PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3 Character Reset Glitch?

jbishop182
02-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi all, I started up Fable 3 to finally do my last chievo "We can be heroes" before the DLC arrives and after downloading an update for the game a strange sight was before me... :confused:

I was bald, no tattoos, no clothes (except underwear which is default), no weapons (guns or melee weapons), spells and all of my skills were gone. All I did have though was the huge pile of gold in my Sanctuary and my dog still had his skills... :mad:

I have no idea if this is a one-time-only thing or it's punishment from Lionhead Studio's for exploiting the money glitch or I have to... *sigh* start all over again. :(

Has this happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix this?

cowboy bob
02-27-2011, 10:01 PM
hi all, i started up fable 3 to finally do my last chievo "we can be heroes" before the dlc arrives and after downloading an update for the game a strange sight was before me... :confused:

I was bald, no tattoos, no clothes (except underwear which is default), no weapons (guns or melee weapons), spells and all of my skills were gone. All i did have though was the huge pile of gold in my sanctuary and my dog still had his skills... :mad:

I have no idea if this is a one-time-only thing or it's punishment from lionhead studio's for exploiting the money glitch or i have to... *sigh* start all over again. :(

has this happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix this?

never happened to me

Quickdraw
02-27-2011, 10:50 PM
i had something happen like this on a alt character when i joined someone elses game after it d/c from it, thank god it happened on my alt character im not sure how to fix it.

do you remember the last few things you did before you logged off on fable anything to do with cooping maybe?

Ragnarok1986
02-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi all, I started up Fable 3 to finally do my last chievo "We can be heroes" before the DLC arrives and after downloading an update for the game a strange sight was before me... :confused:

I was bald, no tattoos, no clothes (except underwear which is default), no weapons (guns or melee weapons), spells and all of my skills were gone. All I did have though was the huge pile of gold in my Sanctuary and my dog still had his skills... :mad:

I have no idea if this is a one-time-only thing or it's punishment from Lionhead Studio's for exploiting the money glitch or I have to... *sigh* start all over again. :(

Has this happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix this?

If you had been reset by Lionhead a lot more people would have been moaning on here. You may have quit mid auto save :confused:

Ragnarok1986
02-27-2011, 11:35 PM
unlucky dfbgvsjbnsjbnjodrfenobjknderobn do

:wtf Are your keys stuck?

jbishop182
03-02-2011, 03:11 PM
@Quickdraw - Yes, I traded a few weapons that were copied from people to get the We need lots of guns achievement. Soon after I got the chievo I moved onto my other games.

@Ragnarok1986 - No I did not.

alex1407
03-02-2011, 03:32 PM

Has this happened to anyone else? And is there a way to fix this?Unfortunately it does happen to people and once you get it your character is permanently fucked. I had 56 hours character and was joining other people's worlds looking for a weapons,at some point i got stuck on loading screen for like 5 min,so i dash boarded and restarted the game just to find out that my character changed gender and now naked female with no weapons,no clothes and other weird shit.You have to be very careful specially when joining games,better yet create another character for that.

cami0488
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Unfortunately it does happen to people and once you get it your character is permanently fucked. I had 56 hours character and was joining other people's worlds looking for a weapons,at some point i got stuck on loading screen for like 5 min,so i dash boarded and restarted the game just to find out that my character changed gender and now naked female with no weapons,no clothes and other weird shit.You have to be very careful specially when joining games,better yet create another character for that.

Finally someone in the exact situation asme. This same thing happen to me. Im a tranny a make now with a female voice and walk. Weapons, clothes, silverkeys, all gone. Bullshit