PDA

View Full Version : Any way to get 100% morality to open the demon door?

SpongebobRoundpants
03-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Can someone help me please. I dont want to start the game over. My character is evil because i got the achievement for making good choices in my friends game. I cant open the demon door because im evil. Its the last achievement i need. Its the demon door in the city of auora. HELP!!

HamKet
03-03-2011, 05:21 AM
That door opens with either 100% good OR evil morality. Keep doing things to max out your morality either direction and it will open.

Shadowboxer99
03-03-2011, 07:00 AM
You can be evil too, you just need to be 100% evil (arrow all the way to the left -- in the Sanctuary check it there). I found a fast way to make it go up/down is by money donation. Donate $ to your treasury it will go up, take from treasurery and put in personal account and it will go down.

SpongebobRoundpants
03-03-2011, 07:05 AM
Awwww,, I wish i would of known that, now im trying to make my character good.:eek:

FershoT
03-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Make big donations and your morality will raise up quickly

Ragnarok1986
03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
You can be evil too, you just need to be 100% evil (arrow all the way to the left -- in the Sanctuary check it there). I found a fast way to make it go up/down is by money donation. Donate $ to your treasury it will go up, take from treasurery and put in personal account and it will go down.

:goodpost Also another few ways to be good is give money to people who are begging. And for evil kill people mwhahaha ;)