PDA

View Full Version : Restarting Dragon Age 1 as Hawke

Diggitydug
02-28-2011, 05:43 PM
His face would not be that hard to recreate. I wanted to replay DA:O once before I played DA:2 anyway.

Im thinking of creating a Human named Hawke and playing through again. I dont know what this would cause to the Origon story, etc of the second game. Can anyone who is in the know give me some hints on if this would be feasable or if DA:@ Hawke is totaly backstoried out already.

ViRaLuNdEaD
02-28-2011, 06:23 PM
He/she is already pretty fleshed out. Hawke basically comes from Lothering, which as you remember was destroyed in the first game. It kind of feels like Hawke's story is partially if not totally parallel to the main storyline. I don't see why that should stop you though. I say knock yourself out!

OceanH
02-28-2011, 06:32 PM
His face would not be that hard to recreate. I wanted to replay DA:O once before I played DA:2 anyway.

Im thinking of creating a Human named Hawke and playing through again. I dont know what this would cause to the Origon story, etc of the second game. Can anyone who is in the know give me some hints on if this would be feasable or if DA:@ Hawke is totaly backstoried out already.

"Hawke" is the last name of the character in Dragon Age II and you can't change his/her last name. The human noble character in Dragon Age: Origins has "Cousland" as his/her last name and you can't change it neither. You can only create a first name in both instances. They both come from different places too. BioWare isn't that dumb.

Xerxes 8933A
03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
You could play as a human mage. The Family name of the human mages in DA1 is Amell, and Hawkes' mothers maiden name is also Amell. So the Warden could be related to Hawke on his mothers side.

scrummers
03-02-2011, 12:31 AM
He/she is already pretty fleshed out. Hawke basically comes from Lothering, which as you remember was destroyed in the first game. It kind of feels like Hawke's story is partially if not totally parallel to the main storyline. I don't see why that should stop you though. I say knock yourself out!

Party of DA:2 takes place during the same events as DA:O. Game takes place over 10 years. The demo starts off right after Lothering go destroyed and Hawke and his/her's family are fleeing.

TheDeceiver35
03-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Ya ive been playing through the original again this week too, its not DA2, but it helps to get through the last week of waiting lol.

tkhbecker
03-10-2011, 01:37 PM
His face would not be that hard to recreate. I wanted to replay DA:O once before I played DA:2 anyway.See Below...You could play as a human mage. The Family name of the human mages in DA1 is Amell, and Hawkes' mothers maiden name is also Amell. So the Warden could be related to Hawke on his mothers side.Could be a cousin so..? IF you were able to create his face let me know... I would love to play as someone who looks like Hawke in DA:O... Think of the possibilities IF they came out with a DLC where your Grey Warden Mage makes a cameo in DA2 and you find out your cousins... That and you'll look the same.