PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had this glitch?

gjury
03-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Hi everyone, i'm trying to get the Easter Hare egg by hitting the 3 statues in millfields.

The melee and gun ones i did fine but i cant seem to get the fire spell one to go.

If i sleep till morning it's to late and if i sleep till midnight and then wait, time doesn't seem to advance at all.

Any ideas?

Toams07
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
TRy quick traveling away and back and try again

TakkunEG
03-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I slept till midnight and just stood there. Its really a pain in the ass thing to do - go make a sandwich, stretch your legs. It goes a little faster if you don't stare at it, but don't make too big a sandwich or you'll have to do it again.

Ragnarok1986
03-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I slept till midnight and just stood there. Its really a pain in the ass thing to do - go make a sandwich, stretch your legs. It goes a little faster if you don't stare at it, but don't make too big a sandwich or you'll have to do it again.

This is the reason I read threads :woop:

On topic

Seems alot of work for a Easter egg :)

Quidac
09-18-2011, 09:59 AM

isnt working for me so far - the daytime isnt changing at all. its like its stuck at the moment i awake....

is this glitched now? travling away and back isnt helping either time is always the same.