PDA

View Full Version : Kollecter's edition figure...

thereefernander
03-03-2011, 06:55 PM
How much do you think this is going to cost after release? I'm not the kind of person to shell out $100 for a game, so I want to buy this separate, hell I'm even going to wait till I can get a copy on CAG for around $45.

http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/189605-header.jpg

So If anyone has a prediction on this, OR is selling theirs when they get their copy, let me know!

M 0 R T I K I A
03-04-2011, 05:14 AM
Why would some one get this version if there just going to sell half of their purchase as soon as they get it.... I mean why wouldn't they just buy the regular edition.

BlindxLink
03-04-2011, 05:32 AM
I'll be honest, and I'm probably really stupid for doing this, but I am getting this edition for the Ermac Klassic costume. He's one of my favorite characters in the series. I doubt I would sell the figure, but if I do I'll let you know. :)

I also preordered this on Amazon, so I'll be getting Ermac's costume, AND Reptile's costume.

thereefernander
03-04-2011, 06:03 AM
I want this figure so bad! It's going to look legit holding all my games.

mksystem74
03-05-2011, 07:44 AM
You get a Sub-Zero one as well and they're Book ends. Its $100, thinking of getting it, but I already have LittleBigPlanet 2 book ends lol.

YouTube - Mortal Kombat (2011) Kollector's Edition Book Ends

thereefernander
03-05-2011, 08:28 AM
I knew they were book ends, and what it looked like. I just don't want to pay $100 for it and the game.

the_b1ues
03-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Can you get this in the uk i cant find it on game

pistonh
03-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Well be prepared to shell out some serious koin if you're planning on getting just the bookends on or close to release date. I know nearly every retail store within 25 miles of me is near sold out on the KE, & they're all completely sold out of the TE. The Halo Reach statue alone still goes for ~$40 average on eBay & it's been 6 months. Some people make it their business to preorder multiple copies of the more expensive editions knowing they can sell the extra goodies to essentially pay for their own purchase, & make a profit on top. I'd say anywhere from $60-80 in the first few weeks.

i got squeezed
03-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I'll be honest, and I'm probably really stupid for doing this, but I am getting this edition for the Ermac Klassic costume. He's one of my favorite characters in the series. I doubt I would sell the figure, but if I do I'll let you know. :)

I also preordered this on Amazon, so I'll be getting Ermac's costume, AND Reptile's costume.

the site only says Reptile and I don't see anything about Ermac, and the Klassic Costumes are not that good looking either IMO.

HorsemanOfWar16
03-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Can you get this in the uk i cant find it on game

I have looked every where I think would sell it -
HMV
PLAY
GAME
GAMESTATION
AMAZON
- only place I have seen (no image) is US - amazon :(
Really want to pre-order this as soon as possible - cause I know they will fly off the shelves!
Any one get any news on when they are going to start pre-orders let me know please. (U.K.)
Thank You.

BlindxLink
03-05-2011, 08:31 PM
the site only says Reptile and I don't see anything about Ermac, and the Klassic Costumes are not that good looking either IMO.

You get Ermac when you preorder from anywhere.

Link. Clicky Clicky. (http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=1351)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1992/1700975-classic_ermac_super.jpg

i got squeezed
03-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Ohhh, you see I was never informed by any website that alows you to get Ermac if you pre-order along with other kostumes

thereefernander
03-13-2011, 10:27 AM
I'd say anywhere from $60-80 in the first few weeks.

That is just stupid.

Why the fuck would you pay $60-$80 for just the figure if you can get the whole package for $100? How much did the Reach package cost?

Burning Karma
03-14-2011, 01:37 AM
How much did the Reach package cost?
Legendary Edition at full retail? $150.