PDA

View Full Version : Cesspool Issue

spect8re
03-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Hey guys,

Would anyone out there be willing to join my game and help me get into the house i need to access the cesspools, otherwise i'm boned :(

Hit me up with a request spect8re is the GTag

Thanks in advance, Al

Quickdraw
03-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey guys,

Would anyone out there be willing to join my game and help me get into the house i need to access the cesspools, otherwise i'm boned :(

Hit me up with a request spect8re is the GTag

Thanks in advance, Al

did you try buying the house, im sure once i bought it i could enter freely, its been a while if im remembering wrong sorry its apart of the recusing your ex lover quest yes?.

Fang Foom
03-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I also have this problem. I've completed the quest and am just cleaning up the gnomes, books and keys but this house is locked and not for sale...and theres a book,key,gnome inside!

Apparently if someone joins your game who can still buy it and join a partnership with you and you buy the house, that works.

What with this and now the Demon Doors, I finally see why people have started hating Fable games..

*sigh*

Edit: This way does work. Have a friend enter your game, start a partnership and get them to buy the house. It should open and let you grab the gnome, key and book!

Credit to JokerDe who found this!

Toams07
03-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Cant you turn off safety mode and break the door open?

spect8re
03-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the help guys :D

SamuraiHost
03-04-2011, 04:54 PM
The Cesspools become available when you start the quest Kidnapped (http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Kidnapped).Then you be able to enter it. Just try that and if you have problems with it, then you let me know. My gamertag is Samurai Host.