PDA

View Full Version : Glitched 10 Minutes In?

L0cked n L04ded
03-01-2011, 05:45 PM
When fighting some of the rioting prisoners after vaulting down into a large room, General Milton seems to have disappeared and all of the doors are locked. Is there any way I can restart the DLC or something? Or am I missing something because the quest trail leads to a section of the room where two guards are just standing there, but no General Milton!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Quickdraw
03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
um have you tried leaving the place and returning?, if that doesn't work then maybe id re download the dlc it might unbug it once its refreshed.

L0cked n L04ded
03-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Thankfully, when I dashboarded and came back on I was back at the start of the keep section, so I could do it again. I was on the last room before as well :(

Quickdraw
03-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Thankfully, when I dashboarded and came back on I was back at the start of the keep section, so I could do it again. I was on the last room before as well :(
just be thankful it didn't auto save like the game quest, if you crossed a certain point with the bug you couldn't get back and you would be screwed glad you managed to solve your issue :P.

L0cked n L04ded
03-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I was lucky. Thanks :)

x SL4YER x
03-04-2011, 03:09 PM
When fighting some of the rioting prisoners after vaulting down into a large room, General Milton seems to have disappeared and all of the doors are locked. Is there any way I can restart the DLC or something? Or am I missing something because the quest trail leads to a section of the room where two guards are just standing there, but no General Milton!!! :mad::mad::mad:
same thing 4 me only i did save the game so i am screwed

IronMonkZen
03-05-2011, 05:19 AM
I downloaded the DLC and it seems to me that there is more of a frame rate slow down because of it. Also I've had the game go into a pre-rendered state while I was switching from the Sanctuary and back to the prison.

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 05:05 PM
okay, i don't normally jump on the "OMG GLITCHES!" bandwagon, but seriously now. omg, glitches.

cheated out of a demon door achievement.
time doesn't go forwards.
framerate drop.
some NPCs don't work anymore.
sometimes the walls don't show up when i come back from the sanctuary.

don't these guys beta test anymore?

UncouthTruth
03-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah, the glitches are becoming unbearable. I have 3 games now that I cannot 100% at the moment because of glitched achievements, and one developer (for Dead to Rights) says it is not glitched - which infuriates me worse.