PDA

View Full Version : is it worth sticking with

wozza1971
02-28-2011, 10:45 PM
recentley rented this game out but weren't blown away with it but since then i was told it gets lot's better further in should i buy it if i see it cheap anywhere or not

Caragan
03-01-2011, 03:58 AM
personally, I loved this game right from the first couple chapters. I mean I guess it does get better the further in the game you get, but if you didn't enjoy the beginning of the game at all, I don't know how much you'll enjoy the rest.

wozza1971
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
cheers for the opinion i just found the first couple of chapters just very samey

KirbyTheAlmighty
03-01-2011, 10:00 AM
I absolutely loved the game.
Don't get me wrong, it's really easy. (Probably a bit too easy).

But the story, and the look of it was just great.

It does get better later on, though.

wozza1971
03-01-2011, 10:16 AM
i may try it again if i see it cheap anywhere

jules the great
04-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah i got it from GameFly a few days ago. And after everything I'd heard i was ready to be blown away but I wasnt. Dont get me wrong i like the game so far. I think im on the 3rd chapter, but it wont be in my top 10 any time soon. I stopped playing to run through Dantes Inferno again on the PS3 and I might finish this game up this weekend sometime.

kdrcraig
04-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Got this from Gamefly too for the PS3. I got up to Chapter 9 and it's alright, don't like it as much as I thought I would. Started playing Borderlands so I haven't touch this since then, I'm gonna beat it at some point and send it back. No way in hell I'm going back through all the levels to collect all those tech orbs.

KyKy
04-26-2011, 06:25 PM
I absolutely loved this game, I'm going to play through hard mode now and I think I would do it by choice, regardless of achievements.

ezekielseyes
04-27-2011, 04:57 AM
When I started playing this game it was kind of "different" to me, but it became better from chapter to chapter. From around chapter 5 I started loving this game ;-)

jules the great
04-27-2011, 06:30 PM
When I started playing this game it was kind of "different" to me, but it became better from chapter to chapter. From around chapter 5 I started loving this game ;-)
I hope youre right, im going to finish it this weekend.

Nexus Prime
05-02-2011, 10:49 PM
It might be an easy game, but the camera really pisses me off. I can't move it when I want to, and then when I don't want to move it, it starts spinning around on it's own in the middle of a fight, until it finds the worst possible view. It's a good game, just let me move the damn camera myself.

jules the great
05-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok so I ended up liking the game a little bit more, enough for me to run through and beat it on HARD after i finished EASY. I also went back and collected a few of the masks i was missing, as well as redoing chapter one for the untouchable cheeve. I wont go thru though for all those red orbs, and i can NOT for the life of me chase down the rhino or the dog for those two cheeves...so back to gamefly with a 920/1000 score.

Yokuz116
05-09-2011, 05:16 PM
It really is an amazing game. I fell in love with it after the first chapter, when the plane breaks apart and you need to climb up it before it hits the skyscraper. Just the rush of excitement and the brilliant platforming and the incredible environments in that scene made it perfect!

Ragnarok1986
05-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Tesco 12 brand new had to snap it up =] will start it Tuesday. So if your looking to buy get of from Tesco ;)

Redeuxx
06-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Loved the game and I don't normally like games like this ... you know puzzle, platforming.