am afraid you have to start over... sorry, man.
i remember things like this happening to others, and they had to start over.

make sure you shut off auto-save and things like this wont happen...

Cold Rival
06-22-2007, 03:19 PM
That sucks for you dude, but Shaddy's right. You've gotta start over. To make it go faster, (or easier, at least), make sure you turn off illigeal blows and such so that you can win the matches easilly, and at least then you won't be spending time trying to ligitimately fight the opponents you've already beaten.

Army Of One
03-19-2008, 10:30 PM
that sucks man

cwigham
03-21-2008, 06:19 PM
....unfortunate!

The End
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Thats a bitch. Id wish i didn't retire my boxer when I did although he was 39 ;)

BlakZombieTaco
06-05-2008, 04:40 AM
o crap. i thought that is what would happen. i accidentally retired mine too. man, that sucks. illegal blows penalty off, easy mode, 3 KO rule..this hshould be fun..

Filter x360a
06-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, i did the same thing. Boo!

But no big. I started a new career and got though it fairly quickly. At least the game is fun to play and not incredibly painful like some others...that would make it MUCH worse.

FX.