PDA

View Full Version : The Detailed Huxley Quest Guide

Grimfel
03-01-2011, 10:27 PM
I have seen that people are having a little trouble finding their way around Faraday's Island, or Clockwork Island I believe it is formally called. I wanted to write this up so people would have a better idea of how to find things.

Huxley Items:
1. Once you jump down the alternative route, all the way at the bottom, it is right near the first door you walk through. To the right hand side if you are looking at the door is Part #1.
2. Keep going and you'll come out into the dried up "river" where you fought the bugs for the first time. Take a left up the steps and you'll see a broken down robot straight ahead, and a door to a building on your right. GO PAST the door... take a right. Go straight ahead and down some steps. There's Part #2.
3. Turn around from Part #2 and go to the right, under some pipes and there will be Part #3 as well as Switch #1!
4. Now go back to that building I told you to walk past earlier, and go through it. You'll end up outside and run down the dry river bed. Go into the building on your right and up the stairs to the roof Switch #2!
5. Continue onwards and go up to where the boss fight was. There will be Part #4 on your right hand side, and a gate on your left. After getting Part #4 go through the gate and flip final Switch #3!
6. Now turn around and go back towards the roof with Switch #2. BUT STOP before you walk up the ramp to the roof. Turn to the right and follow the path around Jump down and turn around. Go around the corner and vault down again... Look familiar?! It should... Run down the dry riverbed and instead of going left as I had you do the first time, go to the right, there is a crashed boat and that is where you turn right. Go through the double doors, up the stairs and voila... Pieces #5 and #6!!! Also, this where Faraday Journal Number 5 is!

Hope this helps someone! Cheers!

P.S. DFM... if you find this at all useful, feel free to include in your guide. I would be honored.

Fireproof Medic
03-02-2011, 11:30 AM
This one time, I spent 2 hours looking for the alley past the broken robot, and didn't realize you had to look to your right after passing that first door... and wasted 2 hours.

and cried a little :(

Hawaiian
03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
thanks for the detailed guide, it helped me a lot!

xICooRsYIx
03-05-2011, 06:05 AM
That was a huge help!! You worded it perfectly and i went right through it with no problems...

Again, great job :D

-xICooRsYIx

Grimfel
03-06-2011, 03:51 AM
@Fireproof - I feel ya bro. Shoulda checked here... ;D

@Everyone else... glad I could help ya'll!

Unkle Rawkus
03-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah thank you so much for this guide! Compared to the other guide the last two pieces were easier to find using this one. Thanks a lot again!!

Almightykiko
05-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Thank you so much .... i was struggling to find the second switch !!! thanks for you help !!!! :)