PDA

View Full Version : Play On Hard or Grind First Level?

Rowan88
03-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi,

Should I start the game on Hard, complete it, and then just use chapter select to go back to the first level and grind the rest of the stars.. or do I have to grind first, then play the game?

Thanks

marblesetter
03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
I would grind that first level on hard a few times. and then play through cus youll end up having to play through hard a few times in order to get all the collects and items if you don't.

Rowan88
03-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I just finished the story there on hard, if im wanting to go back and get collectibles do I do Continue Story or Tale Select

goothgone
03-02-2011, 12:38 AM
I just finished the story there on hard, if im wanting to go back and get collectibles do I do Continue Story or Tale Select

tale select

Rowan88
03-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks, so I just do Tale Select to get all the collectibles, then use Tale Select on the first level and play up till the point of the jack in the box weapon crate, make sure the icon comes up that its saved, and do replay tale and keep doing till I get the achievments for 200,000 stars and all collectibles/stars?

Suki
03-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Ok to get the 200,000 stars ach i find it strange that the guide says play upto the jack in the box because in my opinion that exactly the place u want to get to i think he missed the point of grinding, what i found way easier was upgrade the tongue attack to 3 stars and its reach to 3, then when u go through after the jack in a box to the rolling worm at the end of lvl 1, do not attack the rolling worm it will spit out 6 small spiky worms, charge your attack with X and run around and take out the small worms sometimes u can get em all with one hit giving u around 1000 stars, the big worm will just keep spitting em out with the melee attack bonus, multiplyer and streak bonus's i was getting 30,000 stars in about 10 mins and no reloads or movies to withstand, much much quicker imo.