PDA

View Full Version : Well...

EMP
03-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Just wondering how the Dlc is and is it a little bit of a pain for these collectible achievements??? I think they are annoying but are these simple?

ImmortalArbiter
03-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Overall, I really enjoyed the DLC. There are too many collectibles, but with the guide here it's not too bad.

Sadly though, it seems the achievements can glitch up.

Lord Montymort
03-03-2011, 03:32 AM
I enjoyed it, I didn't think the collectibles where a problems a few of them practically "collected" themselves for me, and the final boss fight was surprising and fun, and TBH it was better than most of the missions in Fable 3's main game.

DropDeadArtemus
03-03-2011, 04:02 AM
This was a rather enjoyable piece of dlc. Added more elements to the Fable storyline while keeping true to the plot. The collectibles aren't too bad this time around. They are a lot easier than those damn bears from Fable 2. Following the guide makes them quite easy to obtain. I would actually suggest getting this if you enjoy Fable.

EMP
03-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the input I'll probably pick up some points soon.

Quickdraw
03-03-2011, 06:09 PM
there are worst collectable achievements out there for sure these ones really are not so bad.

piwo4me
03-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah I think it is well worth while for the price. Just be careful with achievements glitching up. It looks like co-op is what can screw them up so stay away from it till you get the achievements done. My demon door achievement ended up glitching.

Collectibles aren't great but could be far worse. All in all I think for the price it is a download for sure.