unlockable characters

KilluhKam

• 1 month later...

I don't know it to...

Can please somebody tell me, what i have to do, to get the other ones?!

I just have unlocked:

-Noble Rose

&

-Rowdy Reicko

And what i have to do to get all the costumes?!^^...i can't unlock just one...^^

And when somebody was the champion, for example Reicko, then she becomes defeated from Evil Rose or somebody else, can Reicko become once again the champion?! If yes, how?^^

Thanx for help..

I don't know it to...

Can please somebody tell me, what i have to do, to get the other ones?!

I just have unlocked:

-Noble Rose

&

-Rowdy Reicko

And what i have to do to get all the costumes?!^^...i can't unlock just one...^^

And when somebody was the champion, for example Reicko, then she becomes defeated from Evil Rose or somebody else, can Reicko become once again the champion?! If yes, how?^^

Thanx for help..

I'm pretty sure if you browse through this thread at different posts, it was explained already;)

i already figured it out lol i got all the singles titles last month to get the bottom row unlocked just become champ with the top person then have sum1 take the title frum them then you'll get a reward match with the person under the 1 u took the title frum when u beat them they become unlocked for the three on the top u have 2 beat candy cane and benikage with sum1 10 times (beat candy cane with miss spencer 10 times and beat benikage 10 times with anesthesia) and unlocking costumes r hard as fuck i just beat all reward matches lol most are costumes but idk how i get them so yeah