PDA

View Full Version : gear head

Van Hooligan X
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
okay i finished amateur races but now on pro races its not giving me any points
what gives? :S

Motorexskygtr34
03-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I know I had a same problem here, too. Some of these races that I won doesn't give me performance points. In pro cup, I won first 3 races and did not get a performance point at all until 4th race I won then it finally gave me 1 performance point. I can't quite figure out why it doesn't give me a performance point.

nappster187
03-03-2011, 02:47 AM
I know I had a same problem here, too. Some of these races that I won doesn't give me performance points. In pro cup, I won first 3 races and did not get a performance point at all until 4th race I won then it finally gave me 1 performance point. I can't quite figure out why it doesn't give me a performance point.

Try to just continue with the races, you will get more than enough to max out your stats. I maxed out in the pro cup or the first race of the prudential cup, and still earned points that I couldnt use. It was probably a glitch in the game, try replaying the race if you really want those points. Good luck.

Motorexskygtr32
03-03-2011, 04:32 AM
My bad that was my old user name, lol. I finally got it by 3rd race in paramount race. I was given 5 points in the final race of Pro Cup. People who is new to this game, Days of Thunder and is concerning about Gearhead. I wouldnt worry about it because you will get it max by 1st to 5th races in Paramount Cup.