PDA

View Full Version : no arcane warrior or templar classes?

Vanilla Coke Zero
02-28-2011, 10:32 AM
so i'm looking at the classes on dragonage.com, and for the mage and warrior, i don't see arcane warrior or templar. is there any confirmation as to whether or not these classes will be in the game? arcane warrior was by far the most powerful and versatile class in DA:O, and it would be a shame if it wasn't in DAII.

FSparacino4
02-28-2011, 12:08 PM
so i'm looking at the classes on dragonage.com, and for the mage and warrior, i don't see arcane warrior or templar. is there any confirmation as to whether or not these classes will be in the game? arcane warrior was by far the most powerful and versatile class in DA:O, and it would be a shame if it wasn't in DAII.

There are pretty much just 3 classes with different variations. Warrior: 2-handed or sword/shield, Rogue: Ranged or Dual Wield & Mage: healing or dps focus.

iToastMan
02-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Im sure there are still specializations, but not as many as in origins.
Templar is there as i watched some commentated gameplay with the developers talking about how templars do more damage to things like demons and such.]
I've seen em talking about blood mage and spirit healer for the mages but i think arcane warrior is out, shame....just started an arcane warrior on origins and enjoying it x(

nayR2012
02-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297273)

10char

solo07
02-28-2011, 06:55 PM
There are pretty much just 3 classes with different variations. Warrior: 2-handed or sword/shield, Rogue: Ranged or Dual Wield & Mage: healing or dps focus.
Those are classes, I think he means specializations.

13ip0lar
03-01-2011, 11:17 PM

You are the most butt-hurt individual I have run across in two sub-forums now. First you talk about how shitty Homefront is before it is even released, and get your thread removed. Then you want to stir the pot, with implications that there might not be an AW or Templar in DA II, in which I assume you will become outraged and wonder why people aren't outraged also. Get a life sir...

In regards to the question you posed, if you actually played the demo, they include a lot of the same sword n board attacks/skills, as well as the mage tree. I wouldn't be surprised to see similar specializations. I doubt you will see skill for skill AW, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a redone version of that spec. Fact is once you knew what you were doing AW was the most OP thing in that game, adding blood magic, and battle mage spec to the mix, just made it lulz.

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-02-2011, 06:51 AM
You are the most butt-hurt individual I have run across in two sub-forums now. First you talk about how shitty Homefront is before it is even released, and get your thread removed. Then you want to stir the pot, with implications that there might not be an AW or Templar in DA II, in which I assume you will become outraged and wonder why people aren't outraged also. Get a life sir...

In regards to the question you posed, if you actually played the demo, they include a lot of the same sword n board attacks/skills, as well as the mage tree. I wouldn't be surprised to see similar specializations. I doubt you will see skill for skill AW, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a redone version of that spec. Fact is once you knew what you were doing AW was the most OP thing in that game, adding blood magic, and battle mage spec to the mix, just made it lulz.

what the fuck are you talking about? how does this thread = whining? i was just curious to find out if arcane warrior would be making a return. i'd get DA2 regardless, since i've been waiting years for this game. they could remove every specialization and i wouldn't give a shit, i'd still get the game.

LK Tien
03-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Arcane warrior was removed since it was too good. Templar is still in.

artphobia
03-04-2011, 10:52 PM

Dont worry, he did the same stunts in the Fallout New Vegas forums as well.
As for templars they are in there. I would assume AWs are as well.

Worhammer
03-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Not to pile on here, but ignore Mr. Vanilla Coke. He's been banned twice cause he's pretty much just a troll. Don't let him succeed. *shrug*

13ip0lar
03-05-2011, 08:19 AM
Dont worry, he did the same stunts in the Fallout New Vegas forums as well.
As for templars they are in there. I would assume AWs are as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees him for the tool he is...

Not to pile on here, but ignore Mr. Vanilla Coke. He's been banned twice cause he's pretty much just a troll. Don't let him succeed. *shrug*

Will do sir... I just found it a few days ago after searching very hard thanks to Mr. Blueprotoss? I think that's how you spell it, that kid is a class-A retard.

Worhammer
03-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees him for the tool he is...

Will do sir... I just found it a few days ago after searching very hard thanks to Mr. Blueprotoss? I think that's how you spell it, that kid is a class-A retard.
Haha, I never ignored Blueprotoss. His comments were more amusing than anything. Unsuccessful troll is Unsuccessful.....hahahaha

I always laugh any time I read one of his posts cause they're just so funny.

13ip0lar
03-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Haha, I never ignored Blueprotoss. His comments were more amusing than anything. Unsuccessful troll is Unsuccessful.....hahahaha

I always laugh any time I read one of his posts cause they're just so funny.

I recently told him that I pitied him, because we are failing our species by tolerating his ignorance and insane amount of logic fails, and then implored him to sincerely learn English and get an education, human to human. Guy is just a tool, he calls people fanboys, then uses the same fanboy logic to justify his opinion. He is one of those kids that say "That's your opinion, but..." and doesn't realize what he is saying is his opinion, not fact. Anyways I could go on all day about how retarded is, but I seen enough people warning others in their sigs with his dumbass quotes, so I immediately read one comment addressed to me from him and searched real hard for the ignore function lol.

Btw this trolls thread is obsolete. Since the game got leaked, there is now a thread with all the class specs. I vote we all head over there...see you there! :D