PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 NEW Gameplay Trailer!

Mr Bungle
03-02-2011, 08:33 AM
No. This isn't that 40+ second video from a week or so ago - it's a brand new video titled "Fault Line Episode 1"

YouTube - Battlefield 3 - Fault Line Episode 1

Awesome stuff?

** Would of posted this in the games forum but it isn't working :S

Gackt
03-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Holy f*ck man... those graphics are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play that. I have a hard time thinking thats anything other then PC footage lol

Lord Yamikage
03-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Nice. I never played the BF series, but I may need to look into the 3rd one. Thank you for the video.

Edit: Found the answer.

xXSerialXx
03-02-2011, 10:10 AM
video looks great!! cant wait. looks like a must have to me

Nozza XBA
03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Looks good, yet notice how its on PC?! Graphics probably won't be that good on 360!

FrangaX
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
I'm looking forward to this one.

I find it upsetting that a lot of people never tried BF but almost everyone has played COD when BF is arguably the better game, and I'm not even talking about graphics. Admittedly, I am one of those that were late to the party but I am 100% converted.

Bring on BF3.

Chaosx721
03-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Holy f*ck man... those graphics are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to play that. I have a hard time thinking thats anything other then PC footage lol
Yeah you can see when you're pulling the guy back after he gets shot a WASD display comes up and tells you to spam S.

But yea, these graphics look amazing. I wounder how its going to look on 360. I'll def be getting the PC version once I can get a computer that can handle it lol.

EDIT: Here's a higher res one. Looks way better in 1080p lol.
YouTube - Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Fault Line Episode 1

Mr Bungle
03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Yeah you can see when you're pulling the guy back after he gets shot a WASD display comes up and tells you to spam S.

But yea, these graphics look amazing. I wounder how its going to look on 360. I'll def be getting the PC version once I can get a computer that can handle it lol.

EDIT: Here's a higher res one. Looks way better in 1080p lol.
YouTube - Battlefield 3 Gameplay - Fault Line Episode 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uYGdHB6Bg)

Sweet - Hi Res! Thanks :D

hodge
03-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Wow, that may be running on the PC, but those graphics are amazing! Let's just hope the console versions can look really good too!

Mr Bungle
03-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Wow, that may be running on the PC, but those graphics are amazing! Let's just hope the console versions can look really good too!

Fingers crossed!!

ConflagrationMN
03-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Honestly this trailer let me down. Sure the game does look fucking beautiful, but there was only like 10 seconds of ACTUAL gameplay. Walking + cutscenes do not make for an exciting "gameplay" trailer.

I will probably check this game out though. Hopefully they will release a demo.

3Lions
03-02-2011, 11:22 PM
That looks amazing. Very happy to have this on pre-order.

Minty
03-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Honestly this trailer let me down. Sure the game does look fucking beautiful, but there was only like 10 seconds of ACTUAL gameplay. Walking + cutscenes do not make for an exciting "gameplay" trailer.

I will probably check this game out though. Hopefully they will release a demo.

Well we got to see a lot more of it last night, and it was spectacular. But it was PC. There is was more action just after this trailer ends, and it will amaze you.

Up there with best graphics seen in any game ever IMO.

13ip0lar
03-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Well we got to see a lot more of it last night, and it was spectacular. But it was PC. There is was more action just after this trailer ends, and it will amaze you.

It's Battlefield... did you really expect anything less? Granted everyone has their gripes with EA, including me, but I will never lie and say that I won't buy one of their games despite how they have royally screwed me and others over in the past. Fact is the games they come out with are so damn good. I mean Battlefield, Mass Effect, Dragons Age, to name a few. Point is while they suck like any other company, at least they give you the proverbial reach-around. :X

nipz
03-05-2011, 06:02 AM
looks awesome. Gonna get it for PC.

Gackt
03-05-2011, 08:17 AM

Well now I need to see more after hearing that. I wasn't the least bit interested in this game until I saw this trailer lol. Definitely getting it on PC tho

Vanilla Coke Zero
03-05-2011, 08:52 AM
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/darksong444/1255210706762.jpg

Xenolith666
03-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Really enjoyed BFBC2.. definitely getting this one!

HadMatters13
03-05-2011, 09:18 PM
That video was awesome! I can't wait to see more and get my hands on this.

MediumMelanin
03-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Man, look at those stunning graphics, a little more nip and tuck and BAM! Ultimate gorgeousnes than any other shooter! (Well, Crysis can smd)

exo-apollo
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Alright a couple more days (March 16th) and we get to see Part 2! From all the previews and what Minty said earlier it seems like things really kick off in the second half.

xxGodlyKlutchxx
03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
I only played a little bit of Bad company 2, although I loooooooved medal of honor. Does anyone think this will be a little bit of a combination or just a straight continuations of Bad company 2
:beer:

Snowwwwy
03-21-2011, 11:41 PM
This looks awesome. Graphics look so good too.

exo-apollo
03-22-2011, 09:54 AM
I only played a little bit of Bad company 2, although I loooooooved medal of honor. Does anyone think this will be a little bit of a combination or just a straight continuations of Bad company 2

Oooo look out you will get your head bitten off in this sub forum for asking that question haha. And the answer is neither. This game has nothing to do with either Medal of Honor OR Bad Company 2. It is closer to Battlefield 2 than anything else.

OceanH
03-23-2011, 11:23 AM

Since you're new to the Battlefield franchise, Battlefield 3 has nothing to do at all with Battlefield: Bad Company line which is a spin-off of the Battlefield line.

TweakinVW
03-25-2011, 05:13 PM
honestly I can't wait for the ability to tackle a new battlefield since they are not the typical run and gun shooters you have today (Halo, COD) and get back to realistic war situations. on that note what I heard from a friend is that the video they you see and the full length level they showed at PAX east 2011 was on a PC most of us wish we could touch. (I7 bumped to 4.0GHz, 12gb of triple core ram, and 2gb crossfire cards)

But I have my hopes that since it is EA and there experience with both systems they can keep a full 60fps screen going. After all you can put all those bells and whistles of blissful particle effects but it'll eat up the systems memory to no tomorrow. since Dice coding is new and hasn't been put into any earlier release games b4 this that it will not have a amazing FR or graphics package on the consoles. in this situation the PS3 would prob be closer to the PC since it does support more hardware than the 360. but we'll see what EA can pull out of there hats.