PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

ZiyiGaiden
03-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I found some bugs in de dlc. i played it today and i realy liked the new enemy's en collectables and all. but i encountered a few bugs along the way here the ones i found

1. at many points the golden trail goes trough a wall or says you have to go mid air.

2. at clockword island at the generator where the boss fight is there is a big wall rubble at the edge if you go on it and keep walking towards the edge you get stuck. (to get out just fast travel somewere else

if you found any more place it in here and people can avoid the nasty bugs and enjoy playing the dlc:)
sorry for bad spelling if its in there

L0cked n L04ded
03-01-2011, 07:04 PM
General Milton disappeared during the first section in the keep where you clear out the prisoners. I paused it to put on the clockwork dog and he was nowhere to be found when I unpaused.

Gunstar Chaos
03-02-2011, 04:56 AM
I keep having a bug as well. After playing for a while, i hit the guide button and went to achievements and it said 0g with no games played. I reset my xbox and when i checked my achievements I didnt get 2 story achievements I've done. So now I cant go back to do them as my game saved automatically.

Anyone else having this?

GTA Ruler1
03-02-2011, 06:57 AM
I got the 'Set Them Free!' achievement but after I got the last door the counter on the left of the screen for it says 'Set Them Free! 7/7' and will not go away it stays there no matter what I do it only goes away when I’m in the sanctuary but comes back when I leave its very visually annoying. . . :mad:

Ragnarok1986
03-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I got the 'Set Them Free!' achievement but after I got the last door the counter on the left of the screen for it says 'Set Them Free! 7/7' and will not go away it stays there no matter what I do it only goes away when Iím in the sanctuary but comes back when I leave its very visually annoying. . . :mad:

Myself and a other gamer have this issus so your not the only one. Im looking to see if there is a way to fix it. Will let you know what i find :D

ZiyiGaiden
03-02-2011, 11:54 AM
I have the same problem too but i don't find it very annoying :)

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Diary Of A Sad Man 30G
Find all of Professor Faraday's diaries.

i have all 5 and yet it only come up saying i have 3/5 :(

any tips?

EDIT!!
Same has now happened with
A Revolutionary Idea 30G
Find all of General Turner's diaries.

It now only comes up saying i have 1 out of 5 and i think i know what the problem is!
i got 4 last night before shutting off my xbox and the same with the Find all of Professor Faraday's diaries achievement i got 2 before shutting off my Xbox so it isn't counting the books that i got before shutting down my Xbox

D4 B1GD0G
03-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I got a glitch where when I unlocked the demon door achievement it came up with the counter in the box "Set Them Free! 7/7" and it wouldn't disappear even after saving and loading.

Gunstar Chaos
03-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Looks like Im the only one with my problem. I have to save game right before im about to get my next achievement now. Reset the xbox and reload it making sure my guide is correct before going for the achievement. Quite annoying.

However this still doesnt fix the problem of my two missing story achievements. I would have to play the game over to become King to play this DLC over correct?

Ragnarok1986
03-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Looks like Im the only one with my problem. I have to save game right before im about to get my next achievement now. Reset the xbox and reload it making sure my guide is correct before going for the achievement. Quite annoying.

However this still doesnt fix the problem of my two missing story achievements. I would have to play the game over to become King to play this DLC over correct?

Have you got another hero? Or just the one? Would you be able to remove the Dlc re-add and see if that restarts it again.

Gunstar Chaos
03-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Only 1 hero, haven't started any other. I thought about deleting the DLC as well but with my game save saying I already beat it, I figured there was no reason to try. Only thing I have left is the demon doors so I figured I would finish those first before trying to delete anything.

I was hoping I would be able to join a friends game and get the 2 achievements when he played (defeat the witch/defeat the general) but from another thread looks like you can't get achievements from others games.

AgEnT STARZz
03-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Only 1 hero, haven't started any other. I thought about deleting the DLC as well but with my game save saying I already beat it, I figured there was no reason to try. Only thing I have left is the demon doors so I figured I would finish those first before trying to delete anything.

I was hoping I would be able to join a friends game and get the 2 achievements when he played (defeat the witch/defeat the general) but from another thread looks like you can't get achievements from others games.

i deleted the dlc but its doesn't work as its tied in with your game save :(

MysticWeirdo
03-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I keep having a bug as well. After playing for a while, i hit the guide button and went to achievements and it said 0g with no games played. I reset my xbox and when i checked my achievements I didnt get 2 story achievements I've done. So now I cant go back to do them as my game saved automatically.

Anyone else having this?

I believe that's a bug with the 360's dashboard not fully loading your profile. Had it happen to me with a sonic arcade game quite a while ago. I thought it was fixed with the last dashboard update but i guess not.

Call up the guide whenever you start a game to make sure you can see your achievements to avoid future problems.

Gunstar Chaos
03-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Maybe but I've never experienced this until this DLC.

ParsleyParsnips
03-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Maybe but I've never experienced this until this DLC.

I've gotten this before, but I just went out of the guide and back in and was fine :/

CHPwannabe
03-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Diary Of A Sad Man 30G

any tips?

EDIT!!
A Revolutionary Idea 30G

It now only comes up saying i have 1 out of 5 and i think i know what the problem is!
i got 4 last night before shutting off my xbox and the same with the Find all of Professor Faraday's diaries achievement i got 2 before shutting off my Xbox so it isn't counting the books that i got before shutting down my Xbox

i had the same problem with the witch's books...i have them all but it says i have 3 of 5

Andreas_loel
03-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Lol this is kinda awesome tbh, i was raging for having to look after a fucking book for about an hour. Imagine if the game would had glitched out completely on me instead :D that would be ragetastic

Oh well thank you God of randomness for letting me get my 250, now its time to sell this game

morgie123
03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I've opened all the demon doors but my counter only has 4/7 as I had opened 3 before the dlc came out really dont want to have to go through the whole game again for this one any help?

bleachedbones
03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
sorry bud no clue might just be yet another bug...i have 2 of them left to open but i havent opened on this character before.. which brings me to my question is there anyone willing to help me out with the hero door where u need a friend to "express" yourselfs for it??? GT viral joker 216

Ragnarok1986
03-03-2011, 05:50 PM
sorry bud no clue might just be yet another bug...i have 2 of them left to open but i havent opened on this character before.. which brings me to my question is there anyone willing to help me out with the hero door where u need a friend to "express" yourselfs for it??? GT viral joker 216

If you dont find anyone try the 2nd control trick. Like henchmen one :)

LemmArt666
03-03-2011, 11:43 PM
I got the 'Set Them Free!' achievement but after I got the last door the counter on the left of the screen for it says 'Set Them Free! 7/7' and will not go away it stays there no matter what I do it only goes away when Iím in the sanctuary but comes back when I leave its very visually annoying. . . :mad:

:whs I'm bored of seeing that useless message :mad:

YITBOS
03-04-2011, 01:07 AM
I just started a new thread about one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297866

In a nut-shell, the Traitor's Keep DLC breaks the Reaver's Mansion game, Wheel of Unfortune, and the shooting gallery at the Mercenary Camp. Once you go to start either of them, the game basically gets "stuck" in a half-cinematic mode where all of the doors and gates close, Sanctuary-access is restricted and instead just the pause menu with options for game or system settings comes up. There is nothing in the room you can interact with... so you are just stuck there.

At the Merc Camp you aren't stuck in a small room, but you go to the shooting position with your gun out and go into first-person view like it is about to begin, but no targets ever pop up and no count-down timer ever starts... and that's were you're stuck.

Out of curiosity I went and checked, but I can confirm the Hollow-man Mortar game in Mourningwood still starts, works, and completed correctly (for me, at least), without the same issues as Reaver's Mansion or the Merc Camp.

Magicman10893
03-04-2011, 11:12 PM
In Clockwork Island I pulled one of the levers to open the door and left the island because of the boss fight starting immediately when I enter the area that has the second switch. So now when I go back to island it doesn't register that I pulled the first lever and it won't let me pull it again.

SpongebobRoundpants
03-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Who cares if you get that message that wont go away, your done, move on to another game!!!!!:mad:

darkarchon433
03-09-2011, 03:42 PM
It didn't look like this one was mentioned here.

I am stuck after in the second room with the hobbes on Godwin Estate, there is supposed to be a cutscene and the hobbes just stand around and don't notice me.
It is in the middle of the Witchcraft Mary quest so there is no fast travel, aborting of the mission, restarting mission.

I have checked other sites and some others have experienced this issue. I sent in a bug report to Lionhead.

Instead of starting over any ideas on how to fix this?
-Tried things that didn't work:
Clearing of the cache, re-downloading the dlc, restarting the xbox, leaving the estate as far as i can and returning. ... all failed.

kiwicupra
03-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Ive had similar problems, a couple of hours after dowloading Traitors Keep I got stuck in a scenery bug, it was the room after the Hobbes Disco on Witchcraft Mary Quest where the Hollow men spawn, on the left wall there are 3 chimneys and in the far left corner a mound of earth with a vine tree there, if you get too close you get trapped behind the tree and cant escape. I signed in on a second controller as player two and interacted with myself - player one doing pat a cake & dancing etc and eventually got myself out...could not believe my luck.

Less that 24 hours after dowloading Traitors Keep I am now having to start a new game on a new save, why ?? I got the last DLC achievement for the demon doors and cant get rid of the box saying 7/7 which is really annoying, but I then fast travelled from Traitors Keep to Bowerstone Castle in the transition it saves your game as normal, when I appeared in BC I was below the ground level and start falling through the sky followed by a person I was holding hands with at the time and also my dog, If I look up I can see BC getting smaller in the distance. Now every time it loads up im falling through the sky on a continuous loop, I cant get to the sanctuary because it brings up the game management box instead, 105 hours on my save wasted and still 5 achievements on the main game to get.

I will post a video in the next few days, search kiwicupra on youtube and check out my modded controllers while your there.

Hope you guys dont have the same probs ive had.

Darkmaster
03-10-2011, 01:43 AM
the only bug i had while playing the DLC is the demon door pop-up one where is says on the screen i opened all of them and it stays on the scree.
As far as i am concerned i dont really care about it, i enjoyed the DLC, diz all the quests and got all the achievements with no problems, without any major bugs (i had a little one where my dog was stuck near a wall and didnt move but after a while he just came from the sky out of nowhere and continue to follow me).
To everyone that is having bugs if you already re-downloaded the DLC or cleared the cache, just wait until lionhead fixes, it would come soon i hope.

bakeryfreshgame
03-10-2011, 05:49 AM
Diary Of A Sad Man 30G

any tips?

EDIT!!
A Revolutionary Idea 30G

Did you open the demon door on at Traitor's Keep? I've heard that opening the door glitches the achievements from the dlc that you haven't gotten yet. I waited to do the demon door last and I'm glad I did cause it glitched so I'm out 40gs but I will deal and try to get it on another playthrough

AgEnT STARZz
03-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Did you open the demon door on at Traitor's Keep? I've heard that opening the door glitches the achievements from the dlc that you haven't gotten yet. I waited to do the demon door last and I'm glad I did cause it glitched so I'm out 40gs but I will deal and try to get it on another playthrough

The demon door from the dlc was the last 1 i opened and only after i had collected all the books :( so that didn't effect that! Just annoyed that 100g has glitched for me :(

joeravenb
03-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Agent having same problem with those two books and it pissed me off sucks i paid for broken DLC:mad:

Ham Woopan
03-16-2011, 02:43 PM
http://lionhead.com/forums/t/302708.aspx

Read the last post. I couldn't believe it, they have to have hundreds of bug reports.

Toams07
03-16-2011, 06:14 PM
http://lionhead.com/forums/t/302708.aspx

Read the last post. I couldn't believe it, they have to have hundreds of bug reports.

Loll'd

Well, there's at least one thing LH's good at:
Make gamers hate them

I never encountered inconvenient bugs/glitches, but I feel very, very sorry for those who did

bakeryfreshgame
03-16-2011, 07:03 PM
The demon door from the dlc was the last 1 i opened and only after i had collected all the books :( so that didn't effect that! Just annoyed that 100g has glitched for me :(

Yeah but if you open the demon door it and you've gotten some of the books, it resets all the counters, that is how it glitches them... or at least that is my understanding. I am currently very pissed with all DLC as the DLC for Dragon Age 2 signature edition also has glitched achievements.

AgEnT STARZz
03-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah but if you open the demon door it and you've gotten some of the books, it resets all the counters, that is how it glitches them... or at least that is my understanding. I am currently very pissed with all DLC as the DLC for Dragon Age 2 signature edition also has glitched achievements.

i had already collected all the books! the door was the last thing i needed for the Dlc. Turning off my xbox whilst collecting the books glitched the counters for me

Insomnia5623
03-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Ugh I am facing a bug at the very beginning of the DLC. Right when i get to the prison place, neither hobson or the general dude will move so i can't follow either of them and when i get to the top of the hill, the gate stays locked. How is it that from the beginning of the DLC and i may already be forced to start my game over?

acemlc
03-28-2011, 09:53 PM
i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this. i got all the achievements no problem but i was going for the easter eggs and my game doesn't advance the time anymore so i can't the burn the statue at dawn for the easter egg. verry anoying cause i got the golden skull egg. cmon patch this stuff already. it makes the game not fun.

arachnophilia
03-30-2011, 08:57 PM
i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this. i got all the achievements no problem but i was going for the easter eggs and my game doesn't advance the time anymore so i can't the burn the statue at dawn for the easter egg. verry anoying cause i got the golden skull egg. cmon patch this stuff already. it makes the game not fun.

sleep til midnight, fuck til dawn. three times works, as the clock moves 2 hours each time you screw.

sex: always the answer.

Kaito-kun
06-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Ive had similar problems, a couple of hours after dowloading Traitors Keep I got stuck in a scenery bug, it was the room after the Hobbes Disco on Witchcraft Mary Quest where the Hollow men spawn, on the left wall there are 3 chimneys and in the far left corner a mound of earth with a vine tree there, if you get too close you get trapped behind the tree and cant escape. I signed in on a second controller as player two and interacted with myself - player one doing pat a cake & dancing etc and eventually got myself out...could not believe my luck.
I'm stuck in a ledge on Clock Work island; I've tried signing in with another controller but I can interact with myself through the wall; not sure what else to try as I can't fast track out of the quest.

iwinson
06-11-2011, 11:46 AM
The problem is the same one I've got and it keeps annoying when i join other's game