PDA

View Full Version : Freezing/Lag?

Dan.Thomson
03-01-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the dlc but evr since i downloaded the dlc my xbox has been lagging and frezing. i have to state that my xbox has been perfect up to this and that it only lags/freezes whilst i am on flable 3 doing the dlc stuff. Anyone else having the same problem?

Quickdraw
03-01-2011, 07:41 PM
its very rare i have lag issues on games, but ive had several parts in fable 3 where it lagged really bad. still dling the dlc so hard to comment on that particularly but fable 3 has some huge fps drops in the game when i played it. most noticeable being in the forest area connecting the snow and bright something, always in the middle mass lag when fighting mobs. what fable 3 didn't do is reduce the draw distance of the gfx, so in that area it lagged badly cause it had to render so much so quickly and keep it up. is there any particular points in the dlc your having it open areas maybe?.

Toams07
03-01-2011, 07:43 PM
I've had some serious lagging too while playing, though it didn't stop me from enjoying

Dan.Thomson
03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
it has frozen on me 3 times once during combat and twice during free roam walking but it is lagging every so often i haven't experienced anything like it on any other game today just the dlc missions

Ragnarok1986
03-01-2011, 09:35 PM
My lag was when I was running from the prison down to the demon door. Propa baywatch style :)

Chlo
03-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I have the same thing, xbox was perfect untill i downloaded the dlc and now it keeps freezing constantly.

ParsleyParsnips
03-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Same here but mainly when on loading screen...save lagg >_<

Sphyder
03-01-2011, 11:29 PM
The lag is quite bad on this in battle. Enemies take forever to be registered as spawned and when Faraday is captured it just loaded his cell.

Ensign Hugh Man
03-02-2011, 03:42 AM
I had lag in several places also, but the worst for me was I was fighting the fucking inviso Hollowmen while the other guy was working on the generator and I glitched and fell through the ground into a dark gray abyss. I had to reload the game and it started me at the beginning and I had to run all the way back and continue the fight.

ThePumpkinKing
03-02-2011, 04:14 AM
This game ran decent before this DLC. Now it runs like complete shit. Way to go Lionhead. Instead of releasing a completely broken game to begin with, you completely broke it with DLC.

Several of my rental properties can't be accessed for repairs, etc. My sanctuary has missing textures everywhere. Lag and Pop-In is unbelievable. And certain quests markers and objectives have disappeared altogether.

Awesome job, Lionhead...

TombRaiser
03-02-2011, 07:10 AM
I had fairly bad lag every few minutes, but it didn't last too long to make the game un-enjoyable. I got all my achievements already. Only thing that seems glitched to me is that I have that "Save Them All! 7/7" stuck on my screen, like I noticed someone else had happen to them. Other than that, I didn't experience any major glitches, just lag.

Ragnarok1986
03-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I had fairly bad lag every few minutes, but it didn't last too long to make the game un-enjoyable. I got all my achievements already. Only thing that seems glitched to me is that I have that "Save Them All! 7/7" stuck on my screen, like I noticed someone else had happen to them. Other than that, I didn't experience any major glitches, just lag.

Me did you find a way to get rid of it? Mine is still on now it wont go :confused:

Sphyder
03-02-2011, 07:03 PM
My lag has and texture loading is pretty bad now...

rhamana
03-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Had a lot of the slowmo lag in both fable 3 and with the new DLC areas, its worse when I'm playing co-op with my guy. Not had a total crash out yet but I've had some loading problems (endless loading screen, characters loading into nothingness and falling forever, map not loading completely etc)

TombRaiser
03-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Me did you find a way to get rid of it? Mine is still on now it wont go :confused:
No. It's still there, unfortunately.

Chlo
03-03-2011, 04:38 PM
I have the same thing, xbox was perfect untill i downloaded the dlc and now it keeps freezing constantly.

it's actually freezing up at every game now so it's completely broken.
And it seem i have to pay a tidy sum to get the xbox repaired.
Very nice you download something it kills your xbox and i have to pay..

Quickdraw
03-03-2011, 06:06 PM
i really don't get why they release such broken dlc, mean with such lag issues something is severely wrong. they put too much effort into the other areas of the game and just made it run awful, it makes me sad.

Toams07
03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
i really don't get why they release such broken dlc, mean with such lag issues something is severely wrong. they put too much effort into the other areas of the game and just made it run awful, it makes me sad.

Lionhead barely makes anything that is NOT broken

Quickdraw
03-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Lionhead barely makes anything that is NOT broken

that is true but mostly its peters mol's fualt for saying the game has all this stuff, they try to cram it in then everything just overloads and breaks :P.

JKSullivan
03-03-2011, 11:42 PM
This game ran decent before this DLC. Now it runs like complete shit. Way to go Lionhead. In addition to releasing a completely broken game to begin with, you made it even worse with DLC.

Several of my rental properties can't be accessed for repairs, etc. My sanctuary has missing textures everywhere. Lag and Pop-In is unbelievable. And certain quests markers and objectives have disappeared altogether.

Awesome job, Lionhead...

Fixed that for you . . .

IronMonkZen
03-05-2011, 05:23 AM
I haven't had my Xbox lag because of the DLC. But I have had a major case of game lag on Fable 3. The DLC is buggy as hell, a lot of frame rate lag.

Quickdraw
03-05-2011, 09:56 AM
i noticed the drop in frame rate only once or twice but it was very very annoying. they really need to get their act together, this is down right fail.