PDA

View Full Version : Tag duel deck

M4573RxB0x
02-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey i have an idea of the theory of tag decks if you have a partner. if you and your partner have identical decks then you would be working to the same goal. basically if the decks have the same strategy theoretically you would have 2x the draw power and 2x chance to get specific card?

This might be hard to set up unless both players have a lot of the cards but if someone can get set up like this, i think they would win tag duels alot easier :)

Let me know what you guys think or what decks you think might work best with this tactic?

At the moment i have i think about 970 cards ish if someone want to try setting up with me because the only achievement i need is the 100 tag duels just send me a message on xbox live GT: M4573RxB0x

shockerizgod
03-08-2011, 10:19 PM
ill do it with it you..in fact im lookign for a partner for that reason and for gamebattles

VCutter
03-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey i have an idea of the theory of tag decks if you have a partner. if you and your partner have identical decks then you would be working to the same goal...

Lol. The few times I was even able to get ranked tag matches, the three other people in the match would be each others' buddies and all have the same deck archetype. I was lucky to get wins in two of those despite my horrid deck.

GarethGoreYaDig?
03-24-2011, 03:05 PM
they cant be friends in ranked. you cant invite/set them up with friends its only in player match.

a better idea is too have a deck that works with each other. fairy/lightsworn for instance. as a lot of the effect cards say light monsters, which both types of deck are, use fairies for effects and lightsworn for beatdowns. its a really good combo

VCutter
04-01-2011, 12:27 PM
I doubt invites were involved, one probably just created the lobby and the others searched and joined it manually, while I unwittingly become the 4th and final person starting the match. The only thing ranked does is randomize the teams, but with 3 players having identical decks, 2 players are guaranteed to be synchronized. Doesn't bother me too much anymore, as I've pretty much given up on the 100 tag wins. There was even some fun in it, sent a dude a congratulatory message after he used my face-down Card Destruction (that I had set the turn before) to discard his Plaguespreader (which he only drew that same turn) to synchro and give us the hail mary win after being a turn away from defeat.

The ones I usually saw the most were, naturally, three friends all with Lightsworns, all with Blackwings, or the one match where two had Gladiators (and were on opposite teams, lol) and the third had something I couldn't remember much of, but was still better than anything I had.