PDA

View Full Version : A+ on Red/white Flag

DTO Yop
02-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Hi guys

I try to get a A+ on every game, and it seems that there is not many people playing it.
I think i will not have trouble getting it with some patience and pratice but one of them is just impossible.
Have you got some advice to get a A+ on the Red/White Flag mini-game?
I cant get better than A on easy, i always make 2 mistakes, you have to react to fast !

Thanks dudes

Hero-of-Time
03-01-2011, 03:00 PM
The best tip I can give for the flag game is to not take notice of the other avatars and concentrate on listening to what colour is needed rather than trying to be fast.

DTO Yop
03-01-2011, 04:06 PM
I can get maybe 20 in a row, but when it starts to speak really fast, you have to react really fast and even if i do my best, my not fast enough for the last 5, and i finish with 33/35

davehx
03-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi guys

I try to get a A+ on every game, and it seems that there is not many people playing it.
I think i will not have trouble getting it with some patience and pratice but one of them is just impossible.
Have you got some advice to get a A+ on the Red/White Flag mini-game?
I cant get better than A on easy, i always make 2 mistakes, you have to react to fast !

Thanks dudes

Really, on easy? I know this is going to sound like showing off but I dont mean it that way, but I just 10,000 on my first attempt at it (havent tried INtermediate or advanced yet). I got 35/35 with Avg Time 0.84

The advice that Hero gave is definitely good, ie. ignore the other guys who are getting it wrong. Try taping some paper over the the other two avatars so you are not distracted by them maybe?

Listen as he says the colour and decide which arm it means, then get ready to flick that arm when he says a direction. If you have already decided which arm(s) are being tested before it gives a direction, you'll only need to concentrate on Up or DOWN

iBabyDestiny
03-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I think this exercise is one of the easier ones. I got A+ on all difficulties. But I guess, it's different from person to person which exercise you find easy. So just keep practicing and you will make it =)

DTO Yop
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Héhe yeah this is strange. I can get a a+ on Any other game but This one is killing me off.
Im not distract by thé other guys but its just that when thé game does it at maximum speed i'm not fast enough. But ill try again with your advice thank you.

Edit : f-word thé iPhone automatic correction

MediumMelanin
04-13-2011, 04:22 AM
Well, I hope I don't have any trouble with the game. Why isn't there a guide? GameStop is giving these away!

paraffin
05-04-2011, 06:47 AM
I didn't have trouble with this exercise but, if you're really stuck, you could use the xbox guide technique (pressing the guide the second the instruction has been given then getting in to position before pressing the guide button again to unpause). Only exercise i'm struggling with now is the pacman/fruit one. Just goes to show different people excel at different exercises.

THE Mr Fill
08-30-2011, 09:18 AM
it depends on what you're good at - I have A+, A, A on Flag Frenzy, but I've only played each one once...
I seem to be better at reflex ones than any of the other games (and I'm usually good at maths things)

as for why there's no Achievement Guide, I don't think anyone has written one yet - once I've got more of the achievements, I might have a go at writing one if there isn't one done yet