PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Series

Pages : [1] 2

solo07
02-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Besides being an avid gamer I am a complete tv series-aholic. I love/watched all of great series such as The Office, Lost, Fringe, Dexter, etc. the list goes on. What i'm looking for is some nice gems of series that are good but aren't really noticed because i pretty much only watch the big ones. Any ideas? I like pretty much any genre as well.

Snowwwwy
02-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Wrong section. Post it in the television section. Below the General Off Topic section. Its literally right below it lol.

Venomized
02-28-2011, 04:25 AM
Wrong section. Post it in the television section. Below the General Off Topic section. Its literally right below it lol.

I believe you can still post it in here. Nothing wrong with that. That section just has more to do with it.

I personally like Supernatural and Heroes (which hasn't been on for a while). And I have been watching Smallville since the beginning (now it kind of sucks).

I don't watch much TV besides those 3 shows.

Snowwwwy
02-28-2011, 04:28 AM
I believe you can still post it in here. Nothing wrong with that. That section just has more to do with it.
Never heard of that before, but anyways, maybe Im wrong.

On topic, I dont watch much TV Shows.. only a few.

Venomized
02-28-2011, 04:30 AM
Never heard of that before, but anyways, maybe Im wrong.

On topic, I dont watch much TV Shows.. only a few.

Well the General Off-topic forum says "Discuss everything non game related here" and this classifies as non game related. Therefore it qualifies in my opinion, even if there is a forum for this stuff.

Besides, a lot of people post here about games and movies and such all the time anyways.

xanderthezeppo
02-28-2011, 05:12 AM
The top of my list are LOST, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Six Feet Under, Mad Men, and Scrubs. Heroes (which hasn't been on for a while).
I agree with Smallville, hasn't been as great as it used to be. Btw, Heroes won't be back since it has sadly been cancelled. If you didn't know.

Venomized
02-28-2011, 05:25 AM
The top of my list are LOST, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Six Feet Under, Mad Men, and Scrubs.
I agree with Smallville, hasn't been as great as it used to be. Btw, Heroes won't be back since it has sadly been cancelled. If you didn't know.

I never bothered to look into it so I didnt know. That sucks =(

Thanks for telling me. Another show slightly similar to Heroes was "4400" I believe. Though that got canceled too. But had slightly more of an ending than the last Episode of Heroes with Claire showing the world about her powers. How lame =(

Gorilla Stomper
02-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Favourite ever? Buffy The Vampire Slayer, with Angel nipping at it's heels.

Favourite at the moment? Boardwalk Empire.

Braiiins
02-28-2011, 06:15 AM
Here is what i'm into and what my girlfriend is into (you listed some already and most are fairly well known, we also don't both agree on every show):

Lost
The Office (US and UK are both good in their own ways)
Parks and Recreation
Arrested Development
Dexter
Hoarders (reality TV but it's still interesting)
Modern Family (this has to be what we are both really into right now)

McGoogles
02-28-2011, 06:21 AM
- Arrested Development
- South Park
- The Walking Dead
- Seinfeld
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- The Office

TheDeadspace
02-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Firefly! Such an awesome show, but wasn't given a proper chance, which led to it being cancelled early :(

Currently watching the remake of "V" with the girlfriend. Liking it so far, actually being suprised by some of the twists is really refreshing.

Genesis x360a
02-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Greys Anatomy.
Lost.
Prison Break.
Big Bang Theory.
Misfits.
Inbetweners.
Gossip Girl (Homosex i know :p)
Desparate Housewives.
True Blood.
Dexter.
Alias.
Auf Wiedersehen Pet.
Deadliest Catch.

I have lots of faves :D

judd90
02-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Family Guy has got to be my favourite.

Nozza XBA
02-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Heroes - Though I stopped at the end of S1, so need to watch them all from the start again really.
24 - Watched all and have all boxsets.
True Blood - Same as 24.
Boardwalk Empire - Only just started watching as its on in the UK now.
House - Watched all series including current and have all current boxsets.
Prison Break
Scrubs - Original cast, not the new lot!
Big Bang Theory

Really need to start watching more. On my list are - Walking Dead, Dexter, Breaking Bad & probably a few more!

Gossip Girl (Homosex i know :p)
Desparate Housewives.

Mate! Please tell me that's the Mrs. that makes you watch them, by tieing you down to the sofa?!? Please :p

xanderthezeppo
02-28-2011, 11:16 AM
I never bothered to look into it so I didnt know. That sucks =(

Thanks for telling me. Another show slightly similar to Heroes was "4400" I believe. Though that got canceled too. But had slightly more of an ending than the last Episode of Heroes with Claire showing the world about her powers. How lame =(

Agreed, it definitely sucks. They were planning on making a tv movie, but it looks like it won't happen seeing as they had planned on it airing fall 2010. :(

Scrubs - Original cast, not the new lot!
Hear! Hear! Very much agreed! Why did they even continue to go on after?! It had a perfect ending before they brought the new bunch in.

RichXbox360
02-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Family Guy has got to be my favourite.

Apart from the Star Wars specials, I don't find Family Guy at all funny.

Blood Wolf347
02-28-2011, 01:14 PM
The Walking Dead. I soooo cannot wait for that freaking show to come back on with season 2! The first season was GREAT!

Mr Bungle
02-28-2011, 01:23 PM
The Office

Genesis x360a
02-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Mate! Please tell me that's the Mrs. that makes you watch them, by tieing you down to the sofa?!? Please :p

Haha yes there the ones the missus has made me watch but after watching all Episodes i love 'um XD lol

Gackt
02-28-2011, 01:45 PM
Sons of Anarchy would probably be my favorite.

KeepEmRolling
02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
The Office
Chuck
Lost
Alias
The Prisoner(60s)

solo07
02-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Here is what i'm into and what my girlfriend is into (you listed some already and most are fairly well known, we also don't both agree on every show):

Lost
The Office (US and UK are both good in their own ways)
Parks and Recreation
Arrested Development
Dexter
Hoarders (reality TV but it's still interesting)
Modern Family (this has to be what we are both really into right now)
How is modern family? Its a comedy right? I heard its supposed to be really good.

exo-apollo
02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Favourite ever? Buffy The Vampire Slayer, with Angel nipping at it's heels.

I'm up to the start of third season of Angel, it's only just starting to hook me, Fred was a nice addition to the cast. What are season four and five like?

Some of my other favourite shows, Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Peep Show, Mad men. Oh and BREAKING BAD. Haha in before any of the other Breaking bad avatar/signature toting members got in.

tigrarmynverdie
02-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Some of my faves would have to be
Lost
Supernatural
Southpark
Family Guy
Due South

StolenPaper18
02-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Sons of Anarchy would probably be my favorite.

:goodpost

Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, Rescue me, and Justified.

Smoochy
02-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Dexter, Monthy Python's Flying Circus, The King Of Queens, Chappelle's Show, Jackass, South Park and The Whitest Kids U'Know.

Coadster1
03-02-2011, 06:09 AM
1. Heroes
2. Weeds
3. My Name Is Earl
4. The Office

Delphan Rane
03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Off the Air:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Sea Quest
Stargate SG1
X-Files

Current:
Dexter
Fringe
Private Practice
Spartacus: Blood and Sand & Gods of the Arena
True Blood

insaner2play
03-03-2011, 04:44 AM
To make it short (lazy now), it's currently NBC's Chuck.

xanderthezeppo
03-03-2011, 05:12 AM
I'm up to the start of third season of Angel, it's only just starting to hook me, Fred was a nice addition to the cast. What are season four and five like?
Buffy is definitely my favorite show hence my screen name. I would suggest watching it before season 5 of Angel if you haven't. It ties in quite a bit. In my opinion Angel was a bit slow for most of the seasons, though I had just finished watching the Buffy series so that could have had something to do with it. I only really started loving Angel during season 4 and season 5 is my favorite of that series.

Also, I love Fred. She was awesome.

FilmAndMusicMan
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Lost
Firefly
Seinfeld
Scrubs
Arrested Development
The Office (US version. I haven't started watching the UK version yet.)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dexter
Starman
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Perfect Strangers
My Name Is Earl
South Park
Smallville

THUGGEDOUT
03-04-2011, 12:48 PM
The Shield
Sons of Anarchy
The Wire
X-Files
Fringe
V
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
21 Jump Street
Buffy TVS
OZ
Being Human (UK)
Dexter
Angel
True Blood

exo-apollo
03-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Buffy is definitely my favorite show hence my screen name. I would suggest watching it before season 5 of Angel if you haven't. It ties in quite a bit.

Oh yeah no I'm in the same boat as you, completely watched through Buffy, now moved onto the Angel. It's really picking up though in the middle of this Third Season. Haha I like your screen name, definitely one of the best episodes. One of the funnier ones, like Earshot.

Hollow_Six
03-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I watch a few different shows.
My favorites by far are Futurama and American Dad though

DarthSoth
03-04-2011, 04:48 PM
My top 10 are as follows.

1. Supernatural
2. Alias
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Babylon 5
5. Lost
6. South Park
7. Fringe
8. Battlestar Galactica
9. Friends
10. Veronica Mars

Fringe will be re-evaluated after this season is complete and likely get bumped up a couple spots on my all-tie list, Season 3 has been spectacular.
3 other shows that will very likely crack my top ten once they have a couple more season under their belts is The Walking Dead, Sherlock (UK), and Being Human (NA).
I have a rule that shows must have multiple seasons to ever crack my top ten. Firefly is the closest single season show at #13 and will only ever drop from there.

DarthSoth
03-04-2011, 04:54 PM

Some of my other favourite shows, Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Peep Show, Mad men. Oh and BREAKING BAD. Haha in before any of the other Breaking bad avatar/signature toting members got in.

Honestly I wasn't too wild about season 4. Charisma dropping a last minute bomb on the writers made them scramble and kind of nerfed a lot of the season IMO. But season 5 was the best the show had I think. The addition of one of the Buffy alumni coming over after it ended was great for the dynamic of the show.

D4RKXPOW3R
03-04-2011, 09:14 PM
I don't watch much TV. My current favorite that I keep up with is Chuck...and thats about it. A good (but old) show that I recommend is 'The Crow: Stairway to Heaven'...and all 22 episodes are on netflix instant if you have that.

XxChamilitaryxX
03-05-2011, 04:11 AM
Here is my Top 10 (in order):

1) Fringe
2) Prison Break
3) 24
4) The Walking Dead
5) Dexter
6) Stargate SG1
7) Sons of Anarchy
8) House
9) Family Guy
10) The Simpsons

xanderthezeppo
03-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Oh yeah no I'm in the same boat as you, completely watched through Buffy, now moved onto the Angel. It's really picking up though in the middle of this Third Season. Haha I like your screen name, definitely one of the best episodes. One of the funnier ones, like Earshot.

Hahaha, definitely two great episodes. Being called a Zeppo when playing games always makes me laugh so the screen name just stuck everywhere.

I hope you enjoy the rest of Angel. In my opinion it wasn't as great as Buffy but when you finish you're pretty much done unless you go the comics route. It sucks when there's no more Buffy, lol.

Talking about them makes me miss the shows....

ooo0ooooooo0ooo
03-05-2011, 03:53 PM
my favorite comedy series is Aqua Teen Hunger Force or seinfeld, my favorite anime series is Rurouni Kenshin, and my favorite game show is hands down The Price Is Right

ColtoN899
03-15-2011, 10:19 PM
How i met your mother, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Friends, The O.C, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Viva La Bam, Bam's Unholy Union, The War at Home. Awesome IMO :)

thereefernander
03-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Dexter
Weeds
Californication

Comedy
WKUK
Curb Your Enthusiasm.

juannyG
03-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Hands down...Doctor Who. Old or new!

As Craig Ferguson had put it - the reason its beloved by geeks & nerds is because it portrays the victory of romance and intellect over brute force and cynicism.

Goobernutt
03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
My favorite tv show handsdown is Married with Children. I enjoyed Heroes, till the end. The X-Files, and Criminal Minds.

13ip0lar
03-23-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm just gonna go with curerntly airing, since this would turn into a large page of sci-fi shows:

1) Fringe - Everyone on that show is bloody amazing. The plot and random investigations also add the the awesomeness that is Fringe. Walter is the man!

2) Stargate Universe - I am a die-hard SG-1 fan, however, this appears to be slow building up and low budget. I'm sticking with it, but slowly losing interest. I'm sure those not that committed to the franchise, have already given up on it. Please get interesting soon!

I'm hoping with the last episode hinting at another Icarus base, that 'that' is point of know return as far as funding goes. Depending on if this show goes another season, the base will have been approved, and you will see people gate to Destiny, and bring along with them a lot of what they need to get the ship in proper running condition. Otherwise, it will result in some BS rushed conclusion with them getting owned by aliens, and SG will have died. T_T

Aref
03-23-2011, 11:26 PM
Alias FTW!!

Tilb Town Rufus
03-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Sitting pretty in 1st place is Prison Break. I LOVED IT, and cried at the last episode. Stayed up every night to watch it and finally got the entire boxset two years ago.

Coming in at 2nd place is Lie to Me. Tim Roth. Enough said.

Third place goes to, Dexter. Living in England I've only watched the first two series' but the first one was by far the best, the Ice Truck Killer was a BAMF.

4th place belongs to Two and a Half Men. Without Charlie Sheen this series is dead.

Rounding off this list in 5th place is Scrubs. JD, Turk, Dr. Cox.. need I go on?

romanzad
03-24-2011, 06:40 PM
X-files ftw

Sopranos
The Wire!

boxhead51
03-26-2011, 09:15 AM
ncis
dexter
sons of anarchy
sportsnation I love michelle beadle

ghostofman
03-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos

C0NEB0NED69
03-26-2011, 06:00 PM
The Office
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Simpsons
The Colbert Report
Conan
South Park
Community
Parks and Recreation
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
Flight of the Conchords
Futurama
Sealab 2021

I love tv.

martdude16
03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
South Park,
Chuck,
Dexter,
Heroes (Cancelled :(),
The Ultimate Fighter,

MrVictorStone
04-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Dexter, Scrubs, Boardwalk Empire, Stargate Universe, The Sopranos and Futurama.

Eticketjedi
04-04-2011, 06:04 PM
All time? The Simpsons.

Currently? Archer. It's the best show on tv for me right now by a long shot. I'm actually surprised no one else has mentioned it considering some of the listed shows.

Dale Norris
04-04-2011, 08:44 PM
bear grylles wow some stuff he dose is just so nasty lol makes me want to c what he will do next lol

Exodus Traps
04-05-2011, 02:51 AM
my all time has to be Deadwood.

Skamm
04-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Rookie Blue is starting to shape up quite nicely. And at the moment if NCIS is in the EPG it's on my screen, I'n not addicted... Honestly!

Lord Montymort
04-05-2011, 05:27 AM
The Walking Dead for me is probably my favorite. IMO it is probably the only TV show (and movie) to do this type of thing right. Instead of focusing on the Zombies and all the death and chaos that the Zombies brought, it focuses on the Survivors, and there struggles to just survive in a world that is no longer there own, while trying to keep hold of some shred of there Humanity, while at the same time watching it slip away. It's really hard to say just how good it is in words, it's nothing like what you expect from the Zombie genre, but it's everything it should be. All in all, just a really great show that everyone should watch, and I can't wait for series 2.

After that I enjoy:
Doctor Who (My favorite show before The Walking Dead started)
Two and a Half Men (The show that got me into watching US comedy)
Scrubs
Everybody Loves Raymond
The King of Queens
The Office (Both versions, but I prefer the UK one)
American Dad (Much better than Family Guy IMO, but I enjoy both)
Family Guy
The Tudors

That's pretty much it, the UK is pretty crap for TV, IMO. That said Sky Atlantic has some pretty good shows, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the stuff coming on there soon, such as The Borgia, and Game of Thrones.

REZ1DENTREETARD
04-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Seinfeld

exo-apollo
04-05-2011, 08:10 AM
1) Fringe - Everyone on that show is bloody amazing. The plot and random investigations also add the the awesomeness that is Fringe. Walter is the man!

Walter is definitely the man! It's hilarious every time he gets Astrid's name wrong. Asterix! Asteroid!

Snowwwwy
04-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Seinfeld.
Some episodes I find funny, and like, some, haha, I dont find funny and dislike.

Linknol
04-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Don't watch much TV these days but probably something like red dwarf

PunkDoom13
04-07-2011, 04:07 AM
The Walking Dead
Family Guy
South Park
That Metal Show
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Ghost Hunters

k3ndykane
04-07-2011, 05:45 AM
My top 3 would be:

Dexter
Weeds
Criminal Minds

we do follow some other shows as well, such as Californication, Rescue Me, Family Guy, American Dad, and I am sure I am missing some lol

alpha17
04-07-2011, 09:04 AM
The boondocks is funny, and I like Dirty jobs, as well as Community.

Rex Ruudi
04-07-2011, 09:03 PM
The first season of Dexter might be the best I have ever seen on TV =D
Also, Weeds was a lot of fun, season 4 and 5 wasn't that great, but the rest was great! Uncle Andy is Hilarious =D
And last, but definitely not least, LOST, although the ending kinda sucked imo.

alecslaptop100
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
The Simpsons But if you are talking about live action its Dexter

darthroker29
04-07-2011, 11:47 PM
I think Bones is the best show out there...

AstronomicalLdV
04-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I only watch Fringe on TV these days. Aside from that I have to say The Wire, Carnivale and Six Feet Under are big... huge favorites of all time.

DocSmith
04-21-2011, 07:07 AM
i like doug the cartoon

RossRoy
04-22-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm currently rewatching Lost .. thoroughly enjoying it! Just finished Season 3 yesterday actually.

So many good shows .. it's hard to choose .. but I'd say my absolute favourite has to be Firefly.

Ended way before its time ...

institutions
04-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Hmm, there aren't too many.

- The Office
- Parks and Recreation
- My Name is Earl
- American Dad
- According to Jim
- The King of Queens
- That 70s Show
- King of the Hill

Spanish Assault
04-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Only a couple of must watch shows for me:

Dexter
House
The Office
East Bound and Down
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

GunnerUrkit
04-22-2011, 07:11 PM
CSI and SG Universe

SALT1R3
04-24-2011, 03:58 AM
Breaking Bad is the best thing on TV for me at the moment - fantastic stuff.

I like a lot of comedy stuff though too and Peep Show and Friday Night Dinner are excellent.

Theres tonnes of other good stuff out there also.

jorge09
04-29-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm a hardcore Fringe fan!
I think it is the best show ever... xD
Some other shows that I like: House, Dexter [season 5 sucked, but the other seasons are great!], Breaking Bad, Chuck, Boardwalk Empire...
If I would say every single show that I like, I'd be writing here forever xD

Nathan WV10
04-29-2011, 02:18 PM
It has to be Supernatural ! Its the best TV series ever!

iMatty
05-01-2011, 04:31 PM
At the moment my favourite is How I Met Your Mother.

Flatmate made me watch it and it's so awesome. xD

MariaXPunk
05-06-2011, 10:19 PM
family guy
south park
aqua teen hunger force
the walking dead
mike and molly
two and a half men.......WINNING!!!
simpsons
beavis and butthead

Quick360achievements
05-06-2011, 10:23 PM
mine is lost, 24 and this new series The walking dead

Ice Car
05-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Futurama and That 70's Show are some.

That 70's Show is actually very funny, try watch it some time.

Badger X1
05-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Castle is my favorite TV series currently on the air.

Elit3 m0nkey
05-09-2011, 06:28 PM
My 2 favourites are Chuck and NCIS.

OzzyJericho
05-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Beavis And Butthead
South Park
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Two And A Half Men.....Only With Sheen In It
Ugly Americans

LP TaZ
05-13-2011, 09:43 PM
My #1 shows right now are

-The walking dead
-spartacus
-true blood
-dexter
-the colony
-justified
-game of thrones
-Camelot

I know there is probably 1 or 2 more just cant think atm.

Tendoman77
05-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
Red Dwarf
All 3 CSIs
The Inbetweeners

And this game show show that used to be shown on the BBC called Robot Wars, loved it.

exo-apollo
05-17-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm a hardcore Fringe fan!
I think it is the best show ever... xD

Same! Fringe is my favourite show out there right now. Can't believe we gotta wait for Season Four now. Oh well, Breaking Bad in the meantime.

bryancarr
05-17-2011, 02:45 PM
fringe is the best ever

N1njaPanda
05-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Loving Justified right now!

XxBlueSpade2xX
08-27-2011, 07:53 AM
Same! Fringe is my favourite show out there right now. Can't believe we gotta wait for Season Four now. Oh well, Breaking Bad in the meantime.

Agree, whole heartedly. Fringe is great, IMO. Did you see the new promo? "Where is Peter Bishop?", season four is already looking good.

Fourth from the top, after "The Walking Dead" promos: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50958

AIRIZ0NA23
08-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Sons Of Anarchy and WEEDS

deputy326
08-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Growing up in the 70's 80's and so on so forth, I will give mine to Roseanne... Greatest show on the face of the earth!!!

Viv0l0l
08-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Sons Of Anarchy and WEEDS

Is weeds really that good?

13ip0lar
08-31-2011, 10:13 PM

No, 7 seasons and one of Showtime's highest rated shows of all times. Nah, it sucks. -_-

Nah, but without cheating and looking at wiki, I believe it is there all time highest watched show, and basically their proverbial flagship atm. I can't tell, but the 7th season is close to wrapping up, and from what's been occurring, it looks like they are setting it up for your classic cliffhanger, so more than likely there will be a season 8. Keep in mind each season is like 13 episodes, each last about 22 minutes, without commercials. It's not like this show is consuming their lives, or is a bad gig, everyone knows what Weeds is.

texameradian
08-31-2011, 11:28 PM
The latter seasons of Weeds aren't as good as the first few. I found the show has gotten repetitive and I'm glad that this season will be its final.

My favourite show? Prolly has to be Fringe. Has a superb cast and the stories are awesome.

JeremyVersion1
09-03-2011, 05:52 AM
All time: The Shield

Runners up: The Office, Rescue Me, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Man Vs. Wild, Bizarre Foods

13ip0lar
09-03-2011, 09:04 AM
The latter seasons of Weeds aren't as good as the first few. I found the show has gotten repetitive and I'm glad that this season will be its final.

My favourite show? Prolly has to be Fringe. Has a superb cast and the stories are awesome.

I agree Fringe is awesome, but I don't agree with claims that can't be supported. No where has it been stated that Weeds season 7 is the last season. It is true that MLP's contract is up, along with other factors that support the idea this may be the last season, however other more recent news still makes season 8 a real possibility.

Optimistic Outlook for Weeds Season 8 says Showtime's Entertainment Prez David Nevins at 2011 TCAs - YouTube

x E v e r s o n
09-03-2011, 01:19 PM
The Bing Bang Theory
How I Met your Mother
Family Guy

but the best of all is The Inbetweeners, so funny to watch and the film is brilliant too

NateXeneri
09-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I gotta go with either The Big Bang Theory or Breaking Bad. It's kind of a toss up right now.

Isanox
09-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Big Bang theory
The IT crowd (BBC)

TeamProdjectD
09-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Got into watching Criminal Minds and NCIS. But I miss Prison Break.

MaNiiAC
09-05-2011, 11:01 PM
How I met your mother
Suits

dabura
09-06-2011, 01:08 AM
house
supernatural
buffy
angel
stargate sg1

Fai1cookie
09-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Hands down. Family Guy. Next to American Dad, the only series that I can watch the same episode over ten times and still laugh.

Javman89
09-08-2011, 09:49 AM
My favorites are:

Big Bang Theory - have watched every episode 5-6 times
How I Met Your Mother - have watched every episode 3-4 times
Criminal Minds - up-to-date, but I've only watched each episode once or twice
Ghost Hunters - I watch it when I can

MrVan77Redux
09-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Law and Order:SVU
The First 48

Gun-Nut
09-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Well I watch quite a few TV shows but if I had to pick 1 for my favourite right now it would easily be Castle! Then either Supernatural or Chuck :)

The94thHour
09-13-2011, 06:05 PM
The Office!

Cadaveri
09-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Game of Thrones
Spartacus
HIMYM
House

Rep
09-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Bones and Rizzoli and Isles.

Skilled
09-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Chuck - season 5 starts soon - final season :(
Community - season 3 starts soon

Both great shows.

THUGGEDOUT
09-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Sons Of Anarchy
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Being Human (UK)
True Blood

Anjela84
09-15-2011, 10:38 AM
My favorite series are gilmore girls (http://www.watch-gilmore-girls-online.ch/) and chuck series (http://www.watch-chuck-online.ch/). I like action comedy of Chuck.

Pavlos 2011
09-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Family Guy
American Dad
Buffy
Angel
Frasier
:)

DreddPirate Rob
09-16-2011, 02:54 AM
For me its Fringe and Castle.

LittleKitty3
09-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Greys Anatomy is the best! :) Very funny and sometimes very sad :/ Like when George died.. Waiting to get the 7. Dvd box.

Jaska95
09-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Prison Break
Lost
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Band of Brothers
Kummeli (VERY unlike that anybody outside of Finland knows about it)

I have marked three best.

Atm watching Game Of Thrones. Three more episodes left... DAMNIT I DONT WANT IT TO END!

niko da bos
09-20-2011, 08:31 PM

great show, but kind of went downhill with each season in my opinion. i loved it, watched every episode with my girlfriend. but after she starts going to mexico and such the story just gets out of hand.

i would have to say 'entourage.' i just love the comedy, and can relate to each character. its just a great combination of friends, and sort of reminds me of some high school buddies:p

Sampson
09-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Spice and Wolf. It's amazing!!!

OnlyRinaldo
09-22-2011, 11:23 AM
City Hunter, Iris(<=both korean series), Nikita & House. Need some new series:p.

xXImSoBalzyXx
09-25-2011, 10:58 PM
Lost
Dexter
Justified
Deadwood
Scrubs

Dewey
09-26-2011, 10:43 AM
The Office
Beavis and Butthead
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
The Simpsons
South Park
Degrassi Junior High/High
Dexter
Scrubs

I'm sure there's more...

Nero x360a & ps3t
09-26-2011, 08:00 PM
South Park, Family Guy, or Avatar: The Last Airbender.

DESTRO5
09-30-2011, 07:56 PM
South Park

beardedlegend
10-02-2011, 11:24 AM
sons of anarchy...samcro all day

iBuzz7S
10-02-2011, 11:35 AM
In no particular order.

Jersey Shore
The Simpsons
The Big Bang Theory
The Ultimate Fighter
Family Guy
American Dad
Two and a Half Men
Ringer
The Playboy Club
Terra Nova
South Park

I'm not too big into new TV shows, but Ringer and The Playboy Club are pretty good. Terra Nova, I find to be amazing. I can see myself watching for the entire season.

CountAbyss
10-04-2011, 05:52 AM
No particular order, well except Scrubs. THAT is my all time favorite show.

Scrubs
Psych
Community
Firefly
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Breaking Bad
Mythbusters
The Walking Dead
The Office
White Collar

Ill009
10-04-2011, 09:04 PM
House
Sons of Anarchy
Burn Notice
Royal Pains
The Community

MegaHurt
10-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Breaking Bad,Sons of Anarchy, and Louie.

Rennix
10-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Scrubs
The Big Bang Theory
The Office
and now Boardwalk Empire

AgentOfChaos
10-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Dexter
Boston Legal
Supernatural
Babylon 5
Criminal Minds
Law & Order
House

TOUCHDOWNmypants
10-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Breaking Bad, Sons Of Anarchy, Sons Of Guns and Glee lol

Congressman Kibbles
10-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Seinfeld
How I Met Your Mother
King of Queens

hydrosugar
10-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Favorite T.V show is either South Park or The Big Bang Theory. Both hilarious shows.

Thimilo
10-25-2011, 10:45 AM
The Simpsons
The Shield
...and a lot of oldies from when I was a child (back in the 80's)

GrimSovereignty
10-25-2011, 09:32 PM
House
Psych
Criminal Minds
Law & Order
...and a bunch of others I can't think about at the moment

rusty_nzl
10-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Lost
Dexter
Heroes
The Big Bang Theory
Outrageous Fortune

iheardUrip1
10-30-2011, 04:56 AM
The Office
Beavis and Butthead
Dexter
The Simpsons
Jersey Shore
South Park
Scrubs
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Degrassi Jr High/High
Prison Break

TopNotchGooser
10-31-2011, 12:34 AM
dead wood is my fav

Natty
11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Dexter
South Park
How I Met Your Mother
Walking Dead
Family Guy
Two and a Half Men
American Dad

Dilgimli
11-03-2011, 10:02 PM
In no particular order;

Friends
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Game of Thrones
Terra Nova
Person of Interest
Nikita
New Girl
Once Upon A Time
Grimm

MaNiiAC
11-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Friends
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
South Park
Workaholics
Family Guy
Tosh.O
Two and a Half Men
Scrubs
King of Queens
Burn Notice
Royal Pains
Psych
White Collar
Justified
Suits
Tyler Perry's House Of Payne
Tyler Perry's Meet The Browns

Moises
11-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Veronica Mars, Season 1 is the best crafted series of all time, in my opinion. Also, Kristen Bell =)

Patrriik
11-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Entourage, Dexter, Game of thrones, Sons of anarchy :cool:

Pickproofswine
11-06-2011, 10:23 PM
South Park or Celebrity Juice . If any americans like english humour watch Celebrity Juice you will either find it the funniest thing ever or not at all :)

Teh Phantomz
11-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Have plenty of favourites but only watch a few at the moment.

HIMYM
Big Bang Theory
Dexter
House
Modern Family
Family Guy

El Mozi
11-13-2011, 05:39 PM
best tv series ever!! Breaking Bad

also good:
how i met your mother
2 broke girls
it crowd
big bang theorie
king of queens
malcolm in the middle

ZedChuva
11-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Current:

Criminal Minds
Bones
The Office
American Dad
Family Guy
Fact Or Faked
Destination Truth
South Park

All Time:

Seinfeld
Buffy
Angel
Lost
Third Watch

i got squeezed
11-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Prison Break #1 TV show I have ever seen. Deserves to be watched

Frasr
12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
just finished watching Spartacus series 1 and the prequel series and it was amazing. can't wait for the next series, although it wont be the same without Andy :( R.I.P

VeNGeD
12-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Only shows I'm really into currently is The Walking Dead and Dexter. Favs would be Lost, Alias, Firefly, Red Dwarf, Spaced, The IT Crowd, Prison Break and I guess Afro Samurai counts as well.

Valyrian
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
- Lost
- Weeds (Season 1-3)
- How I met your mother (Legendary!!!!!)
- Survivor
- House
- Boardwalk Empire
- The Walking Dead

My #1 pick goes to Game of Thrones though, I thought it was simply amazing BEFORE I read the books. April and season 2 cannot come soon enough.

TeamFreeWill
12-04-2011, 01:46 AM
My all time favourite is Supernatural, closely followed by Firefly, Tru Calling, Bones & embarrassingly enough Sex and the City - yes, I did just admit that 'out loud'.

razor8ladesaint
12-10-2011, 03:14 AM
hands down dexter. it's the only show i make a point to watch

Ill009
12-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Chef! starring Lenny Henry. It's full of old school goodness.

Abusive
12-12-2011, 01:33 AM
My favorite of all time is The Office, however i have started watching, Breaking Bad, and have to say that it is VERY good.

TheGreenxRanger
12-12-2011, 05:56 AM
archer
the league
always sunny in philadelphia
blue mountain state
bevis and butthead
boy meets world
and of course power rangers

Broke
12-13-2011, 06:28 AM
Years later i still think the 1st and 2nd Seasons of Lost is the best television i have ever seen! It got silly towards the end though.

Fringe
Alias
True Blood
The Walking Dead

Charlie Brookers Dead Set was decent aswell!

Dark Collin
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
my favs have to be

On Air:

1.Supernatural
2.Vampire Diaries
3.Ringer
4.Fringe
5.Once Upon A Time
6.Secret Circle

Off Air:

1.Buffy The Vampire Slayer
2.Angel
3.Lost
4.Vornica Mars
5.X-Files

Matt36
12-13-2011, 05:04 PM
I watch to much TV and download a fair bit everyday :P

Faves of all time are;

How To Make It In America
Entourage
The Shield
Sons of Anarchy
Deadwood

DarkApollo
12-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Dexter
Breaking Bad
White Collar
The Office
Damages

I love Netflix.

RuYi
12-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Firefly, The Walking Dead and Little House on the Prairie.
Go ahead, laugh at me. I really like it. OvO

brudanoodle
01-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Although it's only 3 episodes long, my favourite at the moment has to be Sherlock. Intelligent, funny, Entertaining and a little confusing at times. Everything I need in a good TV show.

CLANDESTlNE
01-03-2012, 04:31 PM
-Fringe
-Person of Interest
-How I Met Your Mother
-Community
-NCIS
-Chuck

- Game of Thrones is my #1 show though, just awaiting season two right now.

ehrgeiz xlk
01-05-2012, 05:52 AM
Got really into it and just couldnt stop going from episode to episode. Very intriguing seeing different conditions and the interplay between characters

ChickinOnaChain
01-08-2012, 09:13 PM
First 48
Intervention
Hoarders
Cops
World's Dumbest

exo-apollo
01-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Adding Friday Night Lights to my list of fav shows. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

WolfmanStarrk
01-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I'd have to say, my favorite TV series has to be Mystery Science Theater 3000 of course I also enjoy classic cartoon shows like old school Loony Tunes and The Flintstones.

Lord Angel 666
01-20-2012, 12:03 AM
My all time favorite is Legend of the Seeker. It's a great fantasy series. Sadly there's only two seasons.

Lady Bamelot
01-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Dexter is my favourite TV series at the moment.

However, I am also a huge fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Big Bang Theory.

hydrosugar
01-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Favorite shows overall are still South Park and Big Bang Theory.

Fav Drama is probably Dexter, can't wait for season 7.(Hurry up :()

DOOKH8R
01-23-2012, 07:05 AM
NCIS
White Collar
The Cleveland Show
Pawn Stars
Monday Night Raw

PTC Apathy
01-25-2012, 02:24 AM
The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, Malcolm in the Middle, and Lost.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
01-25-2012, 06:24 AM
No love for the Wire? IMO, best TV series of all time.

But I love, Dexter, Game of Thrones, TWD, and Breaking Bad.

DxxxRules
01-25-2012, 06:26 AM
The Walking Dead!

scotchegg
01-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Futurama and Arrested Development win, no doubt, for me.

IVIR BLOBBY
01-26-2012, 11:35 PM
In Order ...

- House
- Lost
- Stargate Atlantis
- Bones
- Family Guy
- The Mentalist
- The Big Bang Theory
- Stargate SG-1
- Dexter
- The walking dead

MegaHurt
01-30-2012, 02:23 AM
How I met your mother and Breaking Bad.

Foxxy kyle
02-05-2012, 03:17 AM
New favorite show..Key And Peele on Comedy Central, that show is funny as hell!

Key & Peele: I Said Bitch - YouTube

enishi lonez
02-05-2012, 03:25 AM
try the show called being human make sure its the american version I made the mistake of watching the U.K one and hated it

Smoochy
02-05-2012, 04:17 AM
New favorite show..Key And Peele on Comedy Central, that show is funny as hell!

Key & Peele: I Said Bitch - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s)I quite liked that show as well. Some of the skits I didn't find too funny, but some of them I did. However, I did feel like that particular skit went on a little too long. Towards the end, I wasn't laughing anymore.

I've also recently rediscovered how much I like Tosh.0. How he gets away with some of the stuff he says is beyond me.

dvdubb
02-05-2012, 06:59 AM
in no particular order: walking dead, fringe, dexter

Contrah
02-05-2012, 09:13 AM
House wins it for me,

Followed by Boardwalk empire, lost and Spartacus.

ramosgnr
02-06-2012, 05:03 AM
House is probably my favorite. I also like How I Met Your Mother and Sherlock.

Dirt Dog
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Probably either The Sopranos or Lost, can't really make up my mind as to which though.

Vulger Spartan
02-13-2012, 02:09 PM
House is probably my favorite. I also like How I Met Your Mother and Sherlock.

It was just announced 2 days ago This Season will be House's last.:(

Mine are:

House M.D.
Life on Mars
Ashes to Ashes
Macgyver
The IT Crowd
The Mighty Boosh
Dexter
True Blood

Dirt Dog
02-16-2012, 01:37 AM
It was just announced 2 days ago This Season will be House's last.:(
Thank god. The show should've ended a long time ago, it is now a depressing shell of its former self.

J0NATHAN
02-24-2012, 01:15 AM
I have too many to name for 1 single one to be my Favourite but I love, Archer, and Dexter & 30 Rock.

Irishk8lin
03-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
True Blood
Game of thrones
Spartacus... Its hard to pick just one :)

Elmotheewokking
03-01-2012, 01:42 AM
The Young Ones,
Bottom,
Stargate (SG1 and Universe, Atlantis was merely ok.)
Battlestar Galactica
Caprica
Top Gear
I'm Alan Partridge

There's more... But I'll stop. Lol.

Skedarr
03-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Red Dwarf has been since I first saw it and I think will always be my favoruite tv series, even Back to Earth that came out recently even though it got bad press from everywhere I still enjoyed watching it was just great to see them back in action :). Also theres currently a new series being filmed atm 3 episodes are already complete just waiting on the final 3 before we get a release date cant wait :woop:

Still would love someone to start funding the film again as it keeps getting backing then the person funding it backs it been happening since it was first revealed a film was being made back in 2005 I think it was.

Franks
03-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Six Feet Under is my favorite. It's funny, morbid, dark. It's one of those shows where you find yourself actually caring about the characters and their actions and fates.

CRAZY 7
03-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Grimm, Leverage, Tosh.0 and Mythbusters. I enjoy all these shows

maxjing
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
My favorite tv shows are adventure time and when it's a new season of burn notice.

Major Rawne
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I have quite a few actually in no specific order:

Sons Of Anarchy
Fringe
Bones
Red Dwarf
The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
Bottom
House
Game Of Thrones
The Sopranos
X-Files
Family Guy

There is probably more but I can't think right now

ThaProdigy
03-16-2012, 06:14 AM
As of the past year, I gotta say Game of Thrones on HBO is great. I'm starting to read the books (which is even more of a shock cuz I find books boring), and every episode is great. It's almost like watching Dragon Ball Z, the anticipation of the next episode except DBZ takes three episodes of Goku using his Spirit Bomb lol.

Floorkiller
03-16-2012, 07:42 AM
"Parker Lewis Can't Lose", and "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis".

* Clueless *
03-20-2012, 04:45 AM
Dead like Me
X-Files (1-4 seasons)
Lost
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Better off Ted
Downton Abbey
Bewitched
Get Smart

GlutardX
03-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Archer
The Wire
BSG
Breaking Bad
Futurama
Arrested Development
Firefly
It's Always Sunnny

VortexGZ
03-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Person of Interest
Terranova
CSI Miami
House MD
The Wire

STLKing
03-22-2012, 05:58 PM
Burn Notice is by far my favorite :D

megamoviejohn
03-22-2012, 09:49 PM
The Wire
Arrested Development
Breaking Bad

Dawg88
03-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Favorite series i like is:
1.place- 24! (no doubt, Kiefer is the best actor) Yeah am a huge fan of 24 <3
2.place- Prision Break (has the same style like 24 series, & thats good)
3-place- Game of Thrones (fantastic series) Cant wait for the second season to come.

I have more series at home. I think i have 14 different series. So yeah i prefer to watch series insted of movies.:woop:

Kelly93
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Prison Breakkkkk <3

OldBayFries
04-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Game of Thrones. Tonight's season premier was awesome!

Pasquale NL
04-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I started watching Dexter a few weeks back. Season 5 right now and I still cant stop watching :)

Edword
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
My current favorites would have to be Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

Some older favorites would have to be Seinfeld and Smallville.

hydrosugar
04-04-2012, 01:56 AM
One of my new(but old) favorites is Just Shoot Me. Just watched the first 2 seasons, and it's hilarious.

koosbane1985
04-05-2012, 06:18 AM
At this moment, I'm so hooked on swamp people.

Jchandler1985
04-05-2012, 06:46 AM
I'm a superman freak so Smallville, but Fringe is also amazing. I just recently also got into The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is such an ass.

Edword
04-05-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm a superman freak so Smallville, but Fringe is also amazing. I just recently also got into The Big Bang Theory. Sheldon is such an ass.

That show cracks me up!

TerrorXPunk
04-06-2012, 03:42 AM
It is a list lol

The Walking Dead
South Park
American Dad
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Beavis And Butthead
Ugly Americans
Robot Chicken

PurpleSkwid
04-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Half-hour:
How I Met Your Mother

Hour:
The Shield

I definitely recommend The Shield to anybody who is looking for a television show they can sink right into.
It's one of those shows you can't just watch a random episode of and expect to understand what's happening. Even the last season is directly linked to the Pilot episode.

Moist Gracie
04-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Sons Of Anacrchy and Breaking Bad

WartyHogger
04-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
My Little Pony
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Luck (Too bad it got cancelled)
House
The Finder
Top Gear

Barad
05-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Two and a Half Men
The Office
Modern Family
Friends
Top Gear
South Park

haze addict
05-09-2012, 02:07 PM
I would have to say The Walking Dead That is my favorite show of all I cannot miss an episode and I also love HIMYM did not start watching it til this year I was hooked after watching 1 episode

Spock
06-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Parks and Recreation
The Walking Dead
Arrested Development
Futurama
Weeds

I guess that's it really. I was watching some other shows, like Dexter, but I got bored of them.

Burnout x360a
06-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Dexter, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Top Gear (original) and American Dad amongst others.

Leemartin74
06-22-2012, 02:22 PM
the walking dead for me, ok so zombies are the most overused enemy of recent times but this is as much to do with the characters as anything else, highly recommended

susanlee
06-23-2012, 07:51 AM
Huy Guys!
I am susanlee. I live in USA. my favoriteis family guy. It's a very intresting show. I like it very much. Watch it (http://www.tvs-familyguy.com/) I hope you like it.

shanewatts95
06-25-2012, 04:24 PM
hello,i like to watching tv shows very much.I saw many shows in my life.But my some favorite tv shows are:
1.GLEE
2.DEXTER
3.FAMILY GUY
4.GAMES OF THRONES
5.THE SIMPSONS

Spade.
06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Since I rarely watch tv, I'd probably go with The Big Bang Theory.

Samigi
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, South Park, The Walking dead, Family Guy and Big Bang Theory :)

THE DEADLY DOG
06-25-2012, 06:07 PM
This is tough. Probably has to be Spartacus though.

STLfan2468
06-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead! They're like chocolate and peanut butter :P

Neverender
06-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Arrested Development.

"I'm an analyst and a therapist, so I figured I might as well combine my two titles. So from now on, I am Tobias Funke: Analrapist."

The5point5
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm surprised none of you are watching Touch (I didn't really look through all the pages either tho, lol). Anyone looking for a TV-series to watch I'd really recommend watching Touch. It's that kind of TV-series which makes you think about the world n stuff afterwards xD
You guys should give it a try, you might enjoy it.

Other than that...
I watch Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Suits and Touch.

Pe7ot
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Top Gear UK
House
Friends
Psych
Big Bang Theory

jackw428
07-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Firefly is my alltime favorite. I'm also currently watching Being Human (U.K.), Battlestar Galactica and am trying to get into Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Some of my other favorites are Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother, Top Gear (U.K.) Scrubs seasons 1-8 because in my mind 9 doesn't exist.

annehazel
07-02-2012, 06:59 AM
i would like to Watch CSI New York Online (http://tvs-csi-new-york.com/) which is an amazing TV show having great fun.

True.Mister.Six
07-02-2012, 07:10 AM
I've watched tons of stuff over the years - i'm a total DVD box set addict! My top ten shows of all time are;

1. The West Wing
2. Buffy
3. BSG (re-boot)
4. Firefly
5. Quantum Leap
6. Friends
7. Red Dwarf
8. 24
9. Avatar, The Last Airbender
10. Angel

There's a couple of shows I watch that are currently running that I love and would recommend. These are all contenders to knock stuff out the all-time list above;

1. Game of Thrones
2. Southland
3. Community (6 Seasons and a Movie!)
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Breaking Bad
6. Person of Interest
7. Sherlock
8. Justified
9. Cougar Town
10. Homeland

Here's the stuff I watch that I like well enough. I think of these as my light-weight entertainment stuff;

1. Psych
2. Burn Notice
3. Castle
4. How I Met Your Mother (I think this has jumped the shark really - I just sort of watch out of habit)
5. White Collar
6. Archer

Most of what I've listed is generally quite popular, but if anyone's stuck through this Summer dry spell hopefully there's one or two on my lists you coud try out.

As a final side note; anything with JJ Abrams name on it is usually over-rated crap written by crackheads and inexplicably loved by the masses - avoid at all costs in my opinion!

Sirenasaba
07-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Last couple of month i watched the walking Dead named TV show .I like it . it's awesome show.

let's Watch TV show online Click here (http://www.tvs-doctor-who.com/)

shanewatts95
07-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Watching tv is my one of the most favorite entertaining source.I always watching tv in my free time.My one most favorite tv series is GAMES OF THRONES.

firebix
07-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Game of Thrones is one of the best things on tv at the moment. Pity it's summer now :p. although Falling Skies is pretty good this year

albartgarry
07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Dexter is my favorite tv it's really action show .In which all character are good .But Micheal c.hall is my favorite character . You must watch this show ..........

http://www.lifeafterundeath.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/DexterS6Image1.jpg

________
full house episodes (http://www.tvs-house.com/)

dvdubb
07-08-2012, 01:03 AM
in no particular order: walking dead, dexter, eastbound & down, Game of Thrones, Dr. Who, Continuum

HTownBoi
07-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Sons of Anarchy is my favorite, but I also enjoyed Rescue Me, Lost, House, The Unit, And Firefly.

ToastedAvocado
07-08-2012, 02:53 AM
curb your enthusiasm
gaki no tsukai
hells kitchen

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Well....
Scrubs
The Big Bang Theory
Parks & Recreation
Sopranos
Deadwood
Rome
The Borgias
Hell On Wheels
Sons Of Anarchy
Rescue Me
FIREFLY!!!!!

The list could go on for a good while.....

God of Conquest
07-09-2012, 02:25 AM
I really loved Smallville while it was still on the air, and after that... I would say Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, and Danny Phantom in terms of least favorite to favorite. There isn't much else that I enjoy to watch right now beyond The Walking Dead in terms of Live Action TV.

robertswift
07-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Guy's Some of mine favorite tv shows are :-

True blood
Dexter
Friends
Teen Wolf
Legend of Korra

Lunge
07-12-2012, 05:39 PM
My favorites are:

Supernatural
Simpsons
How I Met Your Mother
Walking Dead
Dexter

dwayne_hicks
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Southland
Miami Vice
The Simpsons (Seasons 1-14 are my favorites)
Walking Dead
South Park

TerrorXPunk
07-13-2012, 07:08 PM
The Walking Dead
South Park
Family Guy
American Dad
Bobs Burgers
Breaking Bad

robertswift
07-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Guy's I'm jimmy carry. Some of mine all time favorite tv series are :-

True Blood
The Big Bang Theory
Legend of korra
Games of thrones
The Simpsons

Joseph Matthew
07-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Hello guys,
I am Joseph Matthew.I like to watch TV series.My favorite TV series are
-Merlin
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Big Bang Theory
-Supernatural
-American Idol

Kno Logik
07-24-2012, 05:02 AM
Breaking Bad Weeds Sons of Anarchy

AngryBearTony
08-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Oh man, since I can only watch tv when my wife is sleeping, it's hard to keep up. But I love Alphas, Eureka, The Big Bang Theory, Twin Peaks, The X-Files, and Psych. Also The Real Housewives of New Jersey (my wife makes me watch it, and I am in love with Jacqueline).

Nathan WV10
08-18-2012, 03:49 PM
mine would have to be

supernatural
heroes
the it crowd
spartacus
mad dogs