PDA

View Full Version : How to start the dlc?

TRICKY1976
03-03-2011, 11:29 AM
How do you start the traitors keep DLC mission?
do you have to have finished the main story or start a new game?

FershoT
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM
You should read the Achievement's guide & Roadmap before starting a new post, it's already answered there.

1. Story:
To start the DLC's main quest you will need to have completed the original Fable III first. After you completed it go to your throne room to start the new quest.

Regards.

xEndriux
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM
First you have to finish the main story
after that you can select the new mission

TRICKY1976
03-03-2011, 12:05 PM
You should read the Achievement's guide & Roadmap before starting a new post, it's already answered there.

What if i didnt want to read the guide and spoil it!! didnt think of that when you wrote your useless post did ya!!??:chair

First you have to finish the main story
after that you can select the new mission

Cheers for the info appreciated Endriux nearly finished the main story just got abit more money to collect!

FershoT
03-03-2011, 01:54 PM
If everyone would make a new post for every single doubt, this would be a chaos, and if you pay more attention to my post you will see that i answered your question. (and there is not any real spoil in the guide,its just a roadmap).
I didn't post it in bad or rude way, I just wanted to let you know that the answer was there.

TRICKY1976
03-03-2011, 10:27 PM
And i was just saying i didnt want to read the achievement guide as i wanted to get the achievements myself!
I may use the guide later but as i couldnt even find how to start the DLC and i didnt see a post about it!!
you could have just answered my question without the

You should read the Achievement's guide & Roadmap before starting a new post, it's already answered there

Obviously if i had read the guide i wouldnt have asked the question!!

Toams07
03-12-2011, 03:21 PM
And i was just saying i didnt want to read the achievement guide as i wanted to get the achievements myself!

Reading a guide doesn't mean you also use it