PDA

View Full Version : A fist for every face

Bergy3
03-01-2011, 10:50 PM
This achievement involves defeating the entire Fight Now roster. I am currently in progress for this and I have a list of the names as I am marking them off; I am making note of the matches I play with custom settings. (I am experimenting with tweaking the 'feel' of the game)

Can anyone confirm whether or not Default settings are required for this achievement?...:confused:

Flow
03-01-2011, 11:34 PM
I got this achievement earlier with changing the settings.

Bergy3
03-02-2011, 12:03 AM
okay, thx.

I had a disappointing experience with Fifa games; I never get credit for the 'win a game in every stadium' cheevo after hours upon hours of work :(

...here's hoping I don't fight everybody twice...

[UPDATE]: I just gained this achievement moments ago and can also confirm that it is okay to use custom settings. Thx for the list of fighters, really helped keep track. cheers!

AHR98
03-02-2011, 12:20 AM
let me know how u make out with the settings.

Blunts4Breakfas
03-03-2011, 07:47 AM
This achievement involves defeating the entire Fight Now roster. I am currently in progress for this and I have a list of the names as I am marking them off; I am making note of the matches I play with custom settings. (I am experimenting with tweaking the 'feel' of the game)

Can anyone confirm whether or not Default settings are required for this achievement?...:confused:

good luck ...it didnt give it to me..... I BEAT EVERYONE EVEN CHAMP MODE BOXERS....I JUST NEED TO KNOW DOES THE YOUNG GEORGE FORMAN NEED TO BE BEATEN FOR THIS CUZ I DONT HAVE HIM....AND I EVEN GOT A DR PEPPER TOP TO GET BABY BRO BISHOP....I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL HEAVYWEIGHTS FOR SECOND TIME..SO ANNOYING

SOMEONE HELP PLZZ LOL

N30CHAOS
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I have this achievement and can confirm that beating Young Foreman is NOT needed for this achievement, neither is beating Raymond Bishop and Prison Bishop (with the Fro).

You just need to make sure you beat everyone else in fight now including the championship mode fighters that unlock in fight now, including middleweight bishop and heavyweight bishop.

You probably just missed one or two by accident as there is alot of them :(

KFZ Scrubs
03-03-2011, 09:33 PM
I have this achievement and can confirm that beating Young Foreman is NOT needed for this achievement, neither is beating Raymond Bishop and Prison Bishop (with the Fro).

You just need to make sure you beat everyone else in fight now including the championship mode fighters that unlock in fight now, including middleweight bishop and heavyweight bishop.

You probably just missed one or two by accident as there is alot of them :(
Can you please make a complete list of who you fought?
If not that's fine... i'll probably make one when i go through it.

N30CHAOS
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I created a thread with the complete list of them ... check it ...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297854

noobzbware
10-17-2012, 07:09 AM
Can I use a created boxer to get this achievement?

KFZ Scrubs
01-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Can I use a created boxer to get this achievement?

Should be able to... just as long as every fighter has be beaten.
Can't fight them all with the same person because of weightclasses and all