PDA

View Full Version : Pumped much?

TheRealBr1ghtShadow
03-04-2011, 05:01 AM
I am so freaking pumped for this game.

The Kombat tower trailer looks freaking sweet. If its anything like MK3, I will be happy. This is the first Collector's edition I have ever bought, but Im glad its this one.

So what are some of your guys thought about this? I'd love to hear them.

Pieville
03-04-2011, 06:15 AM
The 'Test Your Luck' feature, adds so much replay value.
Each match you do can be completely different.

I really want want this game!!!

jswartz0181
03-04-2011, 08:00 AM
The days have been moving along so slowly in anticipation for MK that I would kill for a snail's pace! April 19th just cannot get here fast enough! The more videos I see the more and more and more I need for the game to arrive so I can start ripping people's heads off. :P

Welsh Killa B
03-04-2011, 05:41 PM
The days have been moving along so slowly in anticipation for MK that I would kill for a snail's pace! April 19th just cannot get here fast enough! The more videos I see the more and more and more I need for the game to arrive so I can start ripping people's heads off. :P

you hit the nail on the head there

PyreBall
03-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I was interested before, now I'm full on psyched. I just watched GameSpot.com's interview with Ed Boone, and that game looks awesome.

TEBellant
03-06-2011, 08:28 PM
I am so freaking pumped for this game.

The Kombat tower trailer looks freaking sweet. If its anything like MK3, I will be happy. This is the first Collector's edition I have ever bought, but Im glad its this one.

So what are some of your guys thought about this? I'd love to hear them.

You couldn't pay me not to get this game. I just hope one of my four characters(Human Smoke, Ermac, Cyrax, and Stryker) is beastmode.