PDA

View Full Version : if you already have the online tournament achievement...

El Freako
02-28-2011, 10:52 PM
then why are you coming back in and screwing it up for those who don't? the past week i've been trying to get the tourney achievement but keep getting stopped by the ones who have it and then mock me because i dont have it already. i mean, if your such the "bad ass" for having it then why dont you stay in the player or ranked matches and leave the tourney's alone?

just my opinion

mcnichoj
03-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Leaderboards is my guess.

Frankyg88
03-05-2011, 12:08 PM
then why are you coming back in and screwing it up for those who don't? the past week i've been trying to get the tourney achievement but keep getting stopped by the ones who have it and then mock me because i dont have it already. i mean, if your such the "bad ass" for having it then why dont you stay in the player or ranked matches and leave the tourney's alone?

just my opinion

Because they bought the game? And they have the right to play the tournament mode when ever they want. Man up and get better instead of crying on a forum than an ACHIEVEMENT is too hard for you, would you wish the game just gave you it?

You could however just use the cheap way if the achievement means that much to you, I'm not going to tell you but it involves using a ninja and a guide button should the match go south.

El Freako
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
was i crying, no. and do i believe in rage quitting, no. i dont quit a match just because someone gets in one hit on me because that was the first problem in getting the achievement when the game first came out

Frankyg88
03-06-2011, 03:57 PM
was i crying, no. and do i believe in rage quitting, no. i dont quit a match just because someone gets in one hit on me because that was the first problem in getting the achievement when the game first came out

I never said anything about rage quitting, one hitting is part of the game, it's supposed to be a 'realistic' fighter, not a button basher.

You have no rite to moan at people playing a game mode after they gain an achievement, would you say the same for FIFA players after the 100 games achievement?

TakahashiDemon
04-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Probably because they like the game? I have met piles of people who play games with all the achievements in them, some people don't really care about achievements, they're allowed to do what they want with games they buy.

rhodoss
04-07-2011, 02:33 PM
It's not always about the achieves. Before there were achievements, people bought a game to play the game not to get achieves. Now people buy games for achievements and not to play the game anymore. That's just sad.

Richmyster6907
04-11-2011, 01:21 PM
You do realise if they all quit then there would be no community right? or are you that retarded?