PDA

View Full Version : Where the f**k is the uk release??

doylepaul
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
This game's release is such a joke as it has been pushed back again. Well f**k you developers I've cancelled my order, go to HELL!!

PhunkeyMonkeh
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk..direct from the publisher in Germany.

It came in 3 days and everything is in English.

PenderPowguin
03-04-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL @ Op's Rage!

It's not the developers fault...they make the game, they don't distribute it. That would be TopWare, your Publisher. I think that's who you want to direct that rage towards. LOL one more time.

daviduk2000
03-05-2011, 09:22 PM
and yeah its been a while since it was announce even on main news.

its not getting released in UK.

you have to buy it from topware and they are distributing it through amazon market place.

All 3 versions of the game. i got royal edition and it arrived on the 1st of march. and i can say it was worth every Penny i LOVE it i think its a fantastic game

Strider16
03-05-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm from the UK and I used Ebay. Some fella on there is selling them. He has quite a few in stock.

Robert-da-pro
03-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Just came from Ireland (Dublin) Game store and they confirmed that will not sell that game at all. Reason they say that too many glitches and bad reviews when it was released in germany and too many delays. Now everywhere so far i have looked seem to be decent reviews so far :confused: Was really looking foward to play it.

three15
03-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Amazon are showing 'In Stock' now, however they still aren't sending them out or giving me a good reason as to why not, they just keep spouting 'delayed until March 11th' and when i ask why its in stock with a promise of delivery tomorrow then, i get the same response.

I'm going to have to cancel i think, i'm so pissed off waiting for this game now i don't think i'm going to enjoy it so i'll wait a few months and get it then.

Robert-da-pro
03-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Well there you do not have to wait too long to find out are they telling truth. That would be Friday, same day with Dragon Age II release in EU. Bad release date and not possible to get it from retail. How they even make up money spent to make the game.

daviduk2000
03-09-2011, 08:48 PM
people keep maoning about it but people have mentioned it and told many times. BUY it through AMAZON MARKET not amazon they are being sold directly from the publisher TOPWARE interactive.

Blackdog35
03-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Amazon are showing 'In Stock' now, however they still aren't sending them out or giving me a good reason as to why not, they just keep spouting 'delayed until March 11th' and when i ask why its in stock with a promise of delivery tomorrow then, i get the same response.

I'm going to have to cancel i think, i'm so pissed off waiting for this game now i don't think i'm going to enjoy it so i'll wait a few months and get it then.

Amazon did the same thing last week. They put dispatch dates as 3rd March then at the last minute last Thursday admitted they did not have the stock. I will be surprised but happy if they do dispatch tomorrow but i won't believe it till have the game. If they don't dispatch tomorrow i will buy it off Fleabay.

pauly27uk
04-18-2011, 07:20 PM
i tried game & gamestation even went to blockbusters but all of them said same thing they were not gonna get the game in.

i was lucky a friend told me that grainger games have it in stock & as far as i know only shop selling it.

great game.

i am finding it hard to find people playing it online so my gt is PainKillerPaul if anyone wants to add me just put two worlds in friend request.

DongzillerUK
05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
not sure if anyones still looking for this but direct link to amazon market place is https://www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Worlds-II-Xbox-360/dp/B0034G5R64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305136442&sr=8-2