PDA

View Full Version : Achievement & Collectables Guide

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Offline: 10/10 (250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg: ~3-4 hours.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1.
-Number of missable achievements? No missable achievements.
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheat codes.
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty.
-Glitchy achievements? People have said that the Set Them Free!, Diary of a Sad Man and A Revolutionary Idea achievements are glitched but I haven't encountered a glitch.
-Unobtainable achievements? None.
-Extra equipment needed? None.

Introduction:
The Traitor's Keep game add-on continues the journey as fans venture into three new levels called Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and the Godwin Estate, taking on new quests and encountering a mysterious prisoner. Traitor's Keep also comes packed with 250 gamerscore points and additional content.
The add-on will feature new outfits for the player such as: a guard outfit, a prostitute outfit, a prisoner outfit and a sand fury outfit.

Breakdown:
I am going to split the road map in to three sections:
0. Quick Advice
1. Story - Where you'll get the main story achievements.
2. Side quests - The two side quest achievements.
3. Collectables - And last, but not least the collectable achievements.

0. Quick Advice
It is highly suggested to do the entire DLC in one playthrough to avoid the glitches. To be extra safe you should make sure you open the demon door on Ravenscars Keep for the Set Them Free! achievement first.
*Note: Again I haven't encountered a single glitch, I'm just saying what happened to other people and I am just trying to make sure you know of a possibility to prevent it from happening.

1. Story:
To start the DLC's main quest you will need to have completed the original Fable III first. After you completed it go to your throne room to start the new quest.

There are a total of 4 story related achievements than cannot be missed, these are:
- A Slow Day At The Office
- Science And Industry
- Unnatural Laws
- Who Are You?

While questing I suggest you to keep and eye out for the Prisoner's Outfit and the diaries (some of the diaries can only be found after completing the main quest).

2. Side quests
Besides the main quest there are 4 side quests as well, but there are just 2 achievements:
- Keeping It Real
- I, Robot. You, Idiot

I would suggest you to do these as soon as they are available, but you can probably also wait till you completed the main quest.

The first sidequest is called Manhunt and is given by Lt. Hadley after defeating Faraday. You will need to go to 5 different locations. You can just follow the golden trail, but the following three locations are close to items you will need to have:
- On top of a coffin in front of the gallows, you will find General Turner's Diary IV. And behind the gallows you will find the Prisoner's Boots in a chest.
- The farms, where you can find the Prisoner's Bandana in a chest near the rocks.
- On the beach close to the Demon Door, you can find the Prisoner's Shackles on top of a rocky area just a bit above the beach it self.

The second side quest called Undeath Sentence will become available after defeating Mary and is also given by Lt. Hadley. You simply need to follow the golden trail into the graveyard and defeat three groups of hollow men. At the end of the graveyard you will encounter the third group of hollow men, defeat them and you should basically be standing next to the chest that contains the Prisoner's Trousers.

After completing the two previous side quests and the main quest go to the office to start the Prison Management for Beginners, which is, again, given by Lt. Hadley. Hadley will now ask you to collect 5 handbooks and he will also give you the keys that are needed to open every door in the Keep. These keys are needed for some of the other diaries as well. Follow the guide to find the handbooks. When you have all the handbooks return to Lt. Hadley and hand them over. He will then ask you to make a decision, make it and you will unlock the "Keeping It Real" achievement.

The last sidequest is found on Clockwork Island and is given by Huxley. The quest will be available after you completed the main quest and he will ask you to collect 6 robot pieces scattered around the island. Collect the pieces and return to Huxley for the achievement "I Robot, You Idiot".

3. Collectables
There are 4 collectable achievements ingame, these are:
- Diary Of A Sad Man
- Lab Notes
- A Revolutionary Idea
- Set Them Free!

For the first 3 achievements you need to collect all 15 diaries in the game. 5 for Faraday, 5 for Mary and 5 for Turner.
You will find the first four diaries of Faraday during the main quest, but you can only find Volume V after completing the main quest.
Mary's diaries can all be found during the main quest.
All of Turner's diaries can be found during the main quest, but I suggest you to collect Volume I and II after completing it. You will not be able to collect Volume III till you have beaten Mary and returned to the Keep.

If you forget what diaries you already collected do the following:
Enter the Keep and take the 2nd door on the right and then the 2nd door on the left. After that take the first door on the left to enter the office. In the office you will find the stands for General Turner's Diaries and the Handbooks, and just outside the office you will find the stands for Faraday's and Mary's Diaries. Considering you're facing the stands: Volume I lies on the most left stand and Volume V on the most right stand.

Conclusion:
This was my first achievement guide and roadmap, but I hoped it helped you to get the full 250http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg. I don't know if the roadmap is to long/detailed or to short/vague, if it is send me a message and I'll do my best to edit it.
And please bear with me, because I'm not English andnot really good at explaining things in English, so if you have a better way to formulate something please post in this thread or send me a PM so I can add it.

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Credits:
-Zihak for helping with: Faraday’s Diary V, Mary Godwin's Diary III, Penologist's Handbook, Volume V.
I, Robot. You, Idiot, Prisoners Bandana ,Prostitute Bustier.
-InsaneFlame for helping with: Mary Godwin's Diary V, Prisoners Shackles.
-MCMANRFC08 for helping with: Mary Godwin's Diary I.
-Ensign Hugh Man for helping with: I, Robot. You, Idiot.
-mabscottsville, Aqua18 and Sealtest for helping with: The Secret Door.
-LLAMASMASHER for helping with: finding video guides for the collectables.
-Sturmfelz for helping with: the Teddy Bear trophie.

To open locked doors, like cells, at Ravenscars Keep you need to complete the main quest and the two side quests: Manhunt and Undeath Sentence. And then start the Prison Management for Beginners side quest.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP-aTYk=.jpgA Slow Day At The Office 20G
Survive an assassination attempt.

Story related. Cannot be missed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP37RDw=.jpgScience And Industry 20G
Defeat Professor Faraday.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPoNvCI=.jpgUnnatural Laws 20G
Defeat Witchcraft Mary.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPvtRLE=.jpgWho Are You? 20G
Defeat General Turner.

There are video guides for the following achievements and they can be found HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297669)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPnMTQQ=.jpgKeeping It Real 20G
Decide the future of the Keep.

After completing the main quest and the two side quests: Manhunt and Undeath Sentence you can start the Prison Management for Beginners side quest, which you need to complete for this achievement. And to complete it you need to collect the following books from Ravenscar Keep:
Penologist's Handbook, Volume I
Exit the office and take the 2nd cell on the right. The book will be on the table.
Penologist's Handbook, Volume II
As soon as you enter the Keep turn to the right to enter the kitchen, go to the right and up the stairs and then take the left door. Now enter the 3rd cell on the right and go to the back. Go right again and dive down the prisoners escape route. Now follow the path till you come to a place with a chest on the left and a path to the right. Go right and open the door to pick up the book.
Penologist's Handbook, Volume III
From the office go down the stairs and then go right to end up in what seems like a boiler room. Open the door on your left to find the book.
Penologist's Handbook, Volume IV
Standing outside the keep head down towards the gallow, but turn left to the beach. Open the rusty gate and enter the cave, you will the book on a bed at the end of the cave.
Penologist's Handbook, Volume V
From the docks, head towards the Keep, once you reach the big stone stair case, turn right and follow the dirt path to the crypts, you will eventually encounter a gate at the bottom of a path that splits off. Behind the gate, inside the crypt you will find the book on the table.

As soon as you collected all the books return them to Lt. Hadley and then make a choice to complete the quest and achieve this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPgstZc=.jpgI, Robot. You, Idiot 20G
Help Huxley end his Loneliness Mode.

Go to Clockworks Island after you completed the main quests and you will find Huxley at the entrance. He will ask you to collect 6 robot pieces scattered around the island.
Locations:
- Left Arm Component: After dropping down the alternative route it will be right next to the door.
- Right Arm Component: After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find another electrical structure and the component.
- Left Leg Component: After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then just go straight forward to find the component.
- Right Leg Component: Next to the chest in the area of the boss fight.
- Head Component: Next to Faraday's Diary V.
- Torso Component: Next to Faraday's Diary V.

As soon as you found everything go back to Huxley to complete the quest.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP2OXm4=.jpgDiary Of A Sad Man 30G
Find all of Professor Faraday's diaries.

All of these are found at Clockwork Island:
Faraday’s Diary I
After finding the alternative route jump down ONCE and you will see the book lying on top of the crate.
Faraday’s Diary II
As soon as you have defeated the first squad of robodogs and survived the ‘ambush’ inside the building go to the far-left corner and you will find the book on the ground behind a piece of a wall.
Faraday’s Diary III
You will find this book on top of a crate on a roof with an electrical ‘structure’ with a lever and a crane. Don’t forget to pull the lever as you will need it later!
Faraday’s Diary IV
You will find this one quite quickly after the last one. Go inside the building, defeat the enemies and continue outside up a ramp to find this book on a crate BEFORE going up the stairs.
Faraday’s Diary V
You need to pull 3 levers:
- You will find the first lever before the boss fight, on the same roof as Faraday's Diary III
- The second lever is in the same area as the boss fight, behind an iron door next to the chest.
- The 3rd lever can only be found after completing the main quest. Jump down the alternative route and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and take the 2nd right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find the last lever.

After pulling all the levers go the place where you fought your first squad of robodogs, but instead of going left you need to go right. Head up the stairs and through the open door to find the book on the table.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UPxupv0=.jpgLab Notes 30G
Find all of Witchcraft Mary's diaries.

All of these are found at The Godwin Estate:
Mary Godwin’s Diary I
As soon as you enter the garden you will find this book on a bench to the left. Its right next to the Topiary Swan
Mary Godwin’s Diary II
After finding the closed gate follow the golden trail but stop a bit before the graveyard. This book is lying on the hedge next to the Combustible Northern Monkeys.
Mary Godwin’s Diary III
When you have to protect the generator look to your right to see some crates with a torch. Check behind these crates to find the book on top of a smaller crate
Mary Godwin’s Diary IV
After defeating the hobbes and entering the 'indoor graveyard' you will find this book at the end of the room on a table to the left of the red structure.
Mary Godwin’s Diary V
After defeating the second group of hobbes you will go down some stairs and see some weird gold/green/red containers. The book is on the right next to the 2nd container.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP5Pr0g=.jpgA Revolutionary Idea 30G
Find all of General Turner's diaries.

All of these are found at Ravenscar Keep:
General Turners Diary I
As soon as you enter the Keep turn right to enter the kitchen, go to the door on the right and then go up the stairs to find this book on the left table in the guard area.
General Turners Diary II
As soon as you enter the Keep turn right to enter the kitchen, you will find the book on the first table on the left of it.
General Turners Diary III
After entering the Keep take the 2nd door on the right and then the 2nd door on the left. Then take the first door on the left to enter the office in the Keep. As soon as you are there head down the stairs behind the big chair and you'll end up in a room with crates and a chest to your left. The book will be on top of a crate right in front of you. You can only get this book after defeating Mary and when you start to hunt Turner.
General Turners Diary IV
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go straight forward and down some stairs and hills till you see some gallows. The book is one of the coffins.
General Turners Diary V
Near the ship is a rusty iron gate. Open it and walk towards a few crates nearby, you will the book on one of the crates.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1138/UP+vV9s=.jpgSet Them Free! 40G
Open all Demon Doors.

HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271296) is the old Demon Door guide.
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go to the right down some stairs. After that go left and through a hole in the wall. Then go forward down a hill and to the left you will see the Demon Door.
To open the new Demon Door you will have to obtain the Prisoner's Outfit and wear it. And your reward will be the Prison Guard Outfit.

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 04:46 PM
The Prisoners Outfit is found at Ravenscar Keep and is neccesary for the Set Them Free! achievement:
Prisoners Shackles
Exit the keep and go right, down some stairs. After that go left and go through a hole in the wall. After that go to the right and look over the cliffs to see the chest.
Prisoners Boots
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go straight forward and down some stairs and hills till you see some gallows. A piece of the fence behind the gallows is broken so walk over it and open the chest to get the boots.
Prisoners Trousers
You need to defeat Faraday first and then accept the Undeath Sentence quest. After defeating the last group of hollow men you will be standing next to the chest.
Prisoners Top
After completing the main quests. Enter the Keep and go through the 2nd door on the left and then check the 2nd cell on the left for the chest.
Prisoners Bandana
Standing outside of the Keep go to right down the hill. You will see some farms and rocks on the right. Go to the rocks and then find the wheelbarrow, the chest is just behind it.

The following is NOT needed for any achievement. It's just for those who like to collect everything.

The Prostitute's Outfit is found at Clockwork Island:
Prostitute Boots
As soon as you have found the alternative route after the Futuristic Bowerstone tour turn left and walk past the rusty iron things to find the chest.
Prostitute Stockings
After finding Faraday’s Diary III go to the left of the building instead of going inside. You will see a chest beneath you. Vault down and open it.
Prostitute Gloves
After defeating Faraday return to the island and go through Futuristic Bowerstone to the place where the tour ended. You can now open the gate, so open it and walk over the bridge and when you reach another gate, go left to find the chest.
Prostitute Bustier
After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). As soon as you enter the alley you should see the chest on your right.

The Sand Fury Outfit is found at The Goldwin Estate:
Sand Fury Hood
After finding the closed gate at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail to the left and your dog should point you to the chest that will be on the left of the graveyard.
Sand Fury Trousers
After defeating the first group of hollow men at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail down some stairs and go to second crypt on your right.
Sand Fury Top
After opening the gate and running up the hill you will enter a garden. On your left you will see a fountain and next to that is a chest.
Sand Fury Gloves
As you leave the garden you will need to enter a cave which leads to a wine cellar. Go to the right and up a small ramp to find the chest.
Sand Fury Boots
After defeating the second group of hobbes follow the trail and go down a pair of stairs and a little hill. You will see that a part is boarded up. Destroy the boards and open the door and there is the chest.

To open the Secret Door you need two East Hare Eggs. The first East Hare Egg is found in Millfields, just follow this videoguide by RoosterTeeth to get it: YouTube - Fable 3: East Hare Egg.
For the second East Hare Egg you need to shoot eight skulls inside the Keep and their locations are:
- On a shelf in the infirmary.
- On a coffin in the morgue. To get there enter the Keep and take a left to the infirmary and head down the stairs on the left and you'll see the skull on the coffin to your left as soon as you enter the morgue.
- Go past the morgue and take the door on the right and the 8th cell on the left.
- On the floor in the kitchen right next to a stove.
- Go to the office (See General Turner's Diary III on how to get there) and take the stairs behind the big chair down and you will find the skull on top of a crate in the far right corner.
- Dive down the prisoner ecape route (See Penologist's Handbook, Volume II on how to get there) and go past the boiler room to enter a cave. You should see the skull on top of a crate in the back.
- Go to the guard area (See General Turner's Diary I on how to get there) to find the skull on a shelf on the left.
- Enter the Keep and take the 2nd door on the right and go up the stairs. Then take a left and you'll find this skull in the first cell on your right. It's next to the sink.
After finding all the skulls go to the area where you fought Turner and turn left and you'll see that the door, with all the skulls next to it, at the end of the room is open. So go in and pick up the East Hare Egg.
When you have both go to Clockwork Island and go up the stairs and go left past the yellow/golden thing and down the stairs again. Then go right, into the water and swim forward till you see a cave on your right. Place the two East Hare Eggs on the pedestals and it'll open.

For the Teddy Bear trophie you need to go to The Godwin's Estate after defeating Mary. Go to the area with the singing fish and you will find a board with highscores to the left of the gramophone. Interact with the gramophone to start the challenge, if you reach the first place you will be awarded with this trophie.

Sence22
03-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Yes I did go there a couple of times now, but still I can´t find it.
Or is it General Turners Diary II
But I know with 100 % that I have that book, and I have checked it.
And I have looked all the places there is on that list.
But still no luck :S

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I believe I am missing General Turners Diary IV.
And I dont understand anything about the locations.
It is to confusseing
You need stand outside of the gate to the Keep. Have your back against the gate and then move forward. Eventually you will see some gallows. And the book is found on one of the coffins.
You need to go there for the first sidequest in this DLC.

Prostitute Bustier - After finishing 3 bosses go back to Inventor Island, a new path way has been opened.

Book 5 of Faraday - 3 switches required, one found to left of the chest on the boss roof, other found on the roof before the boss roof, last switch can only be accessed after beating main story

I, Robot. You, Idiot - Collect 6 robot pieces scattered around Inventor's Island for the tour guide robot, after beating main story

More (Slightly) accurate location for the newly opened alley way: I think it's just before the 2nd warehouse/factory building you enter, it has a dead robot outside of it you cannot destroy

I also found a Prisoner's Bandana while exploring about while doing the Manhunt quest, I believe it was in a chest in some rocks near the first group of mercs.
Thanks man! I added it and gave you credit.

TheMasta7
03-01-2011, 04:59 PM
hey mfb do you have all the collectibles yet?

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:01 PM
IV is on the coffin's during a quest, and II is in the kitchen

Where is Mary Godwin’s Diary III iv been looking everywhere!I found the two in the beginning I, II one one as bench and two on a bush Then IV V were inside towards the end of the witch's quest where is number III I have a locked door in the courtyard still and when I press A on it, does nothing... Please help If you have found it.

Zihak
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
IV is on the coffin's during a quest, and II is in the kitchen

Where is Mary Godwin’s Diary III iv been looking everywhere!I found the two in the beginning I, II one one as bench and two on a bush Then IV V were inside towards the end of the witch's quest where is number III I have a locked door in the courtyard still and when I press A on it, does nothing... Please help If you have found it.

Check the table where you first encounter the Fire Hollowman... I know theres one in there but not sure which one

Sence22
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=DFB 1708;4039254]You need stand outside of the gate to the Keep. Have your back against the gate and then move forward. Eventually you will see some gallows. And the book is found on one of the coffins.

Thanks, it was the first book I needed, but then I looked at the book standings, it was the second I was missing.
What a pain.....

But thank you very much.

TheMasta7
03-01-2011, 05:04 PM
where is the 7th demon door

ksmudz
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
good work my man.. appreciate it

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Check the table where you first encounter the Fire Hollowman... I know theres one in there but not sure which one

Is that outside or inside? before or after the birthday party hobbes?

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=DFB 1708;4039254]You need stand outside of the gate to the Keep. Have your back against the gate and then move forward. Eventually you will see some gallows. And the book is found on one of the coffins.

Thanks, it was the first book I needed, but then I looked at the book standings, it was the second I was missing.
What a pain.....

But thank you very much.

Do you have all of the Lab Diary's yet?

InsaneFlame
03-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Mary's final lab diary is just before you fight the poison balverines, right near the end before you defeat her.

Top of the stairs near a computer terminal.

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Mary's final lab diary is just before you fight the poison balverines, right near the end before you defeat her.

Top of the stairs near a computer terminal.

I have that one I just need number III do you have it???

Zihak
03-01-2011, 05:15 PM

Before I believe... Its the room inside of the building with the light pad and a big hollowman spawns
Either that one, or the place outside with the generator which you to need to protect the guy from the balverine & hollowman...

Scratch the indoor one, scrolling up that is apparently IV.
Check outside near the generator, behind the boxes that are by the 2 light pads

Quickdraw
03-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Gj so far keep up the good work :).

InsaneFlame
03-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah as Zihak says, Number 3 of Mary's notes is behind a crate at the section where you protect the generator.

stevebaker28
03-01-2011, 05:33 PM

Diary III is behind the crates in the outdoor area where the generator is. As you walk into the area its behind the right hand crates

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks Flame gosh that one was annoying! Alright anyone have any luck finding Penologist's Handbook, Volume V?

Infection Ftw
03-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Mary Godwin’s Diary V

After the coloured Hobbes you enter a new room with a chest. Before the chest to the right is Diary V.

Zihak
03-01-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks Flame gosh that one was annoying! Alright anyone have any luck finding Penologist's Handbook, Volume V?

I gave up on that....

Although, I found a key in mary's cell that unlocks an animal cage or something at her island, so i was thinking about checking that out with hopes of finding it, even if it is off of the island

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Wheres Mary's Cell?

Nevermind I'm dumb

MCMANRFC08
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
mary book 1 is just at the start of the maze on a bench.

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go to the right down some stairs. After that go left and through a hole in the wall. Then go forward down a hill and to the left you will see the Demon Door.

Just added it. :)
And sorry if it isn't understandable I'm Dutch and I'm not very good at explaining in English. But just ask and I'll to clarify it as good as I can.

Mary Godwin’s Diary V

After the coloured Hobbes you enter a new room with a chest. Before the chest to the right is Diary V.
Thanks but InsaneFlame already pointed it out.

mary book 1 is just at the start of the maze on a bench.
Thanks I'll add it!

MCMANRFC08
03-01-2011, 05:52 PM
2nd mary one is just further along in the maze.

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
DFB I got in there just to find a chest with a few things... but at least I finally got in there! What about that locked door in Clockwork Island where you have to swim to it??? This has to be the answer I have searched everywhere in the damn Prison!!

Zihak
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
I gave up on that....

Although, I found a key in mary's cell that unlocks an animal cage or something at her island, so i was thinking about checking that out with hopes of finding it, even if it is off of the island

got it
in the crypt

From docks, head towards Keep, once you reach the big stone stair case, turn right and follow the dirt path to the crypts, you will eventually encounter a gate at the bottom of a path that splits off

Ensign Hugh Man
03-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Two of the robot pieces are in the same area as the fifth part of Faraday's diary!

Aqua18
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Check this thread out!! SECRET DOOR http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4039505#post4039505

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 06:04 PM
got it
in the crypt

From docks, head towards Keep, once you reach the big stone stair case, turn right and follow the dirt path to the crypts, you will eventually encounter a gate at the bottom of a path that splits off

Thanks again!

Two of the robot pieces are in the same area as the fifth part of Faraday's diary!

Thanks!

Check this thread out!! SECRET DOOR http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4039505#post4039505

I´ll check into it, thanks :).

sleepydumbdude
03-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Anything missable?

InsaneFlame
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Where is the section with the Part V of Faradays diary? I've finished the main quests as well.

Spooley
03-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Where do you find the keys to get into the cells that you need to unlock?

InsaneFlame
03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Ok i've found where the secret bit is, but i still says i need to power up one switch. The only one i haven't done won't let me pull it?

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Anything missable?
Nope.

Where is the section with the Part V of Faradays diary? I've finished the main quests as well.
I am still looking as well, was going to send a message out to Zihak.

Where do you find the keys to get into the cells that you need to unlock?
Complete the main story to obtain them.

Spooley
03-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Right because I can't find the location of Penologist's Handbook, Volume I... and thought it was in one of the locked cells

Actually how do you start the Prison Management for Beginners quest?

Nozza XBA
03-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Was thinking of doing this guide seeing as I wrote the official game one, but been at work all day while its been live!

Nice job!

Toams07
03-01-2011, 06:51 PM
I found the left leg component.
After you come along that deactivated robot near that small stair, go up the stair but dont go in the building. Walk a bit further and take the second right. Keep walking and you'll find a spot with some mechanic insects, a bit further there's some grass with the leg laying on it

EDIT: After you found the left leg, turn around and walk back and turn right around the corner. Fight the group of mechanic bombdogs and find the right arm component

And in the back of the area with the right arm you'll find the third and last lever.

The spot with the gate that required the levers is where you first fought the robot dogs (with all the water). In the back of the area, on the right, go up the sand heap and onto the pavement like walkway, then enter the building and go up the stairs. There it is

Another edit: to unlock the I Robot You Idiot achievement you have to return the parts to Huxley

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Guide should be complete now, if you notice anything missing give me a yell :drunk.
Was thinking of doing this guide seeing as I wrote the official game one, but been at work all day while its been live!

Nice job!

Thanks man!

Where exactly is the third lever for Faraday's 5th diary?
Already got the ones before the boss fight and in the boss fight area.

I just added that part to the guide, but just to say it again:
The 3rd lever can only be found after completing the main quest. Jump down the alternative route and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find the last lever. (It's right next to one of those components)

You have Zihak to thank for that! :)

bleachedbones
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I cant get to the prisoner top since that cell is locked...is there a key u get or does it get unlocked after the main quest is completed?

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 07:57 PM
I cant get to the prisoner top since that cell is locked...is there a key u get or does it get unlocked after the main quest is completed?

After completing the main quest you can start a side quest named Prison Management for Beginners. Start that quest to gain the keys to open the doors.

Just added it so from now on people can't miss it anymore :).

bleachedbones
03-01-2011, 08:16 PM
ty very much

Ensign Hugh Man
03-01-2011, 08:18 PM
After completing the main quest you can start a side quest named Prison Management for Beginners. Start that quest to gain the keys to open the doors.

Just added it so from now on people can't miss it anymore :).

Before you can get this mission you need to round up the escaped prisoners, and then take out the Hollowmen in the graveyard. After that you will get the option of looking for the books.

LukasMaximus360
03-01-2011, 08:26 PM
For the last farday book if i didnt pull the lever behind the iron gate is there a way that i can get back to it ? cheers!

Dannyb0yUK
03-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks to all for the guide, was a real lifesaver. All done now, just need one Demon Door from the original game!

ATCS
03-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Before you can get this mission you need to round up the escaped prisoners, and then take out the Hollowmen in the graveyard. After that you will get the option of looking for the books.

Sorry for this stupid question, but where is the graveyeard?

Nevermind, just had to enter the Keep again to activate this.

DFB 1708
03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
I'll add it thanks!

For the last farday book if i didnt pull the lever behind the iron gate is there a way that i can get back to it ? cheers!
You can just travel back to the island after the main quest or right after defeating Faraday and pull that lever.

Thanks to all for the guide, was a real lifesaver. All done now, just need one Demon Door from the original game!
Same :)

Sorry for this stupid question, but where is the graveyeard?

Nevermind, just had to enter the Keep again to activate this.
Glad you found it.

Dan.Pro
03-01-2011, 09:43 PM
NO Missable Achievements!

God thanks!

Nice guide by the way!

Zachari94
03-01-2011, 10:48 PM
I can't find godwins 4th diary, looked every where until where I found the 5th

ParsleyParsnips
03-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Arrg i'm seeing books everywhere in the prison, are any of the ones you can pick up behind locked doors, if so how do you open them?

nuttyleader
03-01-2011, 11:20 PM
i can not find General Turners Diary II i have looked all over the kitcken and i cant find the damn book

xEndriux
03-02-2011, 12:21 AM
I can't find General Diary III
where is the office you talk in the guide ?

thanks

Snoop QC
03-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Excellent guide, nice work!

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 03:14 AM

thanks

i cant find this one either! ive run around the whole keep looking for it but can only find 1 room with crates

JONBLEACH
03-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Thank you for ths guide.

I used it to find my last book for the Keep quest.
I needed 1 more Witch book that i missed even though i tried exploring everywhere.
And i needed this guide to find Prison shackles and Hat thing.

mabscottsville
03-02-2011, 03:56 AM
here's the eight skulls you shoot to open the "secret door"

on a coffin in the morgue
on a shelf in the infirmary
on the floor in the kitchen
downstairs from the records room on a crate
prisoner escape route past boiler room
guard area upstairs from kitchen on shelf
in one of the cells on the floor (can't remember which one)
and the last one is on a bed at the bottom in one of the crazies rooms that's missing a door

MrSteel74
03-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Anyone else having a problem with the Demon Door achievement? I loaded up my game after downloading the DLC the game started up and showed my counter going up from 1 to 6 for the achievement, when I opened the Keep's Demon Door my couter read 1 of 7 and no achievement for me :(

DFB 1708
03-02-2011, 06:40 AM
I can't find godwins 4th diary, looked every where until where I found the 5th
After defeating the hobbes and entering the 'indoor graveyard' you will find this book at the end of the room on a table to the left of the red structure.

The Captain will mention something about an indoor graveyard. It'll be the first time you see the Fire Hollowmen. In the end of the room there is a red structure with a red wisp floating above it. The book is on the table to the left of the structure.

Arrg i'm seeing books everywhere in the prison, are any of the ones you can pick up behind locked doors, if so how do you open them?
Locked doors can be opened after starting the Prison Management for Beginners side quest.

thanks
It the room with the desks next to the 3 cells, belonging to Mary, Faraday and Turner.
I am not sure but if you enter the keep you should either take your first left and you'll get there, or your 2nd left and up the stairs.

Send me an XBL live message and I'll help when I get home.

here's the eight skulls you shoot to open the "secret door"

on a coffin in the morgue
on a shelf in the infirmary
on the floor in the kitchen
downstairs from the records room on a crate
prisoner escape route past boiler room
guard area upstairs from kitchen on shelf
in one of the cells on the floor (can't remember which one)
and the last one is on a bed at the bottom in one of the crazies rooms that's missing a door
I'll add it, thanks!
Just wondering is this secret door on Ravenscar Keep or on Clockwork Island?

i can not find General Turners Diary II i have looked all over the kitcken and i cant find the damn book
Maybe you already have book II? I found it as soon as I walked into the keep and took a right into the kitchen.

Send me an XBL message and I'll help when I get home.

GT: DFB 1708

MASS DOMINATION
03-02-2011, 10:23 AM
The Prisoners Outfit is found at Ravenscar Keep:
Prisoners Shackles
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go to the right down some stairs. After that go left and through a hole in the wall. Then go to the right and vault of the rocks to reach the chest.
Prisoners Boots
Standing in front of the entrance to the Keep go straight forward and down some stairs and hills till you see some gallows. A piece of the fence behind the gallows is broken so walk over it and open the chest to get the boots.
Prisoners Trousers
You need to defeat Faraday first and then accept the Undeath Sentence quest. After defeating the last group of hollow men you will be standing next to the chest.
Prisoners Top
After completing the main quests. Enter the Keep and go through the 2nd door on the left and then check the 2nd cell on the left for the chest.
Prisoners Bandana
Standing outside of the Keep go to right down the hill. You will see some farms and rocks on the right. Go to the rocks and then find the wheelbarrow, the chest is just behind it.

The Prostitute's Outfit is found at Clockwork Island:
Prostitute Boots
As soon as you have found the alternative route after the Futuristic Bowerstone tour turn left and walk past the rusty iron things to find the chest.
Prostitute Stockings
After finding Faraday’s Diary III go to the left of the building instead of going inside. You will see a chest beneath you. Vault down and open it.
Prostitute Gloves
After defeating Faraday return to the island and go through Futuristic Bowerstone to the place where the tour ended. You can now open the gate, so open it and walk over the bridge and when you reach another gate, go left to find the chest.
Prostitute Bustier
After completing the main quest jump down the alternative route again and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). As soon as you enter the alley you should see the chest on your right.

The Sand Fury Outfit is found at The Goldwin Estate:
Sand Fury Hood
After finding the closed gate at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail to the left and your dog should point you to the chest that will be on the left of the graveyard.
Sand Fury Trousers
After defeating the first group of hollow men at the Godwin’s Estate follow the golden trail down some stairs and go to second crypt on your right.
Sand Fury Top
After opening the gate and running up the hill you will enter a garden. On your left you will see a fountain and next to that is a chest.
Sand Fury Gloves
As you leave the garden you will need to enter a cave which leads to a wine cellar. Go to the right and up a small ramp to find the chest.
Sand Fury Boots
After defeating the second group of hobbes follow the trail and go down a pair of stairs and a little hill. You will see that a part is boarded up. Destroy the boards and open the door and there is the chest.

To open a secret door you need to shoot eight skulls:
- On a shelf in the infirmary.
- On a coffin in the morgue. To get there enter the Keep and take a left to the infirmary and head down the stairs on the left and you'll see the skull on the coffin to your left as soon as you enter the morgue.
- Go past the morgue and take the door on the right and the 8th cell on the left.
- On the floor in the kitchen right next to a stove.
- Go to the office (See General Turner's Diary III on how to get there) and take the stairs behind the big chair down and you will find the skull on top of a crate in the far right corner.
- Dive down the prisoner ecape route (See Penologist's Handbook, Volume II on how to get there) and go past the boiler room to enter a cave. You should see the skull on top of a crate in the back.
- Go to the guard area (See General Turner's Diary I on how to get there) to find the skull on a shelf on the left.
- Enter the Keep and take the 2nd door on the right and go up the stairs. Then take a left and you'll find this skull in the first cell on your right. It's next to the sink.

I'm confused as to why who have listed the prostitute and sand fury outfits. what are these for? And what is the secret door for? I dont see any achievement related to them. It there only 1 new demon door in the dlc? if so, you said all you need in the prisoner suit to open it. thats why i dont know what the 2 other outfits and secret door are for.

I haven't started the dlc yet but the sheer amount of collectibles is pretty intimidating. I'm just trying to understand it all before i start.

DFB 1708
03-02-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm confused as to why who have listed the prostitute and sand fury outfits. what are these for? And what is the secret door for? I dont see any achievement related to them. It there only 1 new demon door in the dlc? if so, you said all you need in the prisoner suit to open it. thats why i dont know what the 2 other outfits and secret door are for.

I haven't started the dlc yet but the sheer amount of collectibles is pretty intimidating. I'm just trying to understand it all before i start.

The other two outfits and the secret door are for those who want to collect them. It's just for those who find it fun.
The title says: Achievement & Collectables Guide.

To get the achievement you ONLY need the Prisoners Outfit. I'll add that to the guide in a sec.

Tyger7
03-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Looks good at a glance. Is the prisoner's clothes for an achievement? It's above the other clothes that aren't a part of an achievement, just curious if that should go under that too.

Were you going to do a roadmap as well? Would be a nice touch. Guide looks very informative. Good job.

DFB 1708
03-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Looks good at a glance. Is the prisoner's clothes for an achievement? It's above the other clothes that aren't a part of an achievement, just curious if that should go under that too.

Were you going to do a roadmap as well? Would be a nice touch. Guide looks very informative. Good job.

You need to wear the Prisoners Outfit to get into the Demon Door at Ravenscars Keep, so it is neccesary for the Set Them Free! achievement.

I don't about the roadmap though. Not sure if it'll fit in and don't really know how it should look.

Thanks for the reply :).

EDIT: Roadmap probably won't fit in I reached the limit in the first two posts. And like I said, I don't have a clue about what's supposed to be written in it.

D4 B1GD0G
03-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the guide mate this was a real help especially with the collectables, Good Job!

mabscottsville
03-02-2011, 12:18 PM
there is 2 one is a locked door on the bottom floor of ravenscar that uses the skulls to open, it has an east hare egg behind it. you use that one, with the one found in millfields in the main game, to open the secret door on clockwork island to see another Easter egg

DFB 1708
03-02-2011, 12:33 PM
there is 2 one is a locked door on the bottom floor of ravenscar that uses the skulls to open, it has an east hare egg behind it. you use that one, with the one found in millfields in the main game, to open the secret door on clockwork island to see another Easter egg
Thanks.

Thanks for the guide mate this was a real help especially with the collectables, Good Job!
No problem, glad I could help

Tyger7
03-02-2011, 12:49 PM
All right, I have made room. I put the skeleton outline for you to add the info on for the roadmap. It gives guides a great touch! Helps people know if it's difficult or time consuming. Lay out the steps as needed (like if you need 1 step, or 3, edit it in).

Let me know if you have any questions on how to do it, or just look at some other examples on the site.

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 01:15 PM
i cant find this one either! ive run around the whole keep looking for it but can only find 1 room with crates

With this book you might want to add that its story progression related as the stairs only open when you go after the general

Ragnarok1986
03-02-2011, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=DFB 1708;4041561 EDIT: Roadmap probably won't fit in I reached the limit in the first two posts. And like I said, I don't have a clue about what's supposed to be written in it.[/QUOTE]

First you can contact a mod to give you more room. And just a basic guide. Check some of the others out to get a idea. Or better still someone may write one which you could add.

xEndriux
03-02-2011, 02:05 PM
With this book you might want to add that its story progression related as the stairs only open when you go after the general

Do you mean I can go there only after I defeated the general ?

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Do you mean I can go there only after I defeated the general ?

after you beat the witch you have to go back to the office and thats when the stairs open behind the desk and you can go down

xEndriux
03-02-2011, 02:16 PM
after you beat the witch you have to go back to the office and thats when the stairs open behind the desk and you can go down

thanks appreciate
I'll try that soon :)

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 02:20 PM
thanks appreciate
I'll try that soon :)

No problem! Just hope it doesnt glitch on you like it did for me

xEndriux
03-02-2011, 02:27 PM
No problem! Just hope it doesnt glitch on you like it did for me

Do you know where is the 3rd lever ?
the guide state :

The 3rd lever can only be found after completing the main quest. Jump down the alternative route and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find the last lever.

What does it means "not through the door but through the alley" ?
I see the broken robot but I can go only through the door on the right

thanks

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Do you know where is the 3rd lever ?
the guide state :

The 3rd lever can only be found after completing the main quest. Jump down the alternative route and just follow the road till you see a broken robot. Walk past the robot and go to the right (not through the door, but through the alley). Then go left as soon as you can and just follow the path to find the last lever.

What does it means "not through the door but through the alley" ?
I see the broken robot but I can go only through the door on the right

thanks

if you stand and look through that door but don't go through, turn left and there will be an ally at the end of where you were standing but i completed the main story of the dlc before going down there

xEndriux
03-02-2011, 02:43 PM
if you stand and look through that door but don't go through, turn left and there will be an ally at the end of where you were standing but i completed the main story of the dlc before going down there

I completed only the Faraday's quest
perhaps that's the reason why I cannot go there cause there are some crates
that I cannot pass

thanks a lot

General Boredom
03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Can someone explain to me EXACTLY where the Prisoners Shackles are? I followed the directions in the guide; facing the Keep, right down the stairs, left through the hole in the wall and vault off the rocks, and there is no chest there or visible anywhere in the immediate area. It's the only part of the Prisoner Outfit I need.

InsaneFlame
03-02-2011, 03:11 PM
General Boredom, if you exit the keep head down the steps to your right.. follow them further towards some fields you will see a big wall with a hole in it. Exit through the wall and head right and look down over the cliffs and the chest is there.

General Boredom
03-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Got it, thanks!

DFB 1708
03-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks AgEnT STARZz and InsaneFlame for adding some clarifications :).

D347H0FL0V3
03-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I completed Manhunt and Undeath Sentence but there is no Prison Management for Beginners on my quest list. Nvm, I went back to the "Main office" of the keep and got it.

DJSambob
03-02-2011, 10:16 PM
There are glitchy achievements. Set Them Free!, Diary of a Sad Man and A Revolutionary Idea won't unlock for me.

solo07
03-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I wouldn't normally ask this but since i cant be bothered getting the first east hare egg can someone explain whats in the secret door so i can see if its worth it?

An Unaware Domo
03-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I wouldn't normally ask this but since i cant be bothered getting the first east hare egg can someone explain whats in the secret door so i can see if its worth it?

It isn't

Also, I have found all of General Turners Diaries but don't have the achievement because when I opened the new Demon Door it reset my progress of all the DLC achievements.

Does anyone know a fix for this yet?

solo07
03-03-2011, 02:42 AM
i cant get the prisoner top in the keep after completing the main quest :| ideas?

triggerspring
03-03-2011, 04:31 AM
I know faraday's first book is supposed to be out in the open, but where is this "alternative" spot? I can't find it anywhere.

TS

-NEEEEEEVERMIND

MASS DOMINATION
03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
great job on the guide. I used it all and found it pretty easy to understand. Just finished it and now have 1250G.:)

DFB 1708
03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
great job on the guide. I used it all and found it pretty easy to understand. Just finished it and now have 1250G.:)
Grats and thanks for the reply :)

i cant get the prisoner top in the keep after completing the main quest :| ideas?
Make sure you have the key.

To open locked doors, like cells, at Ravenscars Keep you need to complete the main quest and the two side quests: Manhunt and Undeath Sentence. And then start the Prison Management for Beginners side quest.

You can find it at the beginning of the achievement guide and in the roadmap.

There are glitchy achievements. Set Them Free!, Diary of a Sad Man and A Revolutionary Idea won't unlock for me.
Added it. It's strange though.. They all unlocked for me, A Revolutionary Idea took some time but the rest was unlocked immediatly.

Chaosphynx
03-04-2011, 03:06 AM
nice guide got my 1250 ;).....no glitches, *fyi---I have no idea if this is coincidence or not, my friend beat the dlc and did not get his demon door achievement (have read here that multiple users are experiencing this) ...he did the achievement in the middle of the main quest for dlc, I made sure to do demon door achievement last after all quests and other achievements done and did not encounter the reset glitch

DFB 1708
03-04-2011, 12:59 PM
nice guide got my 1250 ;).....no glitches, *fyi---I have no idea if this is coincidence or not, my friend beat the dlc and did not get his demon door achievement (have read here that multiple users are experiencing this) ...he did the achievement in the middle of the main quest for dlc, I made sure to do demon door achievement last after all quests and other achievements done and did not encounter the reset glitch

I got the achievement after the main quests and the first 2 side quests. Already had 2 demon doors opened and no glitch, lucky me I guess.

I'll add it to the guide that I suggest to this achievement last.

Sturmfelz
03-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Hey there, just found out if you beat the hobbes mini game at the mension, you get one of the missing throphieroom trophies, a teddy bear.

DFB 1708
03-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Hey there, just found out if you beat the hobbes mini game at the mension, you get one of the missing throphieroom trophies, a teddy bear.

Do you get it after the first fight?
Or do you get it when you go back and fight again? If so what score do you need?

Sturmfelz
03-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Got it when i went back, left of the gramophone is a board with the Highscores on it you got to beat the 1st places' score to get the trophie.

DFB 1708
03-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Got it when i went back, left of the gramophone is a board with the Highscores on it you got to beat the 1st places' score to get the trophie.

Thanks I'll add it.

Linkin275
03-07-2011, 03:15 AM
"After completing the two previous side quests go to the office to start the Prison Management for Beginners"
i cant start the next quest how do you start it?

Ragnarok1986
03-07-2011, 12:35 PM
This is looking great. Well done if a Mod see this be a nice sticky :D

EW14
03-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Is there something you have to do to activate the gramophone? I have done all of the quests but when I go to it I can't interact with it and the high score board wont list anything.

BTW, thanks for making this guide.

ProdigyChildPwn
03-07-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't normally comment on guides, but this one was great. Thanks for making it easy to use and understand! :)

DFB 1708
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
"After completing the two previous side quests go to the office to start the Prison Management for Beginners"
i cant start the next quest how do you start it?
Sorry forgot to add that you need to complete the main quest as well.

I don't normally comment on guides, but this one was great. Thanks for making it easy to use and understand! :)
Thanks for the comment :).

This is looking great. Well done if a Mod see this be a nice sticky :D
Let's bump this then :p.

Is there something you have to do to activate the gramophone? I have done all of the quests but when I go to it I can't interact with it and the high score board wont list anything.

BTW, thanks for making this guide.
I was able to interact with the gramophone after completing the main quest, the side quests and opening the demon door. It had these huge arrows pointing at it, if you don't have these arrows you might not be able to. I don't really know how I made sure I was able to interact with it.
I haven't checked the highscore board personally, so can't help you there at all, but perhaps you need to try one round first?
Sturmfelz gave all the info about it.

And I'm glad you found the guide usefull.

EW14
03-07-2011, 11:19 PM
The arrows show up but I have to stand in the room a couple of seconds before they do and the same goes for the high score board and the gramophone. Since I cant interact with the gramophone I cant start a round. I'm thinking its a glitch but I was hoping that maybe I was just missing something.

I was reading the DLC page on Lionhead and found this:
Trophies: Three new trophies will be awarded at the completion of each major quest. An extra page will be added to the trophies wall to contain these additional trophies.
I didn't receive any trophies after completing the quests and don't have a page for them but I haven't heard about any other than the teddy bear one. Is this a typo or another glitch?

DarkSeraphim198
03-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Excellent guide, just needs a sticky now :D

DFB 1708
03-09-2011, 12:55 PM
The arrows show up but I have to stand in the room a couple of seconds before they do and the same goes for the high score board and the gramophone. Since I cant interact with the gramophone I cant start a round. I'm thinking its a glitch but I was hoping that maybe I was just missing something.

Trophies: Three new trophies will be awarded at the completion of each major quest. An extra page will be added to the trophies wall to contain these additional trophies.
I didn't receive any trophies after completing the quests and don't have a page for them but I haven't heard about any other than the teddy bear one. Is this a typo or another glitch?

The Teddy Bear was the first one I heard about, and I have no idea about any other new trophies or trophie page.
I can't check I'm afraid, because I lend my game to a friend of mine.

Excellent guide, just needs a sticky now :D

:D

EW14
03-09-2011, 03:41 PM
The Teddy Bear was the first one I heard about, and I have no idea about any other new trophies or trophie page.
I can't check I'm afraid, because I lend my game to a friend of mine.

:D

Thats ok. Thanks

Ragnarok1986
03-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Can i place this in the Question Thread???? Cheers

Brian 86W102
03-13-2011, 06:18 AM
i think this might mean the achievements wall in the sanctuary as there is an extra page for the new achievements.

Also very good guide got me all the achievements with no problems thanks

Legendary801
03-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Is there a trick to beating the score of 101 on the Goodwin Estate game? I've been trying but no luck so far, is there a certain suit or weapon that will double the score? What was anyone's tactics for doing this?

DFB 1708
03-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Can i place this in the Question Thread???? Cheers

Sure.

i think this might mean the achievements wall in the sanctuary as there is an extra page for the new achievements.

Also very good guide got me all the achievements with no problems thanks

Yes it means the achievement/trophy wall in the sanctuary. I guess I might have misunderstood the question.
And no problem, happy you got them all!

Is there a trick to beating the score of 101 on the Goodwin Estate game? I've been trying but no luck so far, is there a certain suit or weapon that will double the score? What was anyone's tactics for doing this?
Don't know, highest I got was 62. I just used Vortex Blades.

Thracos
03-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Good guide, but why hasn't it been stickied?

Nabieb
03-18-2011, 03:20 PM
This is a very useful guide. Nice work :)

DEF R0B0T
03-21-2011, 08:45 PM
For the gramaphone challenge just spam fireball and vortex by charging it to level 3 every time, it got me my score of 106.

Whatup14
03-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Great guide. Really good work!!!

TriRock
04-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the great guide. Played the entire DLC in one session and unlocked all achievements.

WTYD
04-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Thank you for taking your time to help others.

xBTCx Corrupted
04-29-2011, 10:43 PM
OK, I'm been trying to get the Millsfielf Easter Hare Egg all day now. I've done the 1st two Statues and need the one at Sunrise. I've tried sleeping until Morning and miss it. I've tried just standing around with my thumb up my... and the time doesn't change. What am I doing wrong? I've even dressed in the freaking chicken Suit. Anyone have any ideas as to whats wrong? Even logged out and back into the game

EW14
04-30-2011, 09:11 PM
OK, I'm been trying to get the Millsfielf Easter Hare Egg all day now. I've done the 1st two Statues and need the one at Sunrise. I've tried sleeping until Morning and miss it. I've tried just standing around with my thumb up my... and the time doesn't change. What am I doing wrong? I've even dressed in the freaking chicken Suit. Anyone have any ideas as to whats wrong? Even logged out and back into the game

What you need to do is walk out of the area and back in to force the time to change. Once it is early in the morning you should be able to burn the final statue.

Supposedly the time glitch gets everyone eventually and as you found out sleeping until morning causes to much time to pass.

xBTCx Corrupted
05-01-2011, 12:33 AM
What you need to do is walk out of the area and back in to force the time to change. Once it is early in the morning you should be able to burn the final statue.

Supposedly the time glitch gets everyone eventually and as you found out sleeping until morning causes to much time to pass.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

If anyone else is having a problem with it this is what I ended up doing. The time was 9 PM in Millsfield and ran between Millsfield and Bowerstone Industrial from 9 PM until 5 AM (its a 2 hour trip each way)

Thanks again EW14, now I can go see what all that running was about lol

Toams07
05-01-2011, 10:01 AM
ran between Millsfield and Bowerstone Industrial from 9 PM until 5 AM (its a 2 hour trip each way)

Isn't that, like, really boring?
Walking back and forth watching the loading screen all the time?

xBTCx Corrupted
05-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Isn't that, like, really boring?
Walking back and forth watching the loading screen all the time?

No, REALLY boring was just standing around waiting for the time to pass... just to find out IT WASN'T. Besides, I guess it all depends on how badly ya wanna get the "Easter Hare Egg".

If ya sleep until Midnight, its only 3 trips :p

Toams07
05-01-2011, 11:57 AM
No, REALLY boring was just standing around waiting for the time to pass... just to find out IT WASN'T. Besides, I guess it all depends on how badly ya wanna get the "Easter Hare Egg".

If ya sleep until Midnight, its only 3 trips :p

OK
Well ,I'm not gonna go for that egg anyway.
I'm pretty much done with Fable 3
just waiting for number 4

Stevey Boy2006
05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks a lot for the guide, gonna pick the DLC up at the weekend:woop:

Nozza XBA
05-05-2011, 09:54 AM
The guide needs to mention the glitches otherwise it costs everyone (including me) another half a playthrough to get them again.

If you don't play the whole DLC in one playthrough the collectables counter resets. So you may have 3/5 books but when you load your game back up and collect the 4th it'll say 1/5 even though the game will show all 4 on the stands.

Same goes for the demon doors. I did the DLC in 2 parts and it glitched on me, so now I have to play up until I am King again just to start the DLC!

The info you've put:

0. Quick Advice
It is highly suggested to do the Set Them Free! achievement after every other achievement has been achieved, this seems to be the safest way! To be extra safe you should make sure you open the demon door on Ravenscars Keep first.
The Set Them Free!achievement seems to glitch when people attempt to achieve this during the main quest. It also seems to glitch the other collectable achievements if they haven't been achieved yet.
*Note: Again I haven't encountered a single glitch, I'm just saying what happened to other people and I am just trying to make sure you know of a possibility to prevent it from happening.

Isn't all that clear and doesn't mention the quitting out etc.

BoChOmAn
06-12-2011, 10:55 PM
so the correct way to do this is in one play through? and with the set them free achievement being the last one unlocked? I'm about to buy this DLC so I really want to know so I don't screw things up... another thing does this DLC affect the main story achievements? because I still need to collect all the weapons and some online achievements...

Baihu1983
06-17-2011, 09:21 AM
How do you get into the cell with the Prisoners Top?

Klister NL
06-17-2011, 08:46 PM
so the correct way to do this is in one play through? and with the set them free achievement being the last one unlocked? I'm about to buy this DLC so I really want to know so I don't screw things up... another thing does this DLC affect the main story achievements? because I still need to collect all the weapons and some online achievements...
That's what I did, did it all in one go and took it slow, carefully letting the game accept the fact I had found a book or the demon door.
I don't think it affects other achievements, although I couldn't say for sure. I had 100% before buying the dlc

Baihu1983
06-18-2011, 02:00 PM
General Turner's diaries glitched on me. I have the 4th book but its not shown up.

AaronH
06-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Wasn't the case for me i finally decided to download it and did all of this is 2 part's and not one single achievement glitched on me, im guessing it's just a random thing that happens.

Great guide btw helped save alot of time :)

DFB 1708
06-29-2011, 03:14 PM
The guide needs to mention the glitches otherwise it costs everyone (including me) another half a playthrough to get them again.

If you don't play the whole DLC in one playthrough the collectables counter resets. So you may have 3/5 books but when you load your game back up and collect the 4th it'll say 1/5 even though the game will show all 4 on the stands.

Same goes for the demon doors. I did the DLC in 2 parts and it glitched on me, so now I have to play up until I am King again just to start the DLC!

The info you've put:

Isn't all that clear and doesn't mention the quitting out etc.

Was gone for a long time, so I'll change it into this:
It is highly suggested to do the entire DLC in one playthrough to avoid the glitches. To be extra safe you should make sure you open the demon door on Ravenscars Keep for the Set Them Free! achievement first.
*Note: Again I haven't encountered a single glitch, I'm just saying what happened to other people and I am just trying to make sure you know of a possibility to prevent it from happening.[/B]

Or is it better to delete the [i]Set Them Free![i] as well, I can remember that the most achievement glitches where there.

And thanks for helping me put it together nicely everyone.

I do not believe it affects the achievements from the main game, as I didn't have the weapons achievement until I completed this DLC.

zippolighter88
08-19-2011, 12:12 AM
i have all if them thanks guys:woop:

Vampire Amaya
11-22-2011, 03:25 AM
Why are the DLC achievements so glitchy?!! I had no problem with any of them up until I wanted to find the last diary I needed for Witchcraft Mary and the last one for General Turner.. I didn't do the Demon Doors in one playthrough and they unlocked just fine, I didn't do Professor Faradays diaries in one playthrough and that unlocked just fine, as did the other achievements.
I'm pretty sure the reason that the achievements glitched for me was because I joined a game with my boyfriend before I had found everything, and because he hadn't even finished the main game, he hadn't reached Traitors Keep, so the next time I played the counters for the books reset to 1/5.

xCxVINTAGExHx
02-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Inside Mary Godwin's Cell after beating the main quest, there is a nightstand next to her bed. Search it and it will give you a key to unlock some sort of animal pen or something. Go to the garden in front of the manor, and there will be a locked gate on the righthand side (Opposite side of courtyard from the chest with the Sand Fury Top). Open it to find a chest, and a few new animals to look at. They're actually pretty funny...lol. The chest is pretty funny too.

I don't know if anybody else posted this earlier in this thread because I didn't feel like reading every post, but there it is for those who didn't know by now.

Ionus
02-29-2012, 03:32 AM
thanks for the guide... followed it, got all achievements. no problems.

Angelomio80
06-27-2012, 07:02 PM

Same problem here, i can't interact with the Gramophone: i have done all side quests and main quest of the dlc and also opened the demon door. I see the arrows and i can click on the high score board but it is empty.
Is this a glitch?

I would like to thanks very much DFB 1708 and people who helped him for this beautiful guide...
i have got all the achievements of the dlc except the demon's door one (i need two other:)) and also have got all the collectables except for teddy bear.

firehawk12
07-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Finally got around to this since they gave away the base game for free and I didn't have to find the disc.

For what it's worth, I assume that all the glitches are gone. Thanks for the guide!

Neverender
07-23-2013, 06:25 PM
This is on the main site now. Thank you for your work!