PDA

View Full Version : I just got every achievement!

xV II Z II O Nx
02-27-2011, 08:32 AM
I would like to say that this game was LOADS of fun and I can understand how some people hate it and everything but I loved it. You can ask me anything about this games achievements and I will help you

Motorexskygtr32
02-27-2011, 09:42 AM
I would like to say that this game was LOADS of fun and I can understand how some people hate it and everything but I loved it. You can ask me anything about this games achievements and I will help you

I was thinking about to get this game but I have a few questions. How long it takes to get 200G? How do you rate the difficutly in 1-10. From what I understand in the demo that I played eariler is that the control of the car is horrendous but in order to get better control of the car is upgrade it which most people put it off by the demo itself but the game itself is fun and I do enjoy it. Making a mini guide would be help.

IEvil IMonkey
02-27-2011, 01:03 PM
How do you unlock rowdy derby??

xV II Z II O Nx
02-27-2011, 09:42 PM
I was thinking about to get this game but I have a few questions. How long it takes to get 200G? How do you rate the difficutly in 1-10. From what I understand in the demo that I played eariler is that the control of the car is horrendous but in order to get better control of the car is upgrade it which most people put it off by the demo itself but the game itself is fun and I do enjoy it. Making a mini guide would be help.

Id say it took me 8-10 hours to get 200g its not hard just alittle time consuming. The difficulty wasnt that bad for me but I could see it being harder for others so I would say 4-10 for me but i got used to the car control pretty well. At first when I played the trial the car control was horrible at first then I got used to it upgrading the car doesnt make it handle much different really so if you hate how it controls you should probably stay away from the game or get used to it.

How do you unlock rowdy derby??

You unlock Rowdy Derby by completeing Career Mode Which is not hard its just time consuming but Rowdy Derby is really really fun so its worth it.

If anyone else wants to know anything just ask. Thanks.

Motorexskygtr32
02-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Okay thank for your reply. I have a question regarding of achievements.

For Pro Driver, Amateur Driver, and Championship Driver achievements, the descriptions of these achievements did not say whether if you win the career, and cups but complete it. Does it has to be win all cups and career or just complete it whenever if you placed at 4th or 3rd?

IEvil IMonkey
02-28-2011, 12:41 AM
You unlock Rowdy Derby by completeing Career Mode Which is not hard its just time consuming but Rowdy Derby is really really fun so its worth it.

If anyone else wants to know anything just ask. Thanks.

Thanks for info

nappster187
02-28-2011, 02:48 AM

For Pro Driver, Amateur Driver, and Championship Driver achievements, the descriptions of these achievements did not say whether if you win the career, and cups but complete it. Does it has to be win all cups and career or just complete it whenever if you placed at 4th or 3rd?

I beat the game by coming in 1st in all the championships, but im pretty sure you just have to complete the championships, its really hard not to come in 1st, I was trying to lose...by trying to crash 100 cars, I got lapped 2X and still came in second in 1 race... ALL the other achievements say just complete and they unlocked, so i wouldnt be any different.

xV II Z II O Nx
02-28-2011, 03:24 AM

As nappster said I finished in first on all my races so I cant really say otherwise but im sure as long as you win the championship youll be all good

anthonyd46
02-28-2011, 11:59 PM
As nappster said I finished in first on all my races so I cant really say otherwise but im sure as long as you win the championship youll be all good

Just to let you know just completed the amateur cup and had a season standing of 6th and it says your season standing needs to be 3rd or better to advance but the good news you can pick an individual race you did bad on and improve your finish to raise your season standing so least you dot need to do all 6 over.

Motorexskygtr32
03-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Thank you everyone! I'll get the game tonight and looking forward to it. I don't care what the reviewers or people bashing this game. It's not that bad, really.

DeafAngelboy23
03-05-2011, 02:11 AM
I got 200g from this game and it was not bad at all.

Motorexskygtr32
03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah, this game is pretty easy but sometime can be dirty from A.I. when they tried to overtake you. The game can be done around 10 hours or so.

Mcphail 2dub9
03-30-2011, 11:42 AM
big thank you right there to xV II Z II O Nx (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=204268) for helping out