PDA

View Full Version : severed achievements

Ag3nt471986
02-27-2011, 07:47 PM
one of them is called grindhouse and its a 20 pointer

Ag3nt471986
02-27-2011, 07:51 PM
watch at 3:37 http://www.giantbomb.com/ask-me-anything-dead-space-2-severed/17-3833/

Lone Soldier x7
02-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Nice to know that its going to have achievements. I wasn't sure if it was gonna have any since it is only 560 points.

Ag3nt471986
02-27-2011, 08:37 PM
when it comes to dlc they need to realize if u pay its gotta have ach. if this didnt i wasnt going to buy it.- i dont care if it sounds cold its gotta be amazing content for me to buy it for no achievements.

II D0NUT II
02-27-2011, 09:53 PM
I wish we could see the full list already :D

nakedLEE
02-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Good to know that there will be achievements for this DLC.

Bad to know that they're not up on xbox.com yet!

Fable 3 has DLC out tomorrow & the extra achievements have been up for that game for well over a week now.

I don't wanna be getting achievements for Dead Space tomorrow & they don't add to my gamerscore.

II D0NUT II
02-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Good to know that there will be achievements for this DLC.

Bad to know that they're not up on xbox.com yet!

Fable 3 has DLC out tomorrow & the extra achievements have been up for that game for well over a week now.

I don't wanna be getting achievements for Dead Space tomorrow & they don't add to my gamerscore.

yeah i wouldnt play it until the list is up :D

Mgetter
02-28-2011, 06:51 PM
Lets just hope there isnt a Hardcore achievement

FSparacino4
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Lets just hope there isnt a Hardcore achievement

I am hoping there is a Hardcore achievement for this DLC. It will not only add replayability, but also will make the DLC longer than 2 hours, which is what Brad from Giantbomb's "Ask Me Anything" has said it takes to complete.

JDMBO1
02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
I am hoping there is a Hardcore achievement for this DLC. It will not only add replayability, but also will make the DLC longer than 2 hours, which is what Brad from Giantbomb's "Ask Me Anything" has said it takes to complete.
intriguing so it might take 4-6+ to complete it possible?

nakedLEE
02-28-2011, 11:55 PM

My money would be on a 'complete all of the dlc without saving'.

Although after just completing Hardcore today, I hope I'm wrong!

rockhopper
03-01-2011, 01:38 AM
I plan on getting this at 2 AM PST tonight! I can't wait. I was planning to get it regardless if it had achievements or not but I checked here to see if there were any. Good to hear there will be, hopefully they work as soon as it's released.

If there is a hardcore achievement, no big deal. It's only like what 2 chapters? Bring on "Severed!"

FSparacino4
03-01-2011, 04:20 AM
I plan on getting this at 2 AM PST tonight! I can't wait. I was planning to get it regardless if it had achievements or not but I checked here to see if there were any. Good to hear there will be, hopefully they work as soon as it's released.

If there is a hardcore achievement, no big deal. It's only like what 2 chapters? Bring on "Severed!"

EA has a tendency to not release DLC at 2 am PST :( Let's hope that isn't the case here. The NFS: HP DLCs have been hitting the marketplace around 6-7 am PST.

Nevander
03-01-2011, 07:02 AM
I'm hoping there isn't one for Hardcore. I've finished the main game and that's all I need thank you. I won't really sweat it though if there is. If I did the main game I can surely do this.

ruslan74
03-01-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm hoping there isn't one for Hardcore. I've finished the main game and that's all I need thank you. I won't really sweat it though if there is. If I did the main game I can surely do this.

Well to be honest its only 2 chapters for which 3 saves would be too much. :p

Dont think there will be a HC run, more probably a Zealot related achievement.

Quickdraw
03-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Well to be honest its only 2 chapters for which 3 saves would be too much. :p

Dont think there will be a HC run, more probably a Zealot related achievement.

if they wanted to do a hardcore run, they could have just done it without saving at all.