Greetings

Rhhe82

I don't know if introductions are in order, but here goes anyway... Ahem, hello. I am a finnish male, who has owned an Xbox S for a little over 2 months now. I played a lot on the PC when I was younger, but in the last ten years interest has waned - until I bought a PS3 a couple of years ago. Didn't play much with it until last fall, and eventually I sold it away and bought an Xbox last christmas. Since then I have neglected my life (except for my job).

I love roleplaying games (Fallouts are one of my favourites, and Baldur's Gate from my younger days), and FPS-games (I loved Doom as a kid). I also am able to enjoy almost any kind of game, except for sports (motor sports is okay) and those family- and social-games. I don't consider Kinect-games as games at all, but rather a poor substitute for actual physical exercise.

I don't know if introductions are in order, but here goes anyway... Ahem, hello. I am a finnish male, who has owned an Xbox S for a little over 2 months now. I played a lot on the PC when I was younger, but in the last ten years interest has waned - until I bought a PS3 a couple of years ago. Didn't play much with it until last fall, and eventually I sold it away and bought an Xbox last christmas. Since then I have neglected my life (except for my job).

I love roleplaying games (Fallouts are one of my favourites, and Baldur's Gate from my younger days), and FPS-games (I loved Doom as a kid). I also am able to enjoy almost any kind of game, except for sports (motor sports is okay) and those family- and social-games. I don't consider Kinect-games as games at all, but rather a poor substitute for actual physical exercise.

i agree with your whole introduction very nice