PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Bag Combos Help?

Ace Southpaw 32
03-04-2011, 01:52 AM
I've looked through the forums and haven't found this discussed yet, but I need help with the new heavy bag combos. The blue ones for the left analog stick, how do you pull them off without messing up your combo? I cannot get it to work and it's getting pretty frustrating. Thanks in advance!

klashenkoff
03-04-2011, 03:30 AM
if it says move left stick up you just tap up on the left stick and let go i use to mess up when i kept hold of the left stick in the direction the same goes for bobbing and weaving just one smooth quick movement of the direction its telling you to

KFZ Scrubs
03-06-2011, 05:55 AM
This is insanely hard.. I've gone through it a couple of times and it eats me up every single time. I've gotten 7500 two times and failed because i ran out of time. The only way to get the whole 8k is to got through it as fast as possible without messing up.
Anyway, to your question... when it has the basic up and down direction it's a simple double tap with the ls stick in that direction. When it has it going in a half circular motion... you do that. Sorry if I can't explain it that well.

*edit
Just got it... I'm helping make the guide...so i'll try and throw in some tips in there if i can.