PDA

View Full Version : Razer Onza Tournament Edition (Dragon Age II Collector's Edition) controller

OceanH
03-02-2011, 05:17 PM
http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/razerusa/images/product/detail/dragon-age-ii-razer-onza-te-main.jpg

And...

An exclusive DLC in-game item for the PC and Xbox 360, is included with all Dragon Age II Razer products (with the exception of the Messenger Bag) which further strengthens your champion.
Stats:

Adds to Cunning
Adds to Attack Speed
Enemies drop more coin

http://www2.razerzone.com/asset/campaign/dragonage2/images/dragon-age-2-wp.png

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.226325100/parentCategoryID.43736600/categoryId.55256600

Lord Yamikage
03-02-2011, 05:24 PM
That's one sexy controller. Heck, I hope the Batman Arkham City game comes out with Batman symbol controller. I know I'll be buying that in a heartbeat.

solo07
03-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Goddamn that's awesome. I was already looking into the Onza maybe now i'll drop the coin for it.

iToastMan
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I'd like to get it but i plan on getting that new one with the changeable D-PAD.
Might by a mouse mat or something so i can get the ring :P

OceanH
03-02-2011, 05:51 PM
I'd like to get it but i plan on getting that new one with the changeable D-PAD.
Might by a mouse mat or something so i can get the ring :P

The Onza has 4 separate pieces for the D-pad, which is better than the changeable D-pad that's still one big "+" piece.

iToastMan
03-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Oooh, i may have to have a another look then, thanks for pointing that out... wouldn't of noticed otherwise :)

rabblerouser
03-02-2011, 07:23 PM
does this game really need a fancy controller to play?

Grey Delta
03-02-2011, 07:46 PM
does this game really need a fancy controller to play?

No, but there's no harm getting this if anyone was planning on getting a new control anyway :P

I love the look of the control, but then again, I'm a sucker for anything Razer. The Tron mouse & keyboard will be my next purchase though.

OceanH
03-02-2011, 08:13 PM
No, but there's no harm getting this if anyone was planning on getting a new control anyway :P

I love the look of the control, but then again, I'm a sucker for anything Razer. The Tron mouse & keyboard will be my next purchase though.

True. If someone was looking for a new controller, better get this at $59.99 than some crappy overpriced Mad Catz.

R0KETM4N
03-02-2011, 08:45 PM
WOW, I just love these controllers. It's a good thing my birthday is coming up on the 23rd haha, I know what I'll be asking for =). Shame it wont be released until after I've already played DA2 though ... sigh

scrummers
03-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I have been needing a new control. My Y button has been sticking after not playing for few hours. Got some soda in there i am guessing. Only thing is it only a wired control? I not a fan of wired controls.

Romping cat
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
WOW, I just love these controllers. It's a good thing my birthday is coming up on the 23rd haha, I know what I'll be asking for =). Shame it wont be released until after I've already played DA2 though ... sigh

So is that why i cant order one?? its not available yet??
i checked this out yesterday and today and they are "pre-order" or simple out of stock..

R0KETM4N
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
I have the same concerns about it only being a wired controller. On the plus side, it does have an extended 15' usb cable, so ... distance from your console wont really be a problem, unless you like playing your games in an auditorium ... from the back row ... on the top level ... =)

I have been needing a new control. My Y button has been sticking after not playing for few hours. Got some soda in there i am guessing. Only thing is it only a wired control? I not a fan of wired controls.

R0KETM4N
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
http://press.razerzone.com/press/detail/press-releases/razer-and-bioware-prepare-you-for-battle-in-dragon-age-ii

From the razerzone website. The controller will be released in April 2011! =)

So is that why i cant order one?? its not available yet??
i checked this out yesterday and today and they are "pre-order" or simple out of stock..

DOOKH8R
03-02-2011, 11:02 PM
http://press.razerzone.com/press/detail/press-releases/razer-and-bioware-prepare-you-for-battle-in-dragon-age-ii

I cant use wired controllers, but from that link, some other stuff looks sweet.
That blood red LED keyboard would look sweet in my office.

Tyger7
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Anyone used an aftermarket controller like this before? With my experience with aftermarket controllers, they're usually really bad and have an awkard feel/sensitivity to them that just seems off.

R0KETM4N
03-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I haven't used Razer brand controllers before, but I have seen their other hardware in action, and it's very well constructed. It's obvious why most of their items are either sold out, or not available. They take great pride in their work, and their stuff is exactly as described. I'd suggest checking out their website for some really cool gear =). I'm their new fanboy btw lol

Anyone used an aftermarket controller like this before? With my experience with aftermarket controllers, they're usually really bad and have an awkard feel/sensitivity to them that just seems off.

OceanH
03-03-2011, 12:27 AM
I cant use wired controllers, but from that link, some other stuff looks sweet.
That blood red LED keyboard would look sweet in my office.

It's a mechanical keyboard: best type of keyboard.

It's Razer. Ask any PC elitist/enthusiast gamer and they'll know what it is. Not all of them like Razer though. :p It's the first time they're making a controller but you can't go wrong with Razer: top PC quality accessories.

Durdens Wrath
03-03-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm kind of pissed they have the same bonus item as eliteweapns.

scrummers
03-03-2011, 12:53 AM
I have the same concerns about it only being a wired controller. On the plus side, it does have an extended 15' usb cable, so ... distance from your console wont really be a problem, unless you like playing your games in an auditorium ... from the back row ... on the top level ... =)

haha yeah that is true. But i got so many wires running from my xbox to my couch idk if i can take another one.

HLR zdmetal
03-03-2011, 02:47 AM

That's not soon enough! I need this thing now!

Tyger7
03-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Well they sure look cool, I was also looking at the keyboards. Very nice stuff.

solo07
03-03-2011, 04:42 AM
It's a mechanical keyboard: best type of keyboard.

It's Razer. Ask any PC elitist/enthusiast gamer and they'll know what it is. Not all of them like Razer though. :p It's the first time they're making a controller but you can't go wrong with Razer: top PC quality accessories.
I was a big PC gamer for ages. they have some amazing products and im glad to see they are branching out.

Pieville
03-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Will the controller be available in-stores or online only. And if so, will they be released in Australia?

I need a new controller and these look amazing.

TheDeceiver35
03-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Thats awesome, I am definitely considering ordering one when they become available. I use a Razor Mouse (Copperhead) and Headset (Megalodon) for PC gaming and absolutely love them.

Grey Delta
03-04-2011, 07:49 PM

Razer do genuinely make top notch produsts. The only one I've broke was a Copperhead mouse, and that was my own fault from fustration.

Would you class the MW2 - Black Ops Mad Catz controllers after market? They are the only unofficial Xbox controls I have used and can say, first hand, that they are absoloute rubbish. (imo ofc)

Downesey
03-04-2011, 08:41 PM

WOAH WOAH WOAH. the tron mouse? its 100...get a mamba, or a deathadder, or a lachesis, all are better than the tron mouse. same with the keyboard, get a lycosa, backlit high end kb, instead of a 150 branded kb

and on topic, i will get an onza as soon as theyr available. I too am a sucker for razer, mamba and orochi mice *drools* and i can still wind people up telling them my mousemat costs 20 :P

OceanH
03-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Razer do genuinely make top notch produsts. The only one I've broke was a Copperhead mouse, and that was my own fault from fustration.

Would you class the MW2 - Black Ops Mad Catz controllers after market? They are the only unofficial Xbox controls I have used and can say, first hand, that they are absoloute rubbish. (imo ofc)

Unlesss you're really, really, really new to the Mad Catz brand, everyone knows they make among the crappiest stuff.

Grey Delta
03-05-2011, 11:28 AM
WOAH WOAH WOAH. the tron mouse? its 100...get a mamba, or a deathadder, or a lachesis, all are better than the tron mouse. same with the keyboard, get a lycosa, backlit high end kb, instead of a 150 branded kbP

I've had many Razer products over the years but there's something about the Tron accessories that makes me horny. I have blue LEDs all over my PC case so it would go with it a lot better than my standard mouse & orange Logitech G15.

Come on, Tron mouse on the Tron pad, leaving light trails everywhere? Fuckin awesome, and I havn''t even seen either Tron film!

KeepEmRolling
03-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Man that's a sweet looking controller. The d-pad looks like it could be fantastic for fighters. I've never bought a 3rd party controller, but this may be my first.

Luck/Hope
03-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Sick. Finally a third party controller worth the money.