PDA

View Full Version : Demon Door Achievement Glitch?

Cuddly Aardvark
03-02-2011, 02:23 AM
Alright, So I have opened all the Demon Doors and yet it says I've only opened four of them. When I first signed on with the DLC it said the correct number, three, but as soon as I opened the door located on The Keep it went back to 1. Are there any fixes? It is literally the last achievement I need for this game. I have tried saving and then dash boarding three or four time to no avail. My friend did manage to get this achievement so I hope that it's not only me and that they make a fix for it.

Thanks, if you need any more info let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Revan654
03-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Alright, So I have opened all the Demon Doors and yet it says I've only opened four of them. When I first signed on with the DLC it said the correct number, three, but as soon as I opened the door located on The Keep it went back to 1. Are there any fixes? It is literally the last achievement I need for this game. I have tried saving and then dash boarding three or four time to no avail. My friend did manage to get this achievement so I hope that it's not only me and that they make a fix for it.

Thanks, if you need any more info let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I think it is a bit Glitchy.

I did get it to unlock. The second I unlocked it knocked me offline. Now the Counter that appears that tells you how many you have unlocked will not disappear.

CYBER GRIMM
03-02-2011, 03:13 AM
yeah its 50/50 at the mo as to weather it unlocks or not and currently there are no fixes untill its patched. seems tht those who did get the ach have the words on the screen.

Ensign Hugh Man
03-02-2011, 03:43 AM
It unlocked fine for me.

MrSteel74
03-02-2011, 04:25 AM
I had this happen to me when I booted up the game with the DLC it showed I opened 6 demon doors when I opened the door in the keep it reset back to 1. Hopefully they patch it otherwise I have quite a bit of replaying to do.

Cuddly Aardvark
03-02-2011, 04:38 AM
At least I'm not the only one having it I guess so thats good. I tried installing the game to my HD and then I went to inside all of them again just to double check and still nothing. However I do have another question. Seeing as I've never played Fable I and I didn't achievement whore or buy DLC for Fable II, does Lionhead fix there glitches? I mean was there a glitch of sorts in the DLC of the second one that they fixed or worse yet yet, didn't fix? Otherwise like the guy above me I'm going to have a lot of replaying as well. =/

rhamana
03-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I refuse to replay it again. I've done it 4 times to help gain all the weapons for the other achievement, and if I tried it again I swear I think I'd lose what shred of sanity I have left :D

CYBER GRIMM
03-02-2011, 07:43 PM
I refuse to replay it again. I've done it 4 times to help gain all the weapons for the other achievement, and if I tried it again I swear I think I'd lose what shred of sanity I have left :D

well it does say you have been playing eternal sonata in your sig so no wonder your going crazy. i feel for you, some games you wish you never picked up

SkyJin
03-02-2011, 07:53 PM
What's wrong with Eternal Sonata?

JimboTag
03-03-2011, 01:20 AM
See this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297550