PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds 3

JONBLEACH
02-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Title says it all.

Here is a link:

http://www.ripten.com/2011/02/18/two-worlds-3-confirmed-amidst-topware-pr-snafu-coming-in-2012/

EDIT: i just read it myself and im pumped. i just hope there is DLC with cheevos for TW2.

Gackt
02-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Personally after 2 glitched filled games I couldn't care less about a 3rd. I will probably get it though if it has something like full campaign CO OP.

PenderPowguin
02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
It's funny to read this news like 2 weeks ago in the actual Two Worlds forums and then watch it pop up here.

I don't think part 3 is coming out anytime soon. If I had to guess, I'd say at least a year and a half to two years minimum.

There will be DLC, that I would willingly bet on. They never expected the game to do as well as it did. They've been pumping out patches like crazy. Everything pointing towards they'll be releasing DLC. It would be a terrible decision not to, finacially. I just hope that they're taking their time to make some great DLC.

@Gackt - That's what we always say, but in the end we cave and buy anyways LOL!

I claim that I will not buy DA:2, well at least not until it becomes SUPER cheap, or maybe the GOTY edition. Truth is, if there's nothing else to play, I'll buy the summabitch. And I think you'll end up buying TW3 as well, call me crazy ;)

JONBLEACH
03-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Well yes sure there were glitches in the 1st game, but i played thru TW2 twice and had not experienced a single glitch.

Zenith94x
03-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Well yes sure there were glitches in the 1st game, but i played thru TW2 twice and had not experienced a single glitch.

If you did not experience a glitch, why did you play through it twice?

Gackt
03-01-2011, 03:24 AM
@Gackt - That's what we always say, but in the end we cave and buy anyways LOL!

I claim that I will not buy DA:2, well at least not until it becomes SUPER cheap, or maybe the GOTY edition. Truth is, if there's nothing else to play, I'll buy the summabitch. And I think you'll end up buying TW3 as well, call me crazy ;)

lol You're right. Even despite it's problems I still liked playing it. I just really really want a full campaign co op next time around damn it!

JONBLEACH
03-01-2011, 07:37 AM
If you did not experience a glitch, why did you play through it twice?

Because i failed 1 quest in the Thieves quest line, it didnt get missed or glitched, i tried it and failed and only had 1 universal save.

Plus i really enjoyed the SP so doing another playthru gave me more time to enjoy the game and give me my moneys worth

PenderPowguin
03-01-2011, 05:07 PM
lol You're right. Even despite it's problems I still liked playing it. I just really really want a full campaign co op next time around damn it!

Me too!!!

I wish that there was a greater selection of games out there so that we could effectively boycott the titles we didn't appreciate as much. But truth is, free roam RPG's are far and few between (at least for us console users) so we take what we can get.

ksmudz
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
it was stupid how the coop campaign just ended and the enemies never really got more difficult... made the replay value go wayyyy down in my eyes

Gackt
03-01-2011, 05:40 PM
it was stupid how the coop campaign just ended and the enemies never really got more difficult... made the replay value go wayyyy down in my eyes

Exactly. Which is why im hoping the rumor that Diablo 3 getting ported to the 360 ends up becoming a reality. Games like that, Dungeon Siege 3, Hunted: The Demons Forge, all look like they have really great co op campaigns instead of what we usually get stuck with..these tacked on lame 3-4 hour campaings. For me, full co op can make even a crappy game alot more fun.

I seriously don't see what the issue is with devs not adding an option for playing through the story with a friend, he doesn't need to be a special unique character with his own dialog and side story...but people want to play together. Even game like Skyrim or Oblivion...I am not much of a Bethesda fan but if those games had co op...id be a friggin fan boy some quick lol.

PenderPowguin
03-01-2011, 06:46 PM
I seriously don't see what the issue is with devs not adding an option for playing through the story with a friend, he doesn't need to be a special unique character with his own dialog and side story...but people want to play together. Even game like Skyrim or Oblivion...I am not much of a Bethesda fan but if those games had co op...id be a friggin fan boy some quick lol.

Amen brotha!

Sacred 2 had the right idea, imo. If only we can have that with immense gameplay, and some pretty nice graphics though trivial would be nice too.

It's hard being a gamer with higher standards, sometimes we just have to take what we can get.

daviduk2000
03-05-2011, 09:31 PM
if two worlds had a bit more polish, some decent voice acting i think it would have been AMAZING. but as it stands i find it a GREAT RPG and im still loving every minute.
and only glitch iv had is sometimes when i jump ill land and just slide continually until i unequip my weapon.

Oh and i HATE HATE HATE the sound the guy makes when he jumps like an out of breath PIG

and i would LOVE another two worlds. After the improvements between 1+2 if the trend continues 3 would be greatest game ever. though i doubt they could match that improvement again.

the best thing about this game. is the world. its enviroments and how Great they look. for an open world RPG i find the graphics pretty good. and its a varied big lovely world to explore. much nicer than the world of oblivion.

however Skyrim will surely win

Chazmeister
04-22-2011, 10:56 AM
They should call it "3 Worlds Two" just to confuse the hell out of everybody.

ChrisStrike
05-23-2011, 09:34 PM
:uzi:Two Worlds 1 = Fail, Two Worlds II = Win :woop:, Two worlds 3 = Epic Win?:confused:

Grummy
05-24-2011, 03:53 AM
As long as they get rid of the knockdown attacks, improve the writing, and don't mislead us with game world size (why give us a huge Island, then only use the swamp and a tiny portion of a peninsula?) I'm all for it.

Oh, and please please please, bring the Village mode again, but this time expand on it and make it either a part of the main game or a completely seperate and more complete experience. Village mode is awesome, but it has potential to be so much more.

JONBLEACH
05-24-2011, 03:59 AM
I loved TW1 because its so basic, omg awesome sauce