PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

S0n1c death
03-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Will most likely be getting this release day. And im hoping the acheivements are relatively along the same lines with only 1 real long term, the win all event list races with gold.
Any heard any news on possible acheivements yet?

Bounce Tacticz
04-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I haven't heard anything about the achievements yet, but if they stay true to Forza 2 and 3, they'll be somewhat challenging and time consuming, but overall fun and decently easy achievements to get.

SuperSkyline89
06-07-2011, 12:54 AM
The Forza 3 ones were reasonable.

I hated the one from 2 that said to get a million online credits, that's the only achievement from either game I don't have.

TheMaster328
06-16-2011, 10:24 PM
One thing I hope they don't do is Kinect achievements! If they do, people without Kinect (like me) would not be able to get the full GS for Forza 4...

Dexter010
06-19-2011, 04:32 AM
I hope they put the same achievements from Forza 3 in it because they where not to easy, not to hard. Except the 1K driftlap. The other ones are a time debacle.

SuperSkyline89
06-19-2011, 06:42 AM
I hope they put the same achievements from Forza 3 in it because they where not to easy, not to hard. Except the 1K driftlap. The other ones are a time debacle.

I loved the 100K drift lap achievement. They need more like that one.

DEG23
06-21-2011, 02:44 AM
I loved the 100K drift lap achievement. They need more like that one.

I agree, i would like to see more achievements that test driving skill and not have so many time consuming achievements.

I know that Forza has always been built around the idea that anyone can pick it up and enjoy/finish but being a car fanatic i would love to try and beat certain times on tracks or with certain cars, modifying and fine tuning them in order to beat the time

SatNiteEduardo
06-30-2011, 01:37 AM
I hope no drifiting achievements. If people want to drift they can but why force everyone who wants the achievements to do so.

I would like Forza 3 less the drift achievement plus a long online career based achievement that does not require superstar skills so not win based but similar to the Forza 2 achievement. Just something to encourage people to play online a lot.

There are the new online clubs so maybe there will eb a cheevo or 2 there although I would prefer not.

Kilerden
08-23-2011, 12:18 PM
As long as there isn't the collect all cars achievement and a million credits on line (or something like that).

But i really cant wait for the achievement list. I'm doing Forza 2 as we speak and those achievements are.... "Crap". :)

MiNiM61
08-26-2011, 04:43 PM
In the most recent Under the Hood newsletter over on forzamotorsport.net, they were talking about achievements (albeit very passively). It was mentioned when they were talking about the manufacturer affinity and driver/car levels. Top level for either of them would be a solid bet on an achievement.

Apparently top level for either Driver (150) or a Manufacturer (50) will have only been obtained by 1% of the forza population 24 months after game release. So you better get grinding!

Link: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood1/

Suki
08-27-2011, 12:21 PM
i would like to have beat the devs time on this track using this car with no setups , would like 2 or 3 of that type.