PDA

View Full Version : Can't pull lever..

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm in the middle of going for the i, robot achievement, thing is I cannot pull the lever that is next to book III, its not coming up as an option too, Im pretty sure this is the last lever I have to use too, any fixes? Im planning in going out of area and then coming back, already tried saving then reloading game..

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Ok, done that now I can't pull any of the levers.. help?

Sealtest
03-01-2011, 11:22 PM
are you sure your at the right switch? i had no problem using mine.

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Yea I am sure, its on the same roof as book III, the same is happening with the other 2 switches now too as I re-entered area, saved then reloaded, then turned Xbox off, still isnt working and the gate that is near the third switch is still locked =/

Sealtest
03-01-2011, 11:35 PM
yeah your at the wrong lever, this one is down an alleyway neer the first part where you jump down, before it was blocked by box's but u can now walk to where it is. Just follow the power lines from switch 1 and 2 and you'll see exactely where the third one is.

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:38 PM
yeah your at the wrong lever, this one is down an alleyway neer the first part where you jump down, before it was blocked by box's but u can now walk to where it is. Just follow the power lines from switch 1 and 2 and you'll see exactely where the third one is.

I know which one you're meaning, already used that one and now its glitched too, all 3 are glitched..

1. is past the broken robot, not going through door..
2. is the one that hasn't been working for me for ages.. on the roof
3. is the behind the gate where the boss was.

Its defiantly glitched on me..

Sealtest
03-01-2011, 11:39 PM
ah then its def~ glitched, odd. But are you sure the doors not alrdy open?

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Tried it, keeps saying door locked, unless Im at the wrong door, Im at the door where you fighted the boss, its opposite to the door where the last switch is..

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Cleared the cache now, hopefully this helps..

Sealtest
03-01-2011, 11:53 PM
wrong door, the door u want is right before the first switch where all the power lines run into. You'll find the last book for clockwork there and 2 dog parts. as far as i've seen the door neer the boss does not open ( on clockwork island that is)

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2011, 11:58 PM
wrong door, the door u want is right before the first switch where all the power lines run into. You'll find the last book for clockwork there and 2 dog parts. as far as i've seen the door neer the boss does not open ( on clockwork island that is)

Which first switch do you mean? the one after seeing the broken robot?

Edit: Just been to all the doors in that area, none of them are interactive..

Finally found the door, thanks, it wasn't exactly behind the switch though.. had to go the normal way but go up into a secret area.

Sealtest
03-02-2011, 12:02 AM
it's after the first destroyed robot where u fight the first pack of dogs in the building on the right. go up the stairs and the electrical door should be open.

TakahashiDemon
03-02-2011, 12:06 AM
it's after the first destroyed robot where u fight the first pack of dogs in the building on the right. go up the stairs and the electrical door should be open.

Yea I just found there was a way into that area, thanks for your help, although now Im curious on how that door at the boss area is opened..