PDA

View Full Version : Book for Timothy

Mike Conno
03-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Does anyone know where is the book for this guy in New Ashos for the quest A Book Like No Other?

The Gamepressure guide says its on the upper floor of the library, but I can't find it anywhere. Not on the shelf and neither on the floor. No visible signal lights in there.

The guide also mentions it only appears after the Blood for a Stone quest, but I've already completed it and the book is still missing.

Thrawn526
03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Does anyone know where is the book for this guy in New Ashos for the quest A Book Like No Other?

The Gamepressure guide says its on the upper floor of the library, but I can't find it anywhere. Not on the shelf and neither on the floor. No visible signal lights in there.

The guide also mentions it only appears after the Blood for a Stone quest, but I've already completed it and the book is still missing.

After some searching around I eventually found that the book actually only appears once you have talked to the professor in the gambling house. I can't remember the name of the guy, but you are sent to talk to him for the main missions. Once I talked to him, I went back to the library and the book suddenly spawned there.

Mike Conno
03-04-2011, 09:09 PM
After some searching around I eventually found that the book actually only appears once you have talked to the professor in the gambling house. I can't remember the name of the guy, but you are sent to talk to him for the main missions. Once I talked to him, I went back to the library and the book suddenly spawned there.

Thanks. I eventually found that out myself. And it's Prof. Kayneth, btw. This is the way the game makes sure that David stays around to point you in Kayneth's direction since he can disappear if you fail a later quest.