PDA

View Full Version : Final Boss Cutscene Question (SPOILERS)

RaccoonNinja28
03-02-2011, 10:31 PM
So when he Hits your dog, it only hurts him, and makes you angry enough to break out of the chair right? I thought he killed him, and was like "WHAT? WHAT?! OH NO HE DIDNT" to my friend over the mic. Cause my dog was with me during the battle.

rhamana
03-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Don't worry, your pointless, buggy, most of the time useless pixel and code canine is still alive :P

Toams07
03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
When I saw him attack my dog, I thought
''Oh dude, you are going to DIE!!!!''

xxx67xxx
03-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Luckily I'd played Fable 2 when it came out so I was like "ah he'll be fine" but when the dog was killed in Fable 2 my heart literally sank and a cry of "noooo" came out of me! You get so used to the little bugger :)

BlackIrish4094
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM
So when he Hits your dog, it only hurts him, and makes you angry enough to break out of the chair right? I thought he killed him, and was like "WHAT? WHAT?! OH NO HE DIDNT" to my friend over the mic. Cause my dog was with me during the battle.
Dude, I had the same reaction, lol! Even my wife who was watching me play was like: Hell, no!! He may be useless sometimes but he's still my King's virtual best friend.

Ragnarok1986
03-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Luckily I'd played Fable 2 when it came out so I was like "ah he'll be fine" but when the dog was killed in Fable 2 my heart literally sank and a cry of "noooo" came out of me! You get so used to the little bugger :)

I picked and saved him screw the people :)

Downsize
03-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Dont think your dog can die in Fable 3. Let alone get hurt.

francisrossi
03-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Dont think your dog can die in Fable 3. Let alone get hurt.

Yeah, that's all gone. So is the ability to find books in the DLC...

Toams07
03-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I picked and saved him screw the people :)

I already thought screw the people the entire game :D
I kill the guy who threathenes them all and I dont even get a reward from them ..
I had to BUY the bloody castle

Matturtle
03-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I already thought screw the people the entire game :D
I kill the guy who threathenes them all and I dont even get a reward from them ..
I had to BUY the bloody castle

ya know some goodie goodie played 2 and picked the save the people ending, and when his dog didn't come back he wrote to lionhead saying he was disgraced that his dog had died and that if they didn't make a way to bring him back he would never play another lionhead game ever again, thats why they put it in the knotholl island DLC.

How sad is that?!?!?!

Toams07
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
ya know some goodie goodie played 2 and picked the save the people ending, and when his dog didn't come back he wrote to lionhead saying he was disgraced that his dog had died and that if they didn't make a way to bring him back he would never play another lionhead game ever again, thats why they put it in the knotholl island DLC.

How sad is that?!?!?!

Thats not sad, thats just an epic fail

TriRock
04-12-2011, 06:50 PM
After Fable II, I didn't buy that Lionhead would kill the dog again.