PDA

View Full Version : Millfields Daytime issue

gjury
03-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Has anyone had this glitch i've gotten where time doesn't seem to advance unless you sleep.

I.e: if you wanted to wait till morning so you set it to midnight through sleeping and then time stays static?

Toams07
03-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Never heard of this before ..
Didnt experience it either

Ragnarok1986
03-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Have you tried just standing still fir awhile?

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 04:23 AM
yeah. my clock is stuck too. it's not just millfields. it's everywhere. wasn't sure if i had collected the "east hare egg", but now there's no way i can, as sunrise will never happen.

Quickdraw
03-05-2011, 09:59 AM
been stood here for ages and doesn't seem to go anywhere.

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 04:42 PM
do you guys with the daytime issue have traitor's keep? i've only just noticed this recently, so it might be a traitor's keep issue.

Quickdraw
03-05-2011, 04:44 PM
do you guys with the daytime issue have traitor's keep? i've only just noticed this recently, so it might be a traitor's keep issue.

yeah i do, everything i go from bowerstone to millfields the time advances maybe 6 hours
i sleep till midnight travel there still dark, go bower then go back again its dark.

now i go back to bowerstone and i think its about sunrise, travel back daytime too late. so i need to find the sweet spot.

or i could uninstall the dlc then reinstall, but that might be too much effort.

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 05:00 PM
it's sorta hard to track. people are just noticing it now that they need to get both east hare eggs. when i first read this thread, i went, "haha, that's unfortunate, glad it didn't happen to me!"

and then a checked. and it had happened to me. it's easy to miss the fact that time doesn't go anywhere.

i've deleted traitors keep, and i'm downloading the "free soldier outfit" DLC, which should have all the same stuff in it. seeing if i can get it to load my save, minus DLC progress. maybe i can reset all the bugs. i'm okay with playing the DLC again, but i don't wanna have replay the entire game to get there. my first hero pretty much has everything, and my second is barely out of the castle.

jasoNicMan
03-05-2011, 08:37 PM
i had the same problem while going for the east hare egg. i did the one at mid day and then the one at midnight by sleeping in one of the houses until those times, and then thought i'd wander around until sunrise. But time was not advancing. So i signed my girlfriend onto my game and our characters had sex a few times. Time advances two hours every time you have sex.

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 09:19 PM
i had the same problem while going for the east hare egg. i did the one at mid day and then the one at midnight by sleeping in one of the houses until those times, and then thought i'd wander around until sunrise. But time was not advancing. So i signed my girlfriend onto my game and our characters had sex a few times. Time advances two hours every time you have sex.

worked. like. a. charm.

luckily, i have a dummy account, with a female character, that use for duping my weapons/clothes/etc across to new characters. i seem to remember trying this with NPCs (like, an in-game wife) and it didn't work. could be wrong though.

Quickdraw
03-05-2011, 11:16 PM

interesting might need to try that sometime, altho its a fun thing to unlock isn't anything worthwhile depends what mood i'm in, so many bugs in fable 3 and still going its stupid.

first thing id announce that fable 4 would have is repair all houses or that the repair function is dead and buried.

arachnophilia
03-05-2011, 11:49 PM
okay. so, based on some co-op play, it seems to break DURING the east hare egg quest. meaning, i think you have to actually wait for the correct times -- no sleeping.