PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Millfield Demon Door! Won't you just open!

Snoop QC
02-28-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm fat, full fat in fact because my weight meter is in the far right and when I wear pajama, my attractiveness meter just stays beetween the red and yellow zones. What can I do to be less attractive in order to get this annoying door to open?
Does the morality level has some kind of influence on all of this?

aSMiLoN
02-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Try adding some tattoos to your character that helped me... Also the weight meter seems to be a little gitched, you can try loosing some weight and then get it back that could help too...

exxonic
02-28-2011, 07:04 AM
if i remember correctly, you need to wear some clothes of the opposite sex.
does the door want you to be 'ugly'? or 'different', 'alternative'?

Inebriated Jedi
02-28-2011, 08:19 AM
You need to dye each part of the pajamas a different color.

Andreas_loel
02-28-2011, 11:14 AM
If there was a fat guy outside my door in his Pjs i wouldnt let him in either tbh, i feel sorry for the demon door

DeItaliener
02-28-2011, 11:47 AM

That's the way!! ;)

Snoop QC
02-28-2011, 05:20 PM

It's what I did, I used the ugliest colors like grey, brown, kaki or lime and it didn't do it, my attractiveness meter didn't move at all. What if I switch one piece of clothing for one of the opposite sex, which one?

colindy
02-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Just got this one to open last night. I had my queen eat mutton and blueberry pies 4 or 5 times (total of about 20 pies, 21 muttons), put on my pajamas (female set) - each piece dyed a different bright color. no makeup. The door said, "I'll let you in so i don't have to look at you any more!" was so UGLY!! 'shudder'

then i ate celery and equipped the Slimquick. back to normal after a few rounds of hobbes and hollowmen.

Volzagia
02-28-2011, 05:43 PM

This, If you dye each one a different colour it should work

Snoop QC
02-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Congratulation! Was your attractiveness meter to the far left? If so, it seems it's glitched for me.

colindy
02-28-2011, 06:09 PM
My fatness was far right, attractiveness was middle/left. the other thing i did was try some outfits in front of the door, until it said, "good, your fashion sense is appalling, now go get as big as a cow!"

the multi-colored pajamas got the door's attention.

good luck!

Snoop QC
02-28-2011, 09:03 PM
My fatness was far right, attractiveness was middle/left. the other thing i did was try some outfits in front of the door, until it said, "good, your fashion sense is appalling, now go get as big as a cow!"

the multi-colored pajamas got the door's attention.

good luck!

Did your attractiveness went extreme left at some point, or did you just try different outfits and then the multi-colored pajamas randomly opened the door. Because my fatness is far right and my pajamas makes me look like a walking chrismas tree. Is there something else I can do?
Can someone who already opened the door tell me exactly which colors were used on each part of the pajamas, with or without facial hairs and tatto.
Is it possible to have it opened by another ugly hero?

Snoop QC
03-01-2011, 12:44 AM
I got it with no facial tatoo or hair, had a full white pajama and fat meter at extreme left. The real deal is simple, this door can be glitchy if you fast travel directly in front of it, so when I was dressed, I fast traveled to Millfield and ran to the door, didn't work, fast traveled to Sunset House and then back to Millfield, ran to the door and it opened.

JONBLEACH
03-01-2011, 12:49 AM
i think this is the last one i need too

Combatjohnny
03-01-2011, 11:44 AM
sleep in the clothes then go back to the door. worked for me when i was having the same problem of it not opening

rhamana
03-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I just ate mutton til i was as fat as i could get it, then put on my pajamas. Didn't need to try wearing the male version pajamas (my character is a female) or dying them different colours. Maybe it was my purple highlights in my hair he didnt like :P

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I was full fatness and i was wearing the kings costume, i then changed into the pj's and dyed each part a different colour and i went to the demon door to see if it would just open for me and it did! I checked my ugliness after and it only went down a quarter!

Chaosphynx
03-04-2011, 03:45 AM
I had given up on this...played the new dlc and thought, well damn now I gotta get cuz of the new achievement, ...tried the same old shit.....multi-colored dyed pj's, weight meter maxed out green (pies and mutton), slept in outfit and then traveled to Millsfield....and whaddyaknow ...damn thing finally opened

zIII JOKER IIIz
03-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Yep, did this door today

Dress in male pyjamas, dye each bit different colours, put on loads of weight so your weight meter is in the green (yeah, strange) and pop the door opens

:uzi: