PDA

View Full Version : Glitch!!!!

zombiedarksie
02-28-2011, 05:36 AM
ok so i beat the first one and got 1000g and now i figured that i would try this one im on level 6 and i upgraded a character fully and got two acheivements one fore spending 1000 credits and the other for spending 10,000 credits but nothing for the full character???? can anyone help. going to be mad if i have to do it twice just for the two achievements.the rest of the game is a joke 2/10 rating, but still better than the first game... easy 940g

montrossity
06-18-2011, 07:44 PM
I am experiencing the same glitch. I have over a million points in my inventory as well as everyone upgraded and no achievements....

=EDIT= Well I uninstalled the game from my xbox....maybe that had something to do with it because the "Deep Pockets" achievement finally unlocked.

tincann
05-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Yes, I know this is a VERY old Question, but I am post the answer for anyone else that fells that this is glitched.

The fact is, it is not glitched. You just upgraded up to the maximum, at that point. If you pause the game & then go to the Character you just upgraded, it will actually show how much of the TOTAL upgrade you have completed.

As you progress through the game you unlock more upgrade bars for your characters. The Achievement will unlock when the bar is full.