PDA

View Full Version : the stone-fire thing in the wending woods

jenafer6
02-28-2011, 07:12 PM
can anyone tell me what i supposed to do here.. i might have missed something... also i cant find one of the silks needed for the merchants guild. any help would be greatly appreciated. thx in advance:p

Scotty
03-03-2011, 10:29 PM
can anyone tell me what i supposed to do here.. i might have missed something... also i cant find one of the silks needed for the merchants guild. any help would be greatly appreciated. thx in advance:p
maybe try the dragon age wiki@ www.dragonage.wikia.com (http://www.dragonage.wikia.com) if you haven't already.

TheToiletBrush
03-07-2011, 03:04 PM
I have no patience for that stone thing. What an uninteresting puzzle.

Xx SHAMROCK xX
04-12-2011, 12:44 AM
are u on about the 5 stones on the ground in kal'hirrol - trade quater if so press 1 n ul see the next 1 u need 2 press 1 then a pic will appear on the wall behind it showin u the next symbol its worth it u get the
Gauntlets of hirols defense
which is massive gloves tier 8 white steel
+4strength
+3%melee crit chance
+1 armour penetration
Natures blessing necklace
+3 health regen in combat
+3 mana regen in combat
+3 stamina regen in combat
and u get a weapon which is a maul but i cant remember which 1 its well worth the 2 mins it takes 2 do

edit : i really need 2 learn 2 read the place iv just mentioned was in knotwood not wendin wood i sorry 4 the mix up

ANIMAL NL
04-12-2011, 10:37 PM
no its in the woods. I gave up on the stupid puzzle cause it doesn't seem to reset and it's not needed for an achievement so they can keep their xp and or leather cap or whatever stupid item you get for solving it.

Xx SHAMROCK xX
04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
yeah i got 2 it but i cant get it 2 reset either theres sevral videos up on youtube that show u how but make a save first or ul miss out on watever it gives u if u dont solve it